X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you cucoo ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Katrix

your legacy in general then
      Honestly I recall seeing your plans with em so let's just go with it rather than putting em up for review.

Also I glanced through them...I didn't see anything blaring.

EDIT:

@ Everyone
      Please do double check me when I make the character lists in the OP and Archives. Check to see if I really did get all your characters and apps.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-26-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Double Post:

Ok I'm gonna Open the IC. Before I do, can everyone refresh me memory on what the details are of the time skip? What did we all have in mind for what would happen during the skip?

Comment

for what I know is a 2-4 months skip. Each character has his/her stuff occurred inside the time skip

I think we will post what they did if they are asked about it during the second season

example:

person 1: hey what did you do last summer?

person 2: I went to NIagara falls
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

We actually didn't plan for anything like that. I was just going to assume that it was morning, just like how we started the first season.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... Did we not agree to wait on the IC until christmas?

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

Actually, we said that the skip would be to Christmas, or at least Christmas Eve, not how long we would wait.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

No no, we discussed it with wriggle, remember? I suggested we wait to open up the IC on New Years and Wriggle said he would rather open up the IC on or near christmas. Don't you remember?

Comment

@Wonder

It was plotwise.

Wait until Wriggle comes back on. We'll resolve it once he comes back on.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                      @ Mima
                      Again, Legacy auto accept. Though could I just ask you put the app with your initial Koishi app? ^^;; that way it's one link in the OP to all your apps.
                      Too lazy at the moment. That and I don't feeeeel like it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

From Season I OOC
                        Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                        I'd mostly want the RP to have a Christmas Holiday event. You know where everyone can just relax, and just have a heartwarming time? Though most likely by the end of the day everyone would probably end up drunk... well Yuugi and Suika at least... same with Raven... Chung will try to steal some of Raven's drink to see what it tastes like, but it would end with Chung being scolded...

Also why did I imagine Chung getting adopted by Halsey, or at the least her taking him under her wing?

Also S121...

CAN YOU UPDATE WITH THE SCIENTIST!?!?
                        Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                        As a matter of fact, how about season 2 starts with a Christmas party?
                        Chung: "It's like... egg milk... that's the best I can explain it. Also it has Vanilla!"

Raven: *Can be seen in the back ground with a cup of eggnog talking to Lily.* "Lily... I-I think you are... really... really... REALLY... *hic* *suddenly begins crying.* "OH SERIS!!!" *runs out of room crying.*

Chung: Apparently Raven just found the special batch...

If you don't know who Seris is, then I'll tell you... Seris is the name of Raven's dead Fiance.

@Wonder

That sounds good. Like everyone is sent a invitation to a large Christmas party being hosted (maybe somewhere in Gensokyo?) Oh dear god I imagined that Yuyuko will make Axl dress up in "festive" attire. Same with someone forcing Chung to dress up as a elf. Maybe Sakuya or someone would just love to see Chung dressed in a childish outfit? LOL
                        Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                        Christmas party... Sounds like a good idea. Unfortunately it's summer in AtWaG.

...maybe Midsummer party?

In Guam or maybe Saipan...
                        Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                        And John how many tons?

@ wriggle
                        I meant for season two. I mean, there will be a major time skip, might as well land it on Christmas.
                        We were talking about the beginning of the second season. I mean wouldn't there be a time skip between RP Threads?

The time in the RP would be Christmas, not open the IC thread on Christams
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-26-2013, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Ok. Finally! Here is my application.

Name: TRXD

Time Zone: GMT

Main Character:
                          Cole MacGrath
                          Spoiler:

Game of Origin:
                          inFamous

Powers:
                          Electrokinesis. The ability to absorb and manipulate electricity. Cole can store electricity and use it to his will. Cole can use his electricity to a number of extents including the ability to shoot electrical bolts from his hands, force the air around him into a single powerful shockwave (like a Fus-Ro-Dah), and create small physical shapes from raw electricity like shields for brief amount of time.

Weapons:
                          Because of the nature of Cole's electrical powers, Cole is incapable of using guns, or any object that uses volatile chemicals in them. Furthermore, most electrical and electronic devices can short circuit if he gets to close to them. Cole primarily relies on his melee weapon, the Amp. The Amp is an unusual two pronged baton which Cole can channel his electricity into allowing for a deadly electrical jolt upon contact with a target.

