X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

definitely not drow elves.
    ...unless I decide on some sort of mix...

...Looked up the varieties of elves...
    ...Moon Elves.

Also just to jot this down:

Vatians are similar to Arcains, in terms of possessing some ability over Gaia energy (but not Anti).
    They often rely more on their physical agility over all though.

They are the pioneers of the technological sectors of the Venturian Galaxy.

Comment

@Cucoo

Moon Elves, huh? What are they like?

Also, I am critically low on data right now, so don't be surprised if I stop posting. If that happens, I will be able to post on the 27th, or the 28th.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

This is an entry on the moon elves from one wiki...

Moon elves, also known as Teu-tel-quessir in their own language[1], or as silver elves are the most common of all the eladrin subraces.[2] More tolerant of humans than other eladrin, moon elves are the ancestors of most half-eladrin.

Like all eladrin, the Teu-tel-quessir are tall, close to humans in height, but more slender and beautiful. Moon elf skin is pale, often with an icy blue hue. Moon elf hair is commonly black, blue, or silvery white, although human-like colors are heard of as well, though very rare. Moon elf eyes, like those of other eladrin, are very commonly green, although some are blue as well. All exhibit a characteristic best described as golden flecks speckled through the iris. Male moon elves are typically taller than females.
        There's more but I think this is good enough description.

Comment

@Cucoo

So that's what they look like? Is it exactly like that, or are there only certain traits?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I think I'll keep most traits except the hair and eye color limitations. The flecks of color different from the Iris might be something I keep as well.
            Skin hue may vary more. Possibly with more...gradient. Like maybe our normal skin tone, pale, but maybe part of the upper body has a different color to it.
            ...maybe Starla literally has a blue gradient of skin at her midriff that seems star-shaped from one angle.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so we have the appearance and traits of the Vatians.

What about the culture? We know that they are technologically driven, but what else?
              sigpic

Comment

They kinda have their own sort of... Religion I guess...?
                It's when they perform rituals and such to access the Praemoneres.

Suddenly thinking Star Trek Vulcans.
                ...but not really like the Vulcans.

Comment

@Cucoo

So it's like some kind of "destiny-ism"?
                  sigpic

Comment

It's more voluntary.
                    If they have occasional visions... Perhaps if they see something that might be important, that would lead to performing the ritual to see more. The process is dangerous cause if the Praemoneres is fully "unlocked" it could literally fry their brain.

Comment

@Cucoo

0-0

How would it fry their brain? 0-0
                      sigpic

Comment

Information overload. The Praemoneres contains a full scripted future for the universe. It would be the equivalent of knowing everything that is and has yet to pass.
                        ...and learning it all in one moment.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, so it's like pumping too much energy into an electronic device, or at least like somehow overloading a hard drive, right?
                          sigpic

Comment

Pretty much.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, so I s there anything else about their culture, or is it all good?

Actually, what is their government like?
                              sigpic

Comment

I believe Elves have like a "King/Queen" but I don't know the specific name...

Sent from my Nokia 1100 iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X