X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Yeah the turrets are designed to be used against any enemy. These turrets are basically like mini Gauss cannons (which are basically mini railguns), plasma cannons, and shoot a crap ton of other stuff. The only person who I can imagine surviving this is a person who would be immune to EVERYTHING, or Yukari if she uses gaps, and boundary manipulation. S1 designed these turrets for a reason (to be used in the events of serious fucking shit happening, or the oh so occasionally event where someone trespasses on the Labs property.)

Comment

Question: Has Hakugyokurou been used yet? If not then I need to make an app for Youmu Konpaku and Yuyuko Saigyouji cause I just got an idea on how Haseo can come in.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Yuyuko is in use and has a relationship with one of the characters.
        Same with Youmu.

Click for larger

All touhou characters are at the bottom.

EDIT: Oh...
        I lied about Youmu...
        I swore there was something...
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-17-2014, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Yuyu is taken by Wonder.

Youmu... Well as you know I hold temporal control over the 2hus, but if you make an app I'll waive Youmu.

Just know that Yuyuko has a lover named Axl now.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

.................................................. ................... well, there's go my idea then.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Well your idea can still technically happen if you do get a hold of Youmu, and you can talk with Wonder and Neo (Wonder has Yuyuko, and Neo has Axl.) Then you could probably plan whatever you have with them.

Comment

What's Yuyuko's current situation? (Since I'm only on page 26 of the IC)

Comment

@Zekai
                  Enjoying a leisurely evening, probably.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I went through the app bio and didn't see Yuyuko anywhere, does that mean we don't need an app to use someone temporarily?

Comment

@Zekai

I think Wonder just forgot to make an app for Yuyuko so we need to tell him to make one.

Comment

...once upon a time ago....
                        ...yea Mima and Wonder have characters that from season I got in under the radar and it's been like that.

Comment

@Cucoo

I found a location for Max thanks to Wriggle. He is now working in Gensokyo with the Kappa Village, because he had heard about Gensokyo and the advanced Kappa Village to months ago in IC time. Now he is working as a helper of sorts in the Kappa Village, learning everything he can from the Kappa's. I edited my app a bit for Max so check it out when you can.

Comment

This is just a quick reference sheet for Max's VATS system.

All of the percentages have already had Max's perks calculated into them, meaning that they are not the base percentages. In order to find the base percentages without the perk bonuses, simply calculate the BWPS (Base Weapon Probability Score).

For future reference, these are the perks that alter Max's probability of hitting a target.

Commando - While using a rifle (or similar two-handed weapon), your accuracy in VATS is significantly increased. (+25%)

Gunslinger - While using a pistol (or similar one-handed weapon), your accuracy in VATS is significantly increased. (+25%)

Sniper - With the Sniper perk, your chance to hit an enemy's head in VATS is significantly increased. (+25% when aiming at an enemy's head)

Wired Reflexes - Advanced technology from The Commonwealth has increased your reaction speed, giving you a higher chance to hit in VATS. (+10%)

Concentrated Fire - With Concentrated Fire, your accuracy to hit any body part in VATS is slightly increased with each subsequent hit on that body part. (+5% per successful hit)

(Note to self: Percentages do not factor in Sniper Perk. Factor it in when performing a headshot. Also, after each successful shot, increase the percentage by 5%.)
                            (Note: I'm going to set the percentage cap at 95%, just like in the games. I'll most likely do this after I finish the weapons, but until then, consider anything above 95% to be 95%.)

Spoiler:

Colonel Autumn's 10mm Pistol

Paulson's Revolver

Xuanlong Assault Rifle

The Terrible Shotgun
                            Spoiler:

Base Weapon Probability = 25 (Slugs=60)

Maximum Range = 200m

Applicable Perks
                            Spoiler:

Commando - While using a rifle (or similar two-handed weapon), your accuracy in VATS is significantly increased. (+25%)

Sniper - With the Sniper perk, your chance to hit an enemy's head in VATS is significantly increased. (+25% when aiming at an enemy's head)

Wired Reflexes - Advanced technology from The Commonwealth has increased your reaction speed, giving you a higher chance to hit in VATS. (+10%)

Concentrated Fire - With Concentrated Fire, your accuracy to hit any body part in VATS is slightly increased with each subsequent hit on that body part. (+5% per successful hit)

(BWP + Perks + Perks) * (Dmax/Dcurr)/10)

(Normal)
                            200m = 6%
                            175m = 6.85%
                            150m = 8%
                            125m = 9.6%
                            100m = 12%
                            75m = 16%
                            50m = 24%
                            25m = 48%
                            1m = 1,200%

(Slugs)
                            200m = 9.5%
                            175m = 10.85
                            150m = 12.66%
                            125m = 15.2%
                            100m = 19%
                            75m = 25.33%
                            50m = 38%
                            25m = 76%
                            1m = 1,900%

Victory Rifle
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Dart Gun
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Fat Man
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Burnmaster
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Heavy Incinerator
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Tesla Cannon
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Eugene
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

2 Atomic Pulverizers
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Alien Disintegrater
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Gauss Rifle
                            Spoiler:

Base Weapon Probability = 100

Maximum Range = 2,000m (2km)

Applicable Perks
                            Spoiler:

(BWP + Perks + Perks) * (Dmax/Dcurr)/10)

2,000m = 7.5%
                            1,750m = 8.571%
                            1,500m = 10%
                            1,250m = 12%
                            1,000m = 15%
                            750m = 20%
                            500m = 30%
                            250m = 60%
                            200m = 75%
                            150m = 100%
                            100m = 150%
                            1m = 15,000%

MPLX Novasurge
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Wazer Wifle
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Metal Blaster
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Microwave Emitter
                            Spoiler:
                            (N/A)

Last edited by S121; 03-18-2014, 04:03 PM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

If I decide to bring in monster from Haseo's game, what will I need to put for them?

