X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@cucoo

Well we can just say that it missed OoT zelda.

Also Eraqus not Eraques
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

I also want to introduce Glaive, the NPC that runs Henir's Time and Space in Elsword, and dungeon of sorts Henir's Time and Space.

Glaive:

Henir's Time and Space.

Not much is known about Henir, as their is no real backstory for him in-game except that he runs Henir's Time and Space. So he must have control of time and space in some way.

If I do introduce him he could be a part of some bigger plot of sorts in the RP. Like he could be a part of some organization of sorts.

Comment

@ Katrix

Then we can blame Kingdom Hearts for why Midna is there, right?

And ah ^^; When I was typing it in I was pronouncing it in my head with a French accent XD
        ...ya don't ask how that works...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Right. I'll get on that before finishing my post in IC. 0_0;
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Blame Kingdom Hearts for everything. It is kind of ripping away the walls that seperate worlds

Eraqus=Square

Made by Square Enix

I guess his last name is something like Xien then
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

His name is...
              Spoiler:

Huh...I wonder how many other companies have done that...

oh and...

Fix'd~

@ SUS

huh...
              Glaive...
              hrm...I don't know how he would work out... He has next to nothing in terms of information, right?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Just a quick heads up, it's actually in the middle of the day in London.

It's morning in Asia, daytime in Africa/Europe, dusk in the Americias, and nighttime over the Pacific Ocean.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Oh... damn I need to get my timezones right >-> So what time... like 1:00 in the afternoon or something?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Pretty much. The main idea is that it's just around lunchtime.

I'm prepping Lily's App and post right now, but it might be a little while.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ SUS

Don't worry about exact times, because the flow of it won't be perfectly synced across the globe. But for the start...

though it would be 9 PM of Dec. 23rd in London if it's 6 AM Dec. 24th

Comment

Okay I know I should take this kind of post in the Group chat but...

Good morning.

Now to a more formal note, I have completely analyzed various pre and post Victorian Era writers' style. Looks like Hemingway's realistic dialogue style and Emily Bronte's adjective-heavy setting description will be fitting for my IC post.

Expect some OOCs today.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

To be honest, I think the group chat /General thread were an effort in futility to try and alleviate the OOC of the amount of posts.
                          Especially with the loophole of "If it's relevant, it's fine."

I think we should have with any discussion, after the first two posts, if it seems to be something that would turn into a drawn out discussion, post the next posts here

I think the main purpose that we were looking for was so that posts in the OOC wouldn't get buried by pages upon pages of new posts.

Comment

Ok new rule.

EDIT: changed the "bounds" of "what can be posted here."

15. Please be courteous to less active users and those in different time zones.
                            Use the RP General Discussion Thread for general discussions not pertaining to the IC or OP of the OOC.
                            Only discussions directly pertaining to the IC or OP of the OOC can be held in the OOC.
                            Again, this is a courtesy rule for less active users.
                            I'm trying to look out for those of us like Mega and Tossman and whoever else participated in the past that tend to have extraordinarily erratic schedules.

To back this rule up, here's my reasoning.

Ok from the Start of this thread to about 24 hours, there were 43 posts.

24 hours.
                            43 posts
                            5 pages.

Now that things are picking up...
                            from the 44th post...
                            in 12 hours
                            50 posts.
                            5 more pages.

so in 36 total hours, we've produced 93 posts.
                            10 pages.

See what I'm trying to help alleviate?

EDIT:
                            Reasoning 2:

Another thought would be the OOC becomes sort of "editors' notes" that help explain why things happen the way they did in the IC.

EDIT 2:
                            Thoughts?
                            Is this a reasonable conclusion and solution?
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Well, that post took quite a lot. I'll bring in Koishi's intro later. Might take a nap. Maybe not.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima
                                You used some of the characters from the prior season in that last post, correct?
                                You had apps for them in the prior OOC, right?

If so Could ya give me a list of keywords I could use to search and therefore fetch them?

Comment

Working...
                                X