X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@zEKAI

Yes I do have that Zero. The Zero as he was in the X series.

Comment

@Neo

Ok then, even though I could've easily done Neo Arcadina's Zero but decided not to. One Zero is awesome but to is too badass for this RP.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

A bit of constructive criticism on your app before I go to bed.

First of, please remove the links. I don't want to have to read trough his whole profile every time I'm looking for his weaknesses or personality. A link to the profile may at times be okay for example if the profile is organized and have it's own section for for example personality. This one doesn't have this. As a general rule, if you have too look for the information(yes this means that you can keep the link in the biography), then the app begin to loose it's value because you could have just used google as easily. That's the main problem at the moment.

Secondly, explain a little bit more about how your character work. You mention a virus core, but what is a virus core, how do he get them. It's the same for the avatar, is it a big monster that comes into the battlefield and begins fighting in his place, is it a support element, does it fight side by side with the character? This also applies a little to the stats. Are they good, are they bad, what is normal hp, is 12000 hp normal hp? Things like that. I see that you did this a little bit in the earlier section of the app which is great.

Thirdly, this is just a reminder so that you know. Remember that this is not the original game. Things (may) need to get adjusted to the RP. Cucoo have had a fair bit of this. A attack that works just fine in the game may be overpowered or underpowered here.

Well, that's it. Remember that this is constructive feedback to improve your app.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Zekai

If I recall both of those Zero's are the same. It's just the one from the Zero series (Neo Arcadia) is Zero's mind, and essence put into a fake copy body that was made by Dr. Weil when he took Zero's original body to put Omega's mind and consciousness into.

So that might have been weird. Besides I kind of am already planning on having Zero get f*cked up big time in my arc, thus needing to get a new body (his Zero series body in fact.)

Comment

@ Zekai and Neo

...inb4 the fact I'm intending on using multiple instances of the same character.

Robin (M) and Robin (F)

@ Katrix And Zekai

aye....going from turn-based to real time...

Fire Emblem: Galeforce is OP for turn based cause it grants you another move...
            ...in real time...
            ....I'm still trying to figure it out tbh...

Comment

@Katrix

1: Not removing the links, you can basically say that he's weak against magic attacks and he's a bit of a delinquent.
              2: What's a Virus? If you can answer that then think of it as he's extracting the core of it.
              3: How does he get them? Um... Avatar Awakening like I said in app.
              4: He only uses Skeith when facing giant enemies so it will rarely appear.
              5: I made has stats at his basic max without improvements so yeah they're good, with improvements will take his HP to 9999 so 12000 HP is impossible.
              6: If change needs to be done then a PM can be sent to me about what change needs to happen in the IC before hand.

@Neo

So it's a good thing I didn't go with Zero then.

@Cucoo

.hack isn't a turn base game so I don't have to worry about that.
              Last edited by Zekai; 03-11-2014, 08:05 PM.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

...make it so someone that hasn't even heard of the game can understand it.

You'll need to copy and paste the important information.

I looked at the site now and I can't see anything on weaknesses.... I just see a wall of text that does not tell me WEAKNESSES ARE HERE
                I don't see POWERS HERE

I just see something I would have to sift through in order to understand anything.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-11-2014, 08:08 PM.

Comment

@Zekai and anyone else
                  It's a good thing that I'm not assessing these things... And it's a good thing that I've held back in saying something because... God damn it, Zekai!
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TR
                    technically speaking everyone of AtWaG are obligated to review apps

11. In order for an Application to be accepted, the community shall peer review them. Once at least 3 different opinions (Meaning the applicant cannot give an opinion on their own apps) for that application have been made, and those three opinions give the "OK," Then the App will be accepted. If the opinions do not give the go ahead, then changes must be made to the application.

Comment

@Zekai

Too vague.

1. Put that in your app.

2. Knowing how a virus works does not give an idea on how his ability works. Does he make the characters sick, then extracts the virus from them? Does he get himself sick and draw poeer from it? Does he summone a large virus, then takes power from it. We have no idea how anything works in his game, so you need to explain.

