Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I was too lazy to make apps for most of them even in the previous OOC. Though I did make a reference thing for most of the Lords of Hell.

For that, look up Diablo, Mephisto, Baal, and amybe Azmodan.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Is this it?

Originally posted by Mima View Post
      Maybe I should list the other lords here, as for reference, then i'll probably go to bed.

Mephisto: Lord of Hatred
      One of the oldest of the Evils, and the most intelligent. The closest that demonkind has to a "Leader". He is the most intensely evil of all of the evils, so much so, in fact, that his influence can bring the dead back to life with a hatred that can't be quenched with a second death. He is highly intelligent, and highly skilled with every form of magic, and his armies reflect the pure hatred that he has fro everything.

Diablo: Lord of Terror
      The yougest of the Evils, but known at the most powerful, with the ability to instill fear into the hearts of people with the simple mentioning of his name. He can envoke fear in any opponent he may face, and due to him being the aspect of fear, he cannot feel fear. Physically, he is the strongest demon in existence, being able to level mountains with a single stomp, though he prefers to work behind the scenes, manipulating things to his will, and corrupting people to his bidding. He is also known to be in control of very powerful fire magic, and so does his own armies.

Baal, Lord of Destruction
      Baal is one of the most destructive forces any world has ever seen. With a constant lust for battle and chaos, for being able to destory anything that comes in his way, and for his armies packing enough brute strength to level heavily armed fortresses with a single squad, Baal is a force to be reckoned with. In truth, not much really is known about Baal, due to his limited appearances in a single expansion for Diablo 2.

Duriel, Lord of Pain
      Duriel presides over the Realm of Pain, the lowest level of the Burning Hells, where the worst of the worst go. To be simple, it is a giant torture chamber, where those torture suffer the worst forms of torture imaginable, and unimaginable. He controls pain, and can render it onto other people, though no actual injury was inflicted. His minions are extremely durable, even those without armor, and he is known to take delight in torturing others.

Azmodan, Lord of Sin
      Azmodan is known for having the most powerful army known in the Burning Hells, both in size, but in strength. His presding over Sin gives him control over the embodiments of those sins, such as Ghom, lord of Gluttony, or Cydaea, Mistress of Lust, along with many others. He himself is physically and magically powerful, being able to summon hordes of demons, pools of molten lava, and many other things.
      I'm just going to use this as their bios and thus they're currently Supports.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that be it. They may be supports now, but later, they'll be far more in a main role.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

For that could ya make up a bit more official apps for em then?

Comment

Just posted Cole's intro. Got some nice ideas going. Hoping that it was good enough for an intro. Oh yeah, I'm also going to be using the same system as what Krista and several others have been using in their RPs for dialogue and thoughts. It appears to have worked rather well and I like it.
            "This is Cole's dialogue"
            ("This is Cole's thoughts")
            "This will be Flandre's dialogue"
            ("This will be Flandre's thoughts")
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Before I change what I was going to write for my intro of Eleos, did you and Katrix already have a specific way for Cole to escape?

EDIT: and yes it is beautiful~
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Alrighty then, here. I. Go.

Name: Wonderweiss Margera

Timezone: Eastern (Florida)

Otori Inozuka
                Spoiler:
                Game of Origin: N/A -- Original Character

Power: None

Weapon: Main weapon: Bat. Secondary weapon: Sub-machine gun

Weakness: He is purely human

Appearance:

Personality: Like a grown teenage man. He can be serious, but not without cracking a joke or two.

Morality: True good

Biography: He ran away from his dad at a young age. He lived on the streets for more than half his life in rags. He wears the suit he stole from a suits store after running out of clothes along with several others. He is an alleged fighter and expert with a bat. He was picked up by the Neo-Yakuza to be recruited. Otori served Neo-Yakuza for some time. There he met HM and Gerard Teranous.

He met Shikieiki Yamaxanadu after being assigned to her as her guardian along with Komachi Onozuka (notice the resemblance in last names. I actually came up with Otori's last name before I learned about Komachi's) He met John after chasing him down and crashing in the snow. He met up with everyone else and was leaded into Base 3. He and Shikieiki and Komachi were sent to Nevada after facing Tricky. Later, Otori decided on staying behind after a portal to Gensokyo opened and told Shikieiki to go alone. He trained with Sanford, Deimos and Hank.

Later, after failing his goal to retrieve the Improbability Drive, he was killed by Tricky and was revived in hell by the Higher Power. There he reunited with HM and Shiikieiki along with Huey Emmerich. He, HM, Daiyousei and Shikieiki used a unit ship to fly to the ship, but it was stopped by a general. The ship was sent home. The ship crashed and he and Shikieiki went over to the funeral. After the revival, he stopped by to talk to Huey to learn that HM was taken away by a man by the alias Sebastian. Afterwards, he met up with Big Boss and flew to MSF to become a soldier.

He is currently an MSF soldier.

Traumas: He fears his dad with a passion. He ran away from him. If he encounters his dad, he will refuse to fight him and will warn others not to, powers or not.

Comment

@ Wonder

Legacy Auto Accept

gimme a bit to add it to everything

Comment

@Cucoo
                    I have an idea of how Cole escapes but I need run by it with Katrix. I was hoping to keep it a secret but it appears that I'm going to have reveal it anyway.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

I need to think of a good place for Elsword to be introduced... once I figure out a good location for Elsword (as the Lord Knight class) I will make a big update with Raven, Chung, and Elsword.

Comment

@ TRXD

If you have an idea, keep it secret. I was just curious, Because otherwise I woulda had Eleos doing a different duty as assigned by the ACO.

Comment

I'll add the others another time. It took too long to make Otori's.

Comment

Right

When you do, add it to that post. It makes it so there only has to be one link to all your apps.

Comment

@Cucoo
                              Even if I do wish to keep it a secret, Katrix is going to have to know at some point. Especially since my idea completely relies on the next Org. XIII posts relating to Flandre.
                              Originally posted by Katrix
                              "How is the progress in the current cycle of the machine?". "All is good. We think she may be ready in a few hours." "Good, get up the security just in case."
                              At present, Flandre is in Org. XIII's possession and not under my control. I do not wish to and cannot instantly seize control of her without knowing what Katrix has planned for her and Org. XIII. This can lead to one of two things: Either Flandre is going to be in Org. XIII's possession for a moderate amount of time meaning that Cole's escape will be delayed. Or I will shortly be granted control over her and then the escape can begin. Either way, I must wait on Katrix's next few posts.

Comment

@ TRXD

You could PM Katrix. You don't need to post here about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X