Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe that you have missed out the fact that Cole will be returning to TCTNW. Org. XIII is attempting to make the Raysphere which makes it a major part of Cole's story.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

In fact it was only a concept creation to see how it worked. They aren't really interested in it at all.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
        *scrunches up a piece of paper furiously* Well... brilliant...
        Time to redo my list of arcs with Cole and Flandre.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Sorry. It was just some thing I placed there to strike some fear into Cole.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
            Seems fair enough.

I wonder if any other organisation would ever attempt to recreate the Raysphere (ACO PALADIN, maybe?).

Comment

@TRXD

That depends. What does the Raysphere do?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121
                The Raysphere is a device that draws all the bioelectrical energy from all living beings within roughly a half-mile radius and concentrates it all into a singular being (the user). The resulting energy used in this tends to result in a massive explosion that is shown to obliterate the area around it. Due to this, the Raysphere can be used as both a weapon of mass destruction but also a method of granting people extraordinary powers like Cole's.
                But there are some drawbacks to it:
                • The Raysphere has to recharge before it may be used again.
                • It can only be used by certain people. This shown when Zeke stole the Raysphere from Cole and attempted to use it on himself.
                • The Raysphere is fragile. It can be easily destroyed by numerous methods but the result of its destruction is a miniature black hole has consumes the area around it before stopping after a few minutes.

There are several other things to it but those are the major details.

Comment

@TRXD

It sounds like something they would experiment with.

Sure, I'll have them research it.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@S121
                    But only The First Sons of Empire City know how to make the Raysphere. If ACO PALADIN intend on remaking the thing, they would need to either retrieve Kessler (the leader of The First Sons and the one who organised the creation of the device) or they would need to locate the various research notes that The First Sons made when developing the device.
                    But from what I know about ACO's capabilities, I don't think that is much of a problem. But if Kessler does return, this will lead to whole new level of sh*t for Cole and all of the other characters.

Comment

@trxd

If the notes are items in the game, then ACO can get them.

Comment

@TRXD

What's Kessler capable of?
                        sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

All the information they need is in the game. If they have that, they can recreate anything. Thus it was with the Horizon Incident and such it is with these devices too.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo
                            The notes themselves are never obtainable but they are mentioned in "Dead Drops". Dead Drops are recordings made by one of the major characters, John White. They mention numerous things about the lore of the game including The First Sons' development of the Raysphere. They could use the Dead Drops as a method of gaining information behind The First Sons and the Raysphere and work from there.

@S121
                            Kessler is basically the ultimate conduit. He has all the powers of Cole and much more. He not only has complete mastery over the usage of electricity but he can do various other things. This include illusionism and the transmission of psychic visions. He also can teleport and can even travel through time to a certain extent. But Kessler can only travel backwards in time and not forwards. It is also hinted in one of the cutscenes between him and Cole that he might have powers over ice as well as electricity but it is never proven.

Comment

@ S121

Would John's Radar pick up someone knocked out or sleeping?

Comment

@Cucoo

If they are alive, then yes. It is my understanding that it works by a number of different sensors (movement, heat, etc.), combines all that data into points, and displays it on his radar.

@TRXD

Interesting.

They might capture Kessler, but they would research him first, to make sure they have all the proper tools to control/capture him.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you have anything to contribute?
                                Last edited by S121; 12-22-2013, 06:12 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X