3. Same as #2. Explain Avatar Awakening. Don't assume we already know the process.

4. Explain what Skeith is. Is it god-tier? Is it weak? Don't assume we already know this.

5. Translate his stats into actual info we can use. 12,000, or whatever number does not give us much info. Can he tank a planet-busting weapon, or can he be felled by a single slap?
                      Last edited by S121; 03-11-2014, 08:18 PM.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Zekai

What Cucoo and S121 said. I have never heard of it and nver seen it either and I have too little time on my hand to check it out. Take the viruses for example. I still dont know where they come from. I know that there are more in bigger enemies, but that doesn't tell me anything. I also need to know things like, are they in every enemy, does it scale with power too. Things like that.

Also, add what you just said to the app, it doesn't hurt and is just a simple copy-paste. Also think that the things I said and pointed out was just examples, I still don't know what the other stats are and what is considered (same for hp actually) "good" for them. Try to check out other apps in the app archive and see how they are written.

Well, I'm going to bed.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

(I think this is a good time to consider applying the scale system.)

@ Zekai

Do this for stats

on a scale of 0-50 with 50 being hax level in actual game play (cannot be achieved by the player, but the final boss kind of grade) and 40 is the optimized/max stats that can be legitly achieved.

and put them in a nice neat thing like this:

HP

Strength

Magic

Skill

Speed

Luck

Defense (Physical Defense)

Resistance (Magic Defense)

And you can add things that are needed.

...you'll be the guinea pig...

This will help us understand what you're trying to say.

Comment

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEE!! Since you guys don't want to actually look for the info, here it is.

Beast Awakening (武獣覚醒): The speed and attack power of the awakened party is increased for the duration of the Awakening. It is commonly used in the Arena. In Reminisce and Redemption, Beast Awakening only requires at least half of the Morale bar to be filled before it can be used, but the less Morale a player has going into an Awakening, the faster the drain on that Morale will be, shortening the Awakening's duration even further.

Demon Awakening (魔導覚醒): The leader of the attacking party casts a first level attack spell at the enemy repeatedly for the duration of the Awakening by tapping attack. The spell chosen always opposes the element of the first keyword. In the Arena, it is completely random on each use because there are no area words whatsoever for accessing the three Palaces. Allies cannot help out during this Awakening. Instead, they are locked by the leader's side in an attack pose. In Reminisce and Redemption, Demon Awakening only requires at least half of the Morale bar to be filled before it can be used, but the less Morale a player has going into an Awakening, the faster the drain on Morale will be, shortening the Awakening's duration even further.

Avatar Awakening (憑神覚醒): Unleashing the power of Skeith, a type of Data Drain is performed and Virus Cores are obtained, severely damaging the enemy party in the process. The amount of power and attack type applied by Haseo are determined by Avatar Awakening's level, which is only upgraded through multiple uses. At level 5, Data Drain becomes Drain Arc, and cannot be upgraded further until Haseo achieves Xth Form. Afterwards, it can be upgraded to a maximum of 10, at which Drain Arc is transformed into Drain Heart. The amount of cores obtained from a particular enemy depends on their size. AIDA-PCs and small enemies give one, medium-sized enemies give 2, and bosses give 3. Avatar Awakening replaces Divine Awakening at the start of Redemption, and like its predecessor, requires a party of three living members before it can be used.

