X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
    Alright, so as things continued for quite some time this meeting and Remi is quite busy at the time, I'll be hosting the server off my own computer. This means that you should continue connecting to the RTY Test Server. As for world download here it is: http://1drv.ms/1Kyj3eQ
    Is this simply a world that we can play on by ourselves or the world needed to play on a new world on the Test Server?

Comment

@Jenganor

It's the official RTY World where everyone get together and do stuff.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

So I tested in single player that full diamond armor with max blast protection and protection enchants, including the golden notch apple eaten, doesn't survive 1 point blank creeper blast...

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkurirumia View Post
          So I tested in single player that full diamond armor with max blast protection and protection enchants, including the golden notch apple eaten, doesn't survive 1 point blank creeper blast...
          Yeah... I've tried the same, but with all the OP armours (Ichor, Terrasteel, Redstone Flux, etc.) and max enchants...
          Stay away from creepers, kiddies.
          Originally posted by Mogeko
          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Reminder: You can create charged creepers with the shock wand focus.

Comment

As a note to everyone that wants to melee creepers, if you have diamond armor, blocking leaves you with at least 5 hearts even with no enchantments at literally point blank range. There is also the option of running, while creepers are faster, you can get away from them by just walking, although sprinting really helps.

Please also remember that diamond armor can be considered late part of early game. It's your first set of real armor. It would be like complaining about something between leather and iron armor in normal minecraft.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                As a note to everyone that wants to melee creepers, if you have diamond armor, blocking leaves you with at least 5 hearts even with no enchantments at literally point blank range. There is also the option of running, while creepers are faster, you can get away from them by just walking, although sprinting really helps.

Please also remember that diamond armor can be considered late part of early game. It's your first set of real armor. It would be like complaining about something between leather and iron armor in normal minecraft.
                So what kinds of armor would be recommended after diamond for creep blasts?

Comment

Most other armors after diamond will work well. It kind of depends on what you focus on. For example Nano for IC and Flux for RF. Most of these will protect you from a creeper blast without blocking. (as long as it's not point blank range.)
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyros_Lugoth View Post
                    I thought I was whitelisted already but I guess not. I'd like to be whitelisted because for the longest time I've been wanting to test it, which I've never been able to do other than when you gave me it on single player. I also didn't know it was up and running until I was told to get on, but can't because I'm not whitelisted. lol
                    wtf you already killed me AS YOU RAN AS FAST AS REGULAR SPEED POTION ON SURFACE OF THE OCEAN

Comment

Small teaser, not like the end isn't hard enough already

Textures are placeholders.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Evidently I have the modpack but i'm not whitelisted on the server. So yeah, problems. (Also, the creepers and night are ridiculous.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ok so I can't tell if either the livestock was murdered by something or someone or they somehow despawned from nothing

Comment

Hey, I wanna play with a friend, his IGN is Ghostkid656, If you accept, I'll give him the code
                            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

So we'll have to dodge lots of danmaku while fighting an ender dragon that's stronger than normal, eh?

Sounds fun.

Comment

Are electric fences still in RTY? We could use those

Comment

Working...
                                X