X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...which I don't have for EG.
    I could get artistic and try to create the emblems I've had in my head for it... but that would probably be the extent of it.

...hrm...

Comment

And I haven't bought PhotoShop yet...

Hmm, even though we could use GIMP but one way or another PS is needed
      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

@Cucoo And nick

Well, there is "Paint.net"

Contrary to its name, Paint.net is actually an application. It's kind of like MS Paint on steroids, or rather a hybrid between PS and MS Paint. It's no Photoshop, but last I remember, it does have lasso tools and a couple other useful tools. I would recommend giving it a look, see if it can do what you need it to. Best of all, it's freeware.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I've heard GIMP and Paint.net have some similarities.
          I currently am getting extra comfortable with GIMP and just took a closer look at the tools and I think it has what I would need to make this one emblem...
          I'll try it later.

...Also I'll experiment with fonts...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And if there are no other options we can still use Paint.exe lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

@nick

Paint the Mona Lisa... with Paint! XD
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Eternal Galaxy Project

Badum tssss

Sent from my Nokia 1100 iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@nick

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week... or until this phone runs out of data.

@Cucoo

Anyways, just so I don't completely derail this thread, what should we talk about next?
                  sigpic

Comment

Or battery...

Comment

@s1
                      Well is there anything else about the Prometheos that might need more details?

We've gone over the Councils and their basic traits...

We touched on 3 significant Prometheos: Aion, Aetheron, and Erebos. We talked about their abilities...

If that's set then maybe the next era...

Vatians
                      Papillians
                      Irians

Respectively, the characters that would be touched on here would be

Starla, Ember, and Materia
                      Avonna
                      Eleos (because hybrid) and one other pure Irian that wasn't that significant... Can't even remember the name...

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@nick

Nah, I've got a charger right my here.

@Cucoo

Ok, so Vatians. What do you have on them?
                        sigpic

Comment

Wiii, Im a Senior Member now... Yay

Comment

Vatians are...
                            space elves
                            Beings that have a "scripted" future encoded into their mind. Each individual Vatian has a different future that they can sense if it is to come to pass.
                            i.e. Starla has a different future than what Materia has in mind. Literally speaking.

Attempting to access the "Praemoneres," as it is called, is dangerous for a Vatian and therefore rarely performed. They will often have random, fragmented visions.

Traits include pointed ears (their most defining feature), Intelligence, high agility...
                            Ok they're elf-like...

Comment

@Cucoo

Space Elves!!! XD

Ok, what else do they have for physical features?

There are many variations of elves, just as how there are many variations of vampires or werewolves.
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe Drow like?

Comment

Working...
                                X