Rengeki (連撃), Japanese for "combo attack", is a type of special attack in The World R:2. After breaking the opponent's defenses through a series of combo attacks, purple and black rings will surround the opponent, during which a player can perform a Rengeki by activating one of their combat skills. This doubles damage done by the attacker for the duration of the skill and also increases the experience gained at the end of the fight (a Rengeki bonus). Physical damage-based classes with higher attack speeds and lower attack power, such as Tribal Grappler and Twin Blade, have an easier time achieving Rengeki through their speed, while slower classes such as Edge Punisher may need extra help despite the fewer number of hits they require. Dual Gunner usually has the easiest time with combos, but is offset by the fact that it takes a large number of regular attacks before a Rengeki opportunity arises. The magic-based classes Harvest Cleric and Shadow Warlock have the hardest time inducing Rengeki and often need to fall back on their spells for help in order to do so, though the Macabre Dancer class lacks this weakness. Rengeki is achieved based on the number of hits delivered and what weapons and skills contributed rather than damage dealt, much like Protect Break in the original games, but unlike Protect Break, Rengeki will only become available after a regular attack. Skills can contribute to inducing Rengeki, but cannot activate the rings. Certain weapon modifications allow any class to perform Rengeki after much less than the usual number of regular attacks, but these same modifications don't affect skills.

Skeith's Attacks:

Slash: Turns the 7 swords on his back into one large scythe to launch up to 4 energy waves at the opponent.
                            Chakram: By charging his scythe, Skeith can fire a disk-like energy blast from his scythe after his 3-slash combo
                            Slash Shield: The scythe can be used as a projectile deflector, by slashing at the incoming projectiles.
                            Energy Machine Gun: Rapidly fires energy blasts out of both hands. May stun the opponent.
                            Homing Shot: A multi-shot and multi-target homing projectile weapon that uses the 7 sword-like projectiles sticking out of Skeith's back.The longer "Square" is held, the stronger it gets. May stun the opponent.
                            Data Drain: Skeith transforms the 7 swords into a data drain cannon. On firing, the cannon opens up to reveal the data drain eye of which launches a huge ball of energy at his opponents when they protect break.

Haseo's History:

Haseo is a cold person, but holds a soft spot for Shino. He finds it hard to get close to people. Though not as warm, he is a great leader and is willing to risk everything for his friends. When Shino was attacked by Tri-Edge, he stopped at nothing to find out what happened to her and tried get his revenge. As he progressed, Haseo learned to trust his new friends and grew as a person. Also despite his profession as the "Terror of Death" in Roots, Haseo hates rumors and forums, disdainfully calling it "idle chatter". His preferred sources for information are PKs and "professional victims" like Bordeaux and Midori, respectively, as they are far more likely to encounter the mysterious PK, Tri-Edge, than the rumor-mills on the BBS.

In his first adventure in The World R:2 Haseo was saved from a group of PKers by a player named Ovan. On the advice of a player named Phyllo he decided to join Ovan's Guild Twilight Brigade and was introduced to its other members, including fellow newbie Tabby and Ovan's co-leader Shino. The Brigade soon found itself in a struggle with another Guild named TaN. Haseo, who was close with Tawaraya a high ranking member of TaN tried to help the situation, but it was no use. Tensions between the two Guilds reached a peak at the Coite-Bodher Battlefield, where the Brigade fought against TaN in a fierce battle. Though the Brigade succeeded in driving off TaN's forces, Ovan mysteriously vanished during the fight.

Without its leader the Brigade soon collapsed. Haseo decided to remain with Shino, who he'd developed feelings for. The two began to grow closer, but without warning Shino was forcibly taken away from him. The culprit was an infamous PKer named Tri-Edge. He had PKed Shino while she was alone at the Hulle Granz Cathedral and somehow had placed her into a coma in reality. With only his name and a short description to go on, Haseo began to hunt Tri-Edge, hoping to find a way to bring Shino back.

Wanting more power, Haseo entered an event known as the Forest of Pain. At the center, a brief encounter with Harald Hoerwick gave his character tremendous power. With this power he began ruthlessly hunting PKers, acquiring the title "The Terror of Death" after killing 100 PKers at once. Eventually he succeeded in finding Azure Kite, who he thought to be Tri-Edge, but was defeated by his Data Drain attack. His character was reformatted and sent back to level 1, forcing Haseo to start all over again.

