Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait wait wait, what's this talk of Flandre? Does TRXD Claim he owns Flandre?

Comment

@Cucoo
      I know. I just wanted to tell you guys about the situation. And besides, you did ask about my escape plan. I just told you my answer and my opinions on the matter.

@Wonder
      Are you in the RP group? We had a discussion about her involvement and usage. And yes, I now have control over her. Wriggle has given me permission. And almost everyone was fine with it.
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-27-2013, 04:42 PM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Oh yea... see I'm not too familiar with the whole group thing. Just going to a separate thing for new group messages...

Comment

@ Wonder

TRXD has Flandre now. There's already a flan plan on how to make the transition work.

Also I'm planning on just migrating the original purpose of the group chat to the stickied thread in the RP section that I have linked and am referencing multiple times over.

@ TRXD

alright. Just making sure cause it's kinda obvious what you're planning based on that. Well...the extremely general plan, none of the specific reasons.

Comment

Alright then. But I'm still gonna use the new posts page for these things.

Comment

@ Wonder

Hence this thread

I'm giving a grace period for people to get used to the concept, but i'll start to enforce the use of the RP General Discussion thread so as to cut down the number of posts made in the OOC.

See Rule 15 of the OP

@ Everyone
              If you have a problem with the reasoning behind this rule, speak now.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Ok, Sorry for the delay, I was reading the posts to my brother and he made some jokes. Such as:

Originally posted by Katrix
                Everyone was gathered up Where Nothing Gathers.
                Brother: "They better change that place's name. People are gathering where nothing gathers."

Originally posted by Wonder
                "I'm telling ya, even though you technically own me...
                Brother: "I didn't know Isaac was a pimp."

*sigh*

I'll admit, it was pretty funny. Anyways, I'm making a post now.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Lol yea. Gee, the wonders of walking in on a bunch of Otaku rp-ing, and on a second season of a series no less.

Comment

I almost died laughing when I saw the irony of the name of the one place...

but still, I want opinions on Rule 15 of the OP.

Is it good or bad or what?

...and bear with me, I have a tendency of getting superbly persistent with things.

Comment

I can understand why Rule 15 is in place and I personally think it's a decent idea. "Will I'll be able to get to grips with the rule and not break it a million times over?" is a completely different question altogether.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

It's effective, yea, but... I mean, we can ttry and keep the discussions in check, but at least have some side-bar discussions. That's my say anyways.

Comment

@ Wonder

That's what the other thread is for. the "Side bar" discussions.
                          Read it again and you'll see what it's for.
                          It's not meant to "limit" discussions, it's meant to take them out of the OOC so as to prevent 10 pages being created every 24hrs or so.

@ TRXD

Aye...it'll be rough =w= It ain't perfect but as long as the larger majority of things get moved into the RP General Discussion thread, then I can call it a success.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

What other thread? Oh, the general discussion rp thread? I'm not good at deciphering... or reading -w-...

Comment

So... do we just post the apps here or what
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Yep, just post'em here.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X