Comment

Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Elesis

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Elesis is as fierce as she is calculated, expressing attacks with her claymore onto her enemies. Although wielding a mighty claymore, Elesis herself is agile, capable of wielding the two handed sword with a single hand on occassion (though not very reliable.) She is able to evade and close the gap with extreme effect unlike her brother Elsword, who incorporates a more defensive fighting-style. In addition to her swordplay, Elesis is capable of harnessing and expressing energy into fire, enhancing her combat effectiveness.

When she became a Pyro Knight Elesis focused primarily on conjuring fire and unleashing its fury from her sword. Unlike a Magic Knight who casts runes embedded in fire, the Pyro Knight utilizes fire itself. She is capable of numerous short to mid-ranged skills, from summoning blades of fire out of ground to bathing her enemies in the flames of Eternal Fire. She eventually became the Blazing Heart of which she had become more adept in using her flames, being capable of controlling the movements of the flame. She is also able to leave little fragments of her flames onto her targets and detonating them when she sees fit.

Weapons: Her sword as seen below.

Weaknesses: Elesis unlike Elsword isn't as physically tough. Elsword has a high pain tolerance, capable of surviving massive beatings from opponents much stronger and larger than him which is what makes up for his somewhat lacking skill that Elesis has. Also Elesis isn't as skilled when it comes to performing counters, something her brother excels at. As such Elesis relies on a more physical and active fighting style, preferring to know about an opponent before fighting it. Aside from that Elesis is like almost everyone else... still human... just really skilled with a sword.

Appearance: http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...PortraitF3.png She stands at 6ft 0, and is 22 yr's old in the RP.

Personality: Elesis unlike her brother is far more... intelligent. In battle she prefers strategy, and a more offensive fighting style. She is strong-willed like her brother, but knows that if things are not going well in a fight she will retreat or back down. Other than that Elesis is far more wise, and mature than Elsword. She's also a bit more gentle and nicer that Elsword outside of battle. Can almost be described as a bit "Motherly" to people younger than her (mostly towards her brother.) Aside from that she does love to spar, and had done so with Elsword when they were younger. Elesis is headstrong and prone to act immediately on occasion, and will do anything to protect her brother Elsword.

Morality: Lawful Good. She fights for what she thinks is right, and will never try to harm an innocent human.

Biography: Elesis' swordsmanship was taught by her father, a former Velder Kingdom Knight. She mastered her father's teachings quickly while integrating her own skill set. Unsatisfied with this training in Ruben, Elesis sought out to become a stronger swordswoman, thus venturing out into the world of Elrios. Three years later, Elesis returned to Ruben bearing the title "Red Haired Knight" and spent time observing Elsword's training.
                                However, the reunion was short-lived as the two siblings were ambushed by a horde of demons led by Scar, a Captain of the Demon Realm. A skirmish ensued, resulting in the demon horde's defeat. Elesis, with the help of her brother Elsword, dispatched Scar.
                                The intentions of the Demons become clear to Elesis, spurring her to leave Ruben once again. With the intent to become a Velder Kingdom Knight, Elesis will do all in her power to defend her brother, and all of Elrios from the inevitable Demon invasion.

However when Elesis left again she had sort of disappeared. No one heard much of her, she went through some training and with the help of Echo of Elder she had discovered that she had the ability to create flames at will, but had a terrible time at controlling these flames. As such Echo had aided Elesis by creating a special gauntlet that allowed her to better control the flames she could now summon. This new tool had aided Elesis in her journey to Velder to help out with the Demon Invasion. Her intentions on still trying to locate Scar... with no such luck.

A few years later Elesis continued to search for the whereabouts of Scar and the demons, all while becoming stronger by following Adel's guidance and growing continuously.
                                "My ancestral power... It became difficult to control even with the gloves that Echo gave me...!"
                                She then meets Feita's Alchemist and Secretary Allegro during her adventures.
                                "I feel an enormous amount of fire energy from your heart...!" said Allegro when he saw Elesis struggling to control her power and told her a legend.
                                "Long ago in the past... There was a legend about a warrior who could control the element of fire freely at will, the warrior possessed a body made of flames, and people called the warrior "Blazing Heart". I thought it was just a simple legend... But I'm surprised to see it with my own eyes! Please, let me assist you in controlling your power."
                                With the help of secretary Allegro who was knowledgeable in ancient history, Elesis became able to control her power freely without the need of a control unit. As Elesis continues her adventures, her flames burn more freely than ever before.

Her training was cut short however when she blacked out one day, and after she awoke she found herself in the real world. Most notably Russia... doing... something... (I can't think of what or where she is in Russia currently.)

Fears/Stuff she despises: She fears for the safety of her younger brother Elsword. Despite the fact she knows that he can hold his own quite well in a fight, she still fears for his safety. She tries to hide this fact, but sometimes when her younger brother is hurt she can get a little... out of hand. To the point where she will stop in the middle of a fight and run to Elsword's side if the injury is severe enough. Other than that she more or less despises demons for attacking her home town. Fortunately Elsword and Elesis were able to drive them off for the most part.

Notes:...

Comment

Working...
                                X