X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well sadly i can't get onto RTY until i get a stronger computer
    Spoiler: 9 out of 10 times i've tried launching it, it crashes, and the one time it opens, i get this:
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-24-2015, 11:05 PM. Reason: Moved to correct thread.
    o<o

Comment

Originally posted by wanderingAviator View Post
      well sadly i can't get onto RTY until i get a stronger computer
      Spoiler: 9 out of 10 times i've tried launching it, it crashes, and the one time it opens, i get this:
      Seems to be a graphical glitch. I had them too on this laptop (the mac).
      If it's the same thing, then maybe it has the same fix too:
      Just go into Resource Pack and press Done. It fixed the glitches for me, so maybe it'd work for you too.

Edit: Tho I can't help with the crashes.... *wrote all that without seeing the "it crashes thing"*
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

I already told Katrix about this one but who cares, I found a mod (TC Addon) that would be extremely amazing for all us players, it is known as Forbidden Magic, and it integrates other mods into thaumcrafty stuff and has some very cool gadgets, like the Elementium Kissed Dreamwood Wand, that drains mana from any source that the player has, or, the Alchemically Crowned Blood Wand, that uses LP to do the same, this might help people that enjoy playing other magic mods to get into Thaumcraft, because there is now a reason to do so, I personally don't like TC so much, but FM has made me play this mod again, specifically to get the botanic wands ,so it might as well do so for you.
        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

So uh, zombie pigmen wearing nanosuits and quantumsuits are a thing now?
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Mhhh , the usual fairys form overworld are zombie now ? (when i try to kill them... they because like the nether's one)

Comment

Have you ever wanted to feel like Reimu or Marisa in the Touhou Items Mod? Running around and spewing out danmaku at mobs as you go? Well, in RTY 2.2 you can.

This is still VERY much in development. Don't expect this to be done tomorrow. Also, I need someone that can help me make textures. As you can see in the toolbar, I currently have no texture for the item. For the entity I can probably use the Mini Hakkero for Marisa's stuff, but I still need something for Reimu.

Not enough to impress you? What about this then. CIRCULAR HEALTHBARS. Just like in the newer games. (old one is still a config option).

Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Damn, that looks good.

Comment

that looks awesome
                  there will be only reimu and marisa of these things? (does that item has a name?)
                  cause it would be cool if there was some kind of customization on these, like which entity to show or which shot type they shoots

something like floating bows with arrow shots... or maybe even mob heads

does it uses ammunition of some sort? those P items looks suspicious, dont know if these are the ammo or it is used just to make it work
                  also... that spawn egg is a new one isnt it?

Comment

@oslash

Customization, no, just simply no. At the moment I'm planning to have 4 of them, 2 for Reimu, 2 for Marisa. I might add more in the future. The final plan is that they will work pretty much like they do in the games. The more power items you have, the more powerful they are. I also would like to add it so that if you get hit you loose power items, but I don't know if I can do that at the moment.

When it comes to the name, that's something I forgot to ask about. Does anyone have any suggestions? At the moment I'm planning to maybe calling them Shot Types, but it feels a bit bland. So for example: "Shot type: Persuasion Needle".
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

I'm around a week or a bit more later for this as I've been working on RTY 2.2, but better late than never right.

So, if you have been on the RTY server, you probably know that perfomance is something that is difficult to keep up. I'm sure any of you have heard me cursing at the Fairies because they're laggy and demanding. Well those days are mostly over. Around a week ago, the CPU of the server was changed out for a much better one, around twice as powerful. Because of this, the server is now much more stable. At around 5 players before, the server would begin to have trouble getting 20 TPS, however as I'm typing this there are 6 people on the server, and we are using around 22 ms per tick. If the limit was not 20 TPS, then we would now have over 40 TPS.

Now there is something I should say. This does not mean that you can go completely crazy with chunkloaders. I will still have a requirement to register them, and I will still moderate them. HOWEVER, I will also be allowing bigger chunkloaders if you have the need for it.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

guys , i don't go in RTY anymore , you don't have to know why , just a clue , Leon...

so , the only way to get me , will be the vanilla server

thanks for your attention >.<

Comment

Why do you post something of that sort in here Reiuji, is not necessary, also I must say that if you have issues with a member of the community, you should talk to him, or to a mediator to help noth of you fix your issues, I am not going to say that your attitude is childish or anything, but please, fix your problems and please do not make it public, it is really is not necessary.

Also, I don't wanna feel offensive or aggresive with this message, this is just an exhortation to fix yourself, because as you change, your surroundings will change too, for good.
                          Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Alright so 2.2 is nearing release. However,, there is one thing I want before that textures. Right now many of the new thingies in JTG doesn't have textures. It would be nice if anyone could help me out on this area. What I need are 4 item textures for the 4 different shot types. Persuasion Needles, Homing Amulet, Illusion Laser, and Magic missile. In addition to that I also need a model texture for the yin yang orbs. Here is a texture map for the model. Green is up and down, red is to the sides, and blue if front and back.

Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Had to kill all entities from botania because of around 63000 mana bursts existed somewhere at once, leading to a huge slowdown on the server. https://github.com/Vazkii/Botania/issues/1599. Bad news is that it might have hit sparks too. Go and check if you have a lot of sparks.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Hm, it's quite some time since I've posted a teaser. How about this? Have you ever seen so many colors in danmaku?

Note that this probably won't be in near release or anything, but it's there at least.
                                Last edited by Katrix; 01-06-2016, 05:22 PM.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X