X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Yea I know what you meant by the ORGANIZATION arc. Ever since Major left in the original ATWAG the RP seemed to drift away from it's main purpose.

I just hope I can still go through with my arc since I already had SO MUCH planned for it. Isaac would get a few places to shine, John would be reunited, and a major struggle with X and Zero will happen along with a lot of other stuff.

I've been planning my arc since a long time (since late in the Hawaii arc, early Devourer Arc of the original ATWAG.) I don't want to take the human side of ATWAG away again like what happened in the last RP. In fact I even did quite a bit of planning with S121 as well.

Comment

@Cucoo

Btw, here is the link to the apps.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...5278#post55278
      http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...6021#post56021
      http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...6042#post56042
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@neo
        Right.
        I recall ya talkin about it.
        Im just saying that your arc and ORGANIZATION arc could be a sort of contrast/different perspective of the same thing.

@katrix
        Aye
        Ill get them up here in a bit after dinner ^^"

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm not compleatly sure, but I think we posted at the same time down to something like under a second. I clicked post and when it posted I saw your post under mine.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ah.

Comment

@katrix

It was more like 5
              I posted, saw yours, ninja edited
              *dons ninja hood*

@neo
              Exactly

EDIT:
              Ok updated OP now putting the three apps into the Archives~
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-05-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                Actually...we could almost draw a parallel to the movie Independence Day.
                Except instead of Alien invasion, its characters that are doing things that threaten to blow up the world
                Auditor: "Oh really now?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

This.

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ Mima

Really

Comment

Independence Day is a god awful film anyways.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Comment

Oi Wonder, do ya have apps for the characters that you're using without apps?

12. Legacy Characters from Season I will need an application, but they will be accepted by default.
                          Also sweep, who else is using characters without apps? >.>...

Mima, Jesus app
                          something, anything.

Comment

Ey, I'm too lazy for apps. Not in the mood either. Maybe someday, but not today.

Comment

=w=...
                              Yer breaking rule 12. And I closed any possible loopholes that might have initially existed with amendment 17, though all amendment 17 should be doing is stating the obvious implication of the system of both the application system and rule 12.

For the sake of people that don't know the character
                              make something
                              heck, a link to the wiki page, a mini bio with appearance, something.

Comment

Later.

Comment

Working...
                                X