When Haseo began playing The World, he was approached by two players IYOTEN and Asta, who offered to help teach him the game. On their adventure however, the two betrayed Haseo and PKed him. The mysterious player Ovan appeared, PKKing them and reviving Haseo. Eight months later, following the events of Roots, Haseo is shown attacking a group of PKers lead by Bordeaux, a PKer from Kestrel. Haseo PKs Bordeaux when she doesn't give any information to him concerning Tri-Edge. Upon returning to Mac-Anu Haseo meets Sakaki who proceeds to lecture him about PKKing, this is when Haseo first meets Atoli originally mistaking her Shino though Sakaki dismisses this explaining that sometimes players have similar PCs. Sakaki's lecture is cut short when Haseo gets a short mail from Ovan asking to meet, when Haseo meets up with Ovan he finds out that Tri-Edge would be returning to the Hulle Granz Cathedral which Haseo promptly teleports to.

Upon arriving at the cathedral Haseo is reminiscing about Shino when his thoughts are interrupted by the arrival of Tri-Edge who begins to combat Haseo, Haseo uses all of his skills and weapons on Tri-Edge but he is far too great an opponent and ends up Data Draining Haseo. When Haseo regains consciousness he finds his PC has been re-formatted and he has lost all of his data including his e-mails, then when he logs into the world again he finds he has lost all of his levels, items, abilities and member addresses putting him back where he began when he first joined "The World R:2".

Haseo bumps into the Guildmaster of Canard, Silabus, who persuades Haseo to join the guild, which Haseo does as he realizes that the fastest way for him to regain his former power would be with the help of Canard. Silabus and his friend a co-guild member Gaspard originally mock Haseo for saying he is "The Terror Of Death" because of his low level but soon find out he is telling the truth about having all of his Data destroyed when they are confronted by Bordeaux with her 2 henchmen, Bordeaux is about to PK Haseo and his friends when Pi arrives and tells Bordeaux that members from Moon Tree may soon be arriving, after the PKers have left Pi meets Haseo and tells him he has a great power within his character. After this he is befriended by Atoli, who attempts to make Haseo understand the true purpose of Moon Tree. He also becomes targeted by Bordeaux, still trying to get revenge after her failed attempt earlier. On a mission with Atoli they come across a Tri-Edge sign which transports them to Indieglut Lugh where they see Endrance, this is where Haseo first sees AIDA and he and Atoli are attacked but are saved at the last minute by Kuhn who summons his Avatar Magus and repels AIDA. Kuhn later recruits him into the mysterious organization "G.U." which Haseo grudgingly agrees to help in order to get information of Shino and Tri-Edge.

During the tournament, he also develops rivalries with the ex-PK Matsu and the ex-Emperor Alkaid, and he exposes the Emperor Endrance to be an AIDA-PC. The legendary Emperor, Antares, also takes him under his wing, helping him unlock his Edge Punisher form once again. However, in an attempt to prove herself to Haseo, Atoli disappears searching for Tri-Edge. "G.U." is able to track her down, to a mysterious room, but when they arrive Azure Kite appears and attacks them. They defeat him, and he crumbles into pieces. Haseo is disheartened that even though "Tri-Edge" is defeated, there is no change in Shino's state.

Letting down their guard after defeating Azure Kite, the group is shocked when an AIDA emerges, steals Atoli's Epitaph, and escapes from the room. The incident places all the players of The World onto a mirror AIDA Server, and no one is able to log out. "G.U." succeeds in transferring everyone back to the original server, but even escaping to the real world, Atoli finds that her arm is now paralyzed. It later becomes clear that the Holy Palace Emperor, Sirius, is infected by the AIDA in possession of Atoli's Epitaph. With help from Endrance, Haseo is able to defeat Sirius and retrieve Atoli's Epitaph, but not before an AIDA-infected Bordeaux PKs Alkaid, causing her to become a Lost One in Haseo's arms, much like Shino before her. After the tournament, Sakaki, who had been behind the actions of Bordeaux, used Atoli to take over Moon Tree's @HOME, turning it into an AIDA Server. Haseo and "G.U.", however, free Atoli and defeat Sakaki. At this point, Ovan appears again, to reveal that he is the true "Tri-Edge" that Haseo has been looking for, and is the one behind all of Sakaki's actions. Haseo fights Ovan, but it ultimately ends in a draw as neither is powerful enough to defeat the other.

