Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually...that would make sense. Especially after he tried to use it to save Tina. For some reason at that point, that was something wrong and Time refused.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In addition...
      ...can't believe I actually forgot to go through with this...
      While defining and solidifying all of this, I should have been organizing it all into the Encyclopedia. Now I'm going to try and backtrack slightly and start making all this information into entries for the Encyclopedia.
      ...I'll need help with this.
      Right now I'm looking at the timeline and looking at any term used in it that would require defining.
      Anyone that happens to remember a detail can pitch in here. Think of it like a wiki for EG. It's at this point... Or well it's been at this point... where this would help keep things straight.

Comment

@Cucoo

To be honest, I don't really know where to start. We defined A LOT if stuff. 0-0;;;

Eh... maybe we should start with the races we just finished? What have you written down so far?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

So far a few things at the beginning of the timeline. I'll post the list of terms and we could go from there (once I make the list.)

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok. I'll be waiting till then.

In the meantime,... Dead Space. XD
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Here's what I've jotted down thus far. Shorter than I imagined...
              ...therefore I'm missing things.

Spoiler:

Void A Caeles that has successfully merged with the void. Also known as the Unknown. All information about the Void had been lost, however fragments remain, such as the knowledge that it exists and that it was a colleague of Venturia who had been working on the VOID Project.

Caeles The original inhabitants of the Eternal Galaxy. Beings that, through massive technological advances, became extraordinarily powerful. The creators of the GAIA Computer, VOID Project, and the dimension Heaven’s Forge.

Eternal Galaxy The English translation of the name of the galaxy that the Caeles inhabited. Would later become known as the Venturian Galaxy.

Nihiliods
              Spoiler:
              Parasitic creatures that were spawned from the Void.
              They consist of a material that technically does not exist. Through adaptation, this material gains properties that allow the Nihiliods to interact with the plane of existence.

Nihiliods are capable of adapting to any threat. Due to the fact that they are interconnected via a hive mind, what one knows, they all know.

> Larvae Phase: small, mite-like in appearance, about half the size of a golf ball and capable of becoming paper thin. They burrow into a host by first numbing the area of entry and then slipping in by flattening themselves.
              Sometimes multiple larvae will enter a host and go dormant, using it as a transport.

Nihiliod Larvae are capable of being killed easily as they have no exoskeleton, relying on the host as protection. They cannot live long without a host.

> Parasitic Phase: This is where they start to reroute circulatory systems and nervous systems through them so when they consume internal organs, the host does not feel it.

Nihiliod Parasite begins to develop and is more resilient depending on how far it is in the process to becoming an adult. During this phase it begins to quickly adapt and change. Variants of Nihiliods form during this phase.

> Adult Phase: They now have a fully developed exoskeleton independent of the host that is adapted to withstand whatever the host knows as a threat as well as what previous generations have adapted to. They will then consume the rest of the host body. They can start reproducing at this phase, laying hundreds of eggs at a time.

Due to their hive mind nature, what one Nihiliod knows as a threat, they all know. Attack one with Aura energy, and any other parasite phase Nihiliod begins to adapt against it. The Adult phase becomes perfectly immune to what the Nihiliods have perceived as a threat.
              Because Physical and energy based attacks are the main forms of attacks upon Nihiliods in the past, the Adult Phase Nihiliod's Exoskeleton is adapted to be immune to any physical trauma and any energy based attack. To what degree it is immune is unknown.
              Their form also varies depending on the environment. Flying Nihiliods to swimming Nihiliods are not unheard of. They tend to favor an insectoid form for general areas.

> Queen phase: Massive Nihiliods that can lay billions upon billions of eggs. Ultimately immobile. There can only be one Nihiliod Queen on one planet. The queen is capable of surviving off of Aura energy found near the core of a planet. If there is no more organic life on a planet other than the Nihiliod presence, then the queen will consume all Nihiliods and go dormant until new organic life disturbs it.

VOID Project A project started by the Caeles in an attempt to exterminate all other beings of the Eternal Galaxy by utilizing the void.

GAIA Computer A super computer created by the Caeles alongside the VOID Project. Originally designed to reset the Eternal Galaxy to renew resources. However, when the VOID Project backfired, it was modified to wipe out all life in the Galaxy. Venturia, who had been working on it at the time, modified it so that it would generate new life after eliminating the current.

Phoenix Incident (VOID) The first time the GAIA Computer was activated by the Caeles in the hope to eliminate the Nihiliods. This is the first Phoenix Incident.

Venturia (Caeles) A scientist who led the creation of the GAIA Computer.

Venturia (Galaxy) The name of the Galaxy given by the inhabitants after the first Phoenix Incident. Can also be referred to as the Venturian Galaxy.

Phoenix Code The name of the process which the GAIA Computer uses to reset the Galaxy.

