X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluppo8 View Post
    The "Building the Portal" quest, the "Balancers" stage doesn't work. I tried both manual submit and submitting using the QDS, but to no avail (RIP the 8 glowstone illuminators I threw into the QDS).
    Wait, you made them too...? *has 8 illuminators in inv*.
    Great teamwork for the RTY crew! XD
    But yeah, I've had the same problem.
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Alright. Reimu has to go.

I went into the Twilight forest, cuz it should be fun to explore these new places, right?

Nope. Luckily, Leon was with me, so he could actually fight Them. All 5 of them that eventually spawned within a small area. Currently, what you SHOULD have on you before entering the T.Forest prepares you just fine for fighting fairies. Fighting 2-4 reimu's at once? No. This has to stop now.
      I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

@bluppo

Looking into it.

@Alayo

1. I'm not REMOVING her in any way. I might not have used much time on making her, but that still means I used time on her. I might tweak get, but not remove her.

2. I've already said that it's a bug that she spawns that much. Ideally she should be around as rare, if not rarer than the other TH friendly mobs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
          Ideally she should be around as rare, if not rarer than the other TH friendly mobs.
          Go with the latter if she remains hostile. If you can make her passive-until-attacked then I would say the former would be fine.

Also, something that's been a bit of a nuisance now is the random Timed Out d/c's I've been having.

This is the console log of everything around the most recent of them (Highlighted in red for timestamp)
          Spoiler:

[14:09:28] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: Mw.load: loading...
          [14:09:28] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: generating block colours
          [14:09:28] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: loading block colour overrides file E:\Minecraft\FTB\ReleasetheYukkuri\minecraft\confi g\MapWriterBlockColourOverrides.txt
          [14:09:28] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: generating block map colours from textures
          [14:09:28] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: created new MwTexture from GL texture id 11 (2048x2048) (4194304 pixels)
          [14:09:28] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: processed 5501 block textures, 21282 skipped, 333 exceptions
          [14:09:28] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: loading block colour overrides file E:\Minecraft\FTB\ReleasetheYukkuri\minecraft\confi g\MapWriterBlockColourOverrides.txt
          [14:09:28] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: saving block colours to 'E:\Minecraft\FTB\ReleasetheYukkuri\minecraft\conf ig\MapWriterBlockColours.txt'
          [14:09:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] codechickencore.update
          [14:09:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] And I grabbed the Botania update AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND! MAAAN!
          [14:09:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You are running Botania build 221, the latest is build 224.
          [14:09:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Click for... [Download] [Website] [Changelog]
          [14:09:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: ================================================== ===========
          [14:09:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: MOD HAS DIRECT REFERENCE System.exit() THIS IS NOT ALLOWED REROUTING TO FML!
          [14:09:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Offendor: truetyper/TrueTypeFont.loadImage(Ljava/awt/image/BufferedImageI
          [14:09:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Use FMLCommonHandler.exitJava instead
          [14:09:31] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: ================================================== ===========
          [14:09:31] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [truetyper.TrueTypeFont::94]: TrueTypeFont loaded: java.awt.Font[family=Arial,name=Arial,style=plain,size=12] - AntiAlias = true
          [14:09:32] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gravisuite.GraviSuite:addLog:148]: [GraviSuite] Keyregistry: IC2 ALT key found
          [14:09:32] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gravisuite.GraviSuite:addLog:148]: [GraviSuite] Keyregistry: IC2 Boost key found
          [14:09:32] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gravisuite.GraviSuite:addLog:148]: [GraviSuite] Keyregistry: IC2 MODE SWITCH key found
          [14:09:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] InvTweaks: Configuration loaded.
          [14:09:42] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiIngameMenu
          [14:10:11] [Netty Client IO #0/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
          io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException

[14:10:11] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [THAUMCRAFT]: Restoring client configs.
          [14:10:11] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
          [14:10:11] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:cobblestoneWall for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvableWall com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.cobblest oneWall. Is there something wrong with the registry?
          [14:10:11] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chiselbsidian2 for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.obsidian 2. Is there something wrong with the registry?
          [14:10:11] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:voidstonerunic for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.voidston erunic. Is there something wrong with the registry?
          [14:10:11] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:circuits for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.circuits . Is there something wrong with the registry?
          [14:10:11] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
          [14:10:15] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: Mw.close: closing...
          [14:10:15] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: waiting for 166 tasks to finish...
          [14:10:15] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: done

Perhaps there's something on your end that might shed some light on this?

EDIT: Found the source of the problem (at least I think I did). It seems Vis Amulet when connecting to vis relays to charge causes issues. I pulled it out of my amulet slot and so far it seems to be stable again.

Edit: Ok I it seemed to be a ram issue. The problem was I dedicated too much ram to rty...
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-11-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Alright finished a FPS guide for those having problems with FPS.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Ooo, double post.

So, I have some good news, and some more good new, and some wonderful news.

The first good news is that I fixed the glostone quest thingy.

The second good news is that I found the reason why you can't craft Unstable Ingots. Progression.

The wonderful news is that I can fix both of these bugs, plus many more by disabling Progression, and If I'm correct, I don't even need to push trough an update to fix it. There is one thing I need however. As removing Progression involves removing progression, I need people to tell me what quests they have completed so that I can restore that progress in the new system. At the moment the plan is to have the new and the old system run on top of each other and cause some mess for a few days so that people are sure to be able to transfear their progress, before I disable Progression.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                There is one thing I need however. As removing Progression involves removing progression, I need people to tell me what quests they have completed so that I can restore that progress in the new system. At the moment the plan is to have the new and the old system run on top of each other and cause some mess for a few days so that people are sure to be able to transfear their progress, before I disable Progression.
                Okay, reporting for our Quest group 'Taint' (Blup and I had to think of something and I blurted out Taint, cuz we couldn't think of anything):
                Spoiler: The members

Spoiler: The progression

I also already have the thing, but I can't hand it in yet. =/
                Last edited by 99465; 10-13-2015, 07:01 PM.
                Originally posted by Mogeko
                Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                Praise be to prosciutto.
                ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Question:

Why no sponge?

Trying to clear out a large portion of water under my tree and i made a sponge to help. It doesn't do anything ._.
                  I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

Comment

@Alayo
                    Unless sponge was explicitly modded to soak up water, sponge didn't regain its abilities until 1.8.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Ooooooooooooooh.

I see. Didn't catch that we weren't 1.8

okay!

As an extra note, The Sponge from the mod packs works, so I was able to use that

Comment

I won't include all the 1.8 functions until 2.2. They are coming however.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

i accidentally the bedrock

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Apparently the awakened ichorium pickaxe's square mode, when used on the bedrock at the top of the bedrock dimension, causes the blocks of bedrock around the one that you turn into a portal to drop as items, which I doubt is intended.

Also, that block of bedrock in our base is stuck there. Not even my awakened ichorium pickaxe can get rid of it.

Comment

Actually Blup that's supposed to happen. It's not a bug it's actually part of the mod.

Comment

It's only with the bedrock at the top of the bedrock dimension though. All the other bedrock simply disappears when you break it.

Comment

@bluppo

Oh well, don't really feel like jumping into another mod and patching something like this. Maybe if it was more major, but I want to focus more on other stuff.

EVERYONE!!!

Tomorrow we will update to 2.1.2.

Remember that all those recipes that you have unlocked will once again be locked, UNLESS you show me with a picture your progress. This is the last chance to do so.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X