During this time, "G.U." is taken over by Sakaki, entrusted with the position by the CyberConnect Corporation due to his ability to "control" the AIDA. Haseo participates in Sakaki's PK tournament to defeat him once and for all and fights through a large number of PKers in oder to get to Taihaku. During the title match Haseo realises that the AIDa controlling Taihaku is really in his Blade much like the cat "Mia" was to Endrance. After Battling AIDA Haseo is weakened and Sakaki Descends to the battle ring to finish Haseo off while he can't fight back, then Haseo (with the help of his friends) recovers and fights the AIDA controlling Sakaki and defeats him once and for all. He then tracks down Ovan in the room where his sister Aina is kept, and is finally able to defeat him. Ovan reveals that the reason he needed Haseo to defeat him was so that he could unleash his Avatar Corbenik's true power, "Rebirth", so as to cause the entire Internet to reset. This results in the destruction of all AIDA, curing himself and his sister Aina, which seems to have been Ovan's original goal. The shock wave from the "Rebirth" causes Haseo and his PC to be heavily damaged, in this dazed state Zelkova leads Haseo into a conversation with his Avatar Skeith taking on the form of Sora, however Haseo tells him that he's determined to go on and that he's taking Skeith with him, this leads to the 2 fusing to create Haseos ultimate form, the Xth form, as well as upgrading Skeith. The effects of "Rebirth", however, unleashes another threat, Cubia, into not only the The World, but the entire Internet. After fighting his way through Cubias outer shell and then battling through repeated encounters with "Doppelganger" Haseo and the other Epitaph Users are able to defeat Cubia, with help from Ovan, who sacrifices himself to stop the monster.

After Haseo and the others defeated Cubia, Haseo received an e-mail from Shino who's waiting at Hulle Granz Cathedral. When he arrived there followed by Atoli, he was torn between his feelings for Atoli and Shino. When Atoli left heartbroken, Shino offered to restart the Twilight Brigade with just the two of them to find Ovan. When Haseo didn't give any reply, Shino said that she saw everything through Ovan's left arm and told him to be honest with himself, helped Haseo to realized his feelings and chased after Atoli.

This is a Virus Core:
                            Spoiler:

ANYTHING ELSE YOU GUYS WANT ME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T EASILY FIND YOURSELVES?!

Comment

@Cucoo
                              Huh. Well, what do you know... I thought it was up to- Actually... Does anyone actually have any power in AtWaG? Like moderation and GM power? It's been 3 months and I've already forgotten.

@Zekai
                              Just... What do these abilities and things mean...? I cannot understand a lick of this. If I played the game(s), then I'd understand. Could you at least explain the terms described in your app in a way that most non-players and ordinary people would understand? Without this, most things just fly past my head. Xenoblade? The story and concepts of FE:A? (Yeah, I might be accidentally bashing Cucoo a bit)
                              You see, people can't play all the games in existence. They can't. I know for a (mostly true) fact that no-one, save for myself, has played inFamous. If I didn't explain, people wouldn't get it.

There's a lot I have to say but that's a good amount of it.

EDIT: I AM SLOW! But expect more bashing, if necessary.
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-11-2014, 08:34 PM.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ Zekai
                                ...the point of the app is to lay out all the important information that pertains to the character in one organized location.
                                The site you linked does not organize the information needed.

Explain what is the purpose and function of the virus core?

Explain what are his weaknesses?

And honestly: it's not easy for us to find if we don't even know where to look?
                                It would be like me asking you to tell me the powers of Alvis.
                                ...and I'm half tempted to challenge you to find this information.

@ TRXD

technically, everyone.
                                in case of absolute emergencies, Me and Katrix legally.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 03-11-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X