Arcains Beings that inhabited the Venturian Galaxy after the first Phoenix Incident. Capable of utilizing Gaia and Anti Energy. They are born with a Corlaviri Crystal within them that, without, would lead to their death.

Prometheos Beings that inhabited the Venturian Galaxy after the first Phoenix Incident.
              Known as the "mortal gods" or "demigods."
              Their abilities are hereditary and tied to their blood. Should a Prometheos obtain the blood of another, they can gain a variation of the power of the owner.

Corlaviri A crystalline material that tends to retain Gaia or Anti Energy. When found naturally, it tends to already contain trace amounts of Gaia energy. If a large "lake" of crystals is found, they may have large quantities of the energy contained.

Corlaviri Crystals that contain Anti Energy do not occur naturally.

Forterium A material that is light weight, extremely durable, and is almost impervious to physical damage, however, Gaia energy can damage it. Anti passes through it unhindered.

Inerium A material that can nullify the effects of both Gaia and Anti energy. It is easily affected by physical trauma.

Gaia Energy Energy that affects the physical world. Behaves like electricity to a degree. Also known as Aura Energy. All matter poses this energy in minute amounts.

Also known as Aura Energy.

Anti Energy Energy that affects the spiritual world. It can be considered the essence of a soul. All living entities have Anti Energy.

Phoenix Incident (Arcain Revolt) The second Phoenix Incident. Originally a revolt that started to liberate Arcains from Prometheos oppression. Secretly, Venturia sought to use it to restart the Galaxy to prevent the Prometheos from becoming like the Caeles.

Venion System One of the six primary solar systems of the Eternal Galaxy.

Nox The main habitable planet of the Venion System.

Council of Twelve

Council of Venturia

Aurora An AI created by Cicero to help manipulate the GAIA Computer.

Life Hackers

Guardians of Time

Manor of Eternity

Vault

Sanctuary of Light

Sanctuary of Dark

Library of the Ethereal

Vatian

Irian

Papillian

Human

Dual City

Eternal Light

Ethereal Darkness

Luminarc

Noxarc

Demonarc

Morpheus

Twin Sisters

Celestora System One of the six primary solar systems of the Eternal Galaxy.

Alcyon The main habitable planet of the Celestora System.

Blood Tome

War of Eternity

Passage of Fate

Heaven’s Forge

Aura Tech

Venturian Empire

Venturian Republic

Fissures of Time

Artifacts of Heaven’s Forge

Rift Incident

The Great Boundary

Mark of the Guardians

Starchild

Mercurius

Arke

Iris

Aeternitas

Shards of Starlight

City of Dusk

Venturian Council

Orion’s Legacy

Book of Crystals

War of Alcyon

Senari Republic

Egale System

Senarious

<Bio-Computer>

Sol Incineron System

Inopia

Noble Guardian Order

Guardians

Daedalus Project

Liberation of the Senari Republic

Shrine of Seasons

Tower of <Alcyon 1>

Tower of <Alcyon 2>

Mercurius’s Shield

Nexion System

Sedes Imperii

Helios System

Duon

Dua

Conlustrare

Ethereal Galaxy

Echoes of Time

Grey Phoenix

Fall of the Boundary

The Four Nymphs

Warships

Nova Engine

Keystones

AETHER Armor

BEHEMOTH Cannon

D – Helix Sabers

Affinity Break

Aura Burst

Aura Maneuvering Systems

Aura Harmonic

Harmonic Sync

Rift Gates

Rift Jumping

Phoenix

Tactician’s Eye

Chronorift

Chronolock

Nemesis

X-02 Eclipse Blade

X-01 Hell Blade

X-00 Blade

Nox Nex

Also if you see anything missing, feel free to add.

Comment

@Cucoo

Uhh... ok, this might take a while...

Wait, what about all the races? Did you add them to the list?
                sigpic

Comment

All races are listed

I wish I could categorize and sort it like a wiki...

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh.

Ok, did you list Heaven's Forge?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep, listed.
                      Just no entry yet.

I have a word document that's more organized.
                      Think of it like a wiki that anyone can contribute to.

Comment

@Cucoo

Same message I posted in General Discussion. I will be disappearing until the 27th, due to the data drying out on this phone.
                        sigpic

Comment

aye

Oh and (@ Everyone) if you do see any term that particularly piques your interest, say so as I might focus on trying to complete its entry.

Comment

@Cucoo
                            I know that this is a very large project and just wanted to say that I can help you.

How Nick?
                            I can develop wikis, translate terms from English to Latin

e.g life=bios

And I love all the story about the eternal galaxy and basically I want to be an active member if the project.

Yamaxanadu out.
                            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

that would definitely help
                              Considering my experience is with creating massive Excel databases only, which doesn't really help for others online.

Comment

Well ATM I'm not at home so... Maybe on Monday I can start the wiki, but... We will need images and banners, something attractive I mean
                                Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X