Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Hmm...

Maybe they took refuge in the HoT until a couple thousand years had passed?

What is the era of echoes?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

As easy as it would be to use HoT as an explanation...
      I don't think they would be there at the time. I want to say she somehow was trapped in the Shrine (or maybe Nero and Kiara did something to ensure she would survive in the safeguarded rooms of the Shrine. Possibly froze her in magic ice.)

I divided the timeline of EG into Eras

There's 8 Eras as of the Void Timeline

The events of Shards of Starlight occur in the 6th era (Era of Heaven's Forge)
      Now if you recall, I originally said this was part I of III
      Part II was to be Echoes of Time which takes place in the Era of Echoes
      Phoenix takes place in the 8th era: Era of Rebirth.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

True. I suppose it would be a little bit of a cheap move.

What's "Nympha"? You put that in your earlier post.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

A thing Kiara says. I have her in Tomodachi life say it as her "catchphrase" and it's adorable...
          And I'm having Zoe inherit that.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh.

What's Tomodachi about anyway? I still have yet to see it.
            sigpic

Comment

It's a game where you own an island and you add Miis to live there and they live life and sometimes it gets scary accurate considering you only provide a little personality info. I have a handful of EG characters in my game and they're saying things that are so canon it's scary.

Comment

@Cucoo

Haha!XD

Really? That's crazy. Ahh, I wish I could try it out right now, see what the characters say.

What do yours say?
                sigpic

Comment

[OOC Board] Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix

This is Aurora

Oh and this happened
                  Because Kiara and Cicero were friends in the Demo, they had a lot of time to grow close.
                  Kiara then had feelings for Cicero.
                  After helping her prepare, she went to the tower and waited.
                  ...Cicero didn't even show up.
                  That sonofa- I'll kill him when I- oh wait...

So first broken heart. (Kiara is the one that I've grown really attached to so I literally was feeling her pain and tried desperately to cheer her up.)
                  The scary thing is that during this whole thing I accidentally gave Kiara a bath set which washed out the blue hair dye.
                  Why is this scary?
                  In my story, Eternal Galaxy, When Kiara goes through a very sad portion of her story, her hair goes from blue to black.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-12-2014, 04:21 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, I see. Events are happening that are similar to EG. What did you put for Aurora's background/personality?
                    sigpic

Comment

[OOC Board] Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix

Funny thing is it goes off of
                      This

And it says she's a

And based on only that, she does a bunch of things that are canon

Comment

@Cucoo

Wow... That's pretty accurate. 0-0

Now I want to toss some characters into it. A shame I don't have the game. All I have right now is. Minecraft.

That reminds me, I have actually been building Ethan's ship in FTB, and it is 2.5 football fields long so far. As you can imagine, it takes forever, but it gives me something to do in between working on the PALADIN Arc.

Anyways, back on track. What if we created some of the ships in FTB? I actually managed to cram a ton of mods into a single modpack.

Also, what class do you think Ethan's ship would fall under, considering its size?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hah...
                          The "ship" I would want to create is actually the Daedalus Project.
                          It would take a small lifetime to build considering it has 4-6 stars incorporated in its structure.

As for class...
                          Eh...
                          I don't think the old classification system applies in Phoenix.
                          Though maybe Kappa?

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                            Hah...
                            The "ship" I would want to create is actually the Daedalus Project.
                            It would take a small lifetime to build considering it has 4-6 stars incorporated in its structure.
                            But what about a minature model? Use something like the Hell of Blazing Fires in the Gensokyo build as suns, and build the general structure.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

True... scale model would help...

Eh here's a model I just whipped together. The lava and stained glass structures denotes where stars go. there's 7 total in this.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ok just to get some confirmation before I do anything

So I'm thinking on bringing Ignis over to Alcyon.

Where she was left off I could possibly figure out a way to bring her over.
                                And I'm thinking this would possibly require a very short bit on a part in orbit around Nevaraas and Alcyon, where deactivated warp gates exist.

I'm also thinking this might help nudge things towards the Shrine of Seasons if something goes wrong with the gate and it screws up Ignis's transport.
                                The things that I would like to see happen: a brief thing about how the company that SUS has is fixing up the gates. This leads to a test and everything seems fine until Ignis goes through it and her ship goes haywire and doesn't go total derp until it enters the atmosphere of Alcyon.

I'm still debating a few details so feel free to pitch in anything ya want to do with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X