X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTY 2.2 Beta

Okay so as you all know, I've been working on RTY 2.2 for some time now. It will include many mod updates and many mod additions. That's all good and stuff. If that had been all, then I would maybe test that a few things didn't break with the update and then release the update. Yesterday, this would have been the case. Today however I updated to the latest recommended version of forge. I can say that it doesn't crash, so all is fine there, but I don't know if there is any other things that bugged out when I updated. That's why I'm going to release a beta update before the real one, to make sure that there are not any major bugs. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester for 2.2, then read on.

If you want to become a beta tester, there are a few things I simply expect from you. First, REPORT BUGS TO ME. Second, you need to know how to install a modpack manually, without the help of a launcher that does it all for you. Third, you need to have a good understanding of modded minecraft. Fourth, it would also be nice if you have a good understanding of minecraft in general, simple knowing what for example the OreDictionary is is an example of this.

If you feel that you can become a beta tester, make a post under or send a PM to be explaining why I should allow you to help with the beta testing.

Lastly, the beta server will be hosted on my own computer, so you have to accept a slower connection than to the main server.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Heeeey Katrix~

You probably expected this, but I would like to become a bèta tester for RTY 2.2.
    As for the why... I think it's a good idea to have at least one of the old bèta tester group in this new group (cuz experience), so I'll step forward and say I'm interested in doing so. :P
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Hell I'm up for it, I haven't been working with mods in a while and have been thinking about jumping in anyways so, sign me up
      Stance still like the world on pause
      Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
      Firm grasp, let the blade conform
      Manifest thy will, transform
      Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
      Become myth turned life, real lore
      Meet the rage on the field of war
      But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

Will there be ever pam's harvestcraft?

Comment

Sign me up

Comment

Well, I want to go on this,
            Why? Because I think I know a bit about mods and how they are supposed to work, so... Sign me up plz
            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Why beta tests are important when dealing with big changes.

Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

I need to debug Opencomputers. I've made modpacks and edited configs before. Also, the bugs find me.

I like: Cake, more cake, lots of cake, coffee cake, blueberry cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, crumb cake, bundt cake, carrot cake, wedding cake, birthday cake, soap cakes, sponge cakes, yellow cake, Pineapple upside-down cake, rice cakes, crab cakes, angel food cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, cheesecake, pound cake, devil's food cake, black forest cake, Cake the band, fruit cake, ice-cream cake, German chocolate cake, shortcake, teacake, cake mix, and Nazrin.

Comment

I'm game for anything

Comment

Working...
                  X