Weaknesses:
                          Cole heavily relies on electricity to an extent that a lack of electricity present in Cole's body can be fatal. If Cole is completely discharged, he will die. This has lead to numerous scenarios where Cole has died just because of being discharged. The biggest example of this occurring is if Cole comes into contact with a large body of water, for example an ocean. Furthermore, Cole even with his powers is still a human and can be easily killed like one. A well-aimed gunshot to the head or heart is more than enough to kill him.

Appearance:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...e%27s_face.jpg
                          Cole is most recognisable for his (disputable in RP) shaven head, black and yellow t-shirt, black-cargo pants and his Sly Cooper sling bag (Darn you, Sucker Punch and your internal references!). He also has a scar present on the right side of his face of which he had gotten between inFamous 1 and 2.

Personality:
                          Cole is rather cold and brash. He usually rushes into a situation with little thought put into anything he does. If he is ambushed by a group of hostiles, he will attack the closest one or the one that strikes first instead of thinking of a strategy. Despite his cold nature and harsh appearance, Cole has been shown to open to people and show to them that he has a soft side.

Morality:
                          Chaotic Good. Cole tends to work on his own and never likes to take orders from anyone. The only times he ever works with other people is if his life or the lives of other people depends on it. Cole will go out of his way to disobey and outright refuse any orders from superiors and legal officials in order to get his job done and to save the lives of others.

Biography:
                          Cole used to work as a courier in Empire City. He had the simple job of delivering packages to various people across all three districts of Empire City. One day, Cole was tasked with delivering a strange package to a location in the Historic District of the city and then opening it. Upon arriving at the location, Cole opens the package and it revealed a strange object known as the Raysphere. The Raysphere promptly activates and the majority of the Historic District is consumed in a bizarre, electrical blue explosion with Cole in the centre of it all. Upon regaining consciousness, Cole discovers that he has gained the ability to store and manipulate electricity. With his newfound powers, Cole ventures into the now war-torn streets of Empire City searching for who was responsible for the explosion and to retrieve the Raysphere from a group of terrorists known as The First Sons.

Traumas:
                          Cole recently lost his girlfriend, Trish Dailey, in a threat made against Cole by the Leader of The First Sons. Anything that may remind Cole of her may cripple his morale or even anger Cole through reminding him of how he lost Trish.

Notes:
                          As I have played very little of inFamous 2, I cannot include any details or powers that Cole may or may not have obtained during that game. For this reason, I am going to have to use a Cole from inFamous 2 who has the abilities of Cole from inFamous 1 (Time Paradox!)

Other Character (Unknown if 2nd Main or Disposable):
                          Flandre Scarlet
                          Spoiler:

Game of Origin:
                          Touhou Project 6: The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

Power:
                          Flandre, like most of the characters in Touhou Project, can perform magic and with it can create numerous projectiles known as danmaku. She is mostly well known for using her magical powers for destruction. She can destroy any object by crushing the "eye" of the object with her magic. Her raw magical power is so strong that she can destroy nearly everything using this method. Flandre can also use a spellcard "Four of a Kind" to clone herself and use her clones to fight for her. This ability can consume a lot of Flandre's energy and can leave her weak and nearly defenseless if used incorrectly.

Weapons:
                          Flandre has a strange magical staff, Laevateinn. It is unknown as to what the staff does or is capable of but it is presumed to enhance Flandre's magical abilities or to be used in a spellcard much like her elder sister's Gungnir.

Weaknesses:
                          Because Flandre is a vampire, she has almost the same weaknesses as one. She will burn in sunlight. She cannot cross running water. She is weak to silver weapons and bullets. And any other weaknesses that vampires may possess.

Appearance:

Flandre has short-medium length, wispy blonde hair that is tied up into a ponytail. She is known to wear a red dress and skirt with a yellow neckerchief. She also wears a rather cute pink mob cap. She is most well known for her bizarre wings. Her wings are branch-like and are made of an unknown black material (some say it's iron, I don't know) adorned with numerous multi-coloured crystals ranging from sky blue, royal blue, violet, fuchsia, orange, yellow, to verdant green.

Personality:
                          Flandre is thought to have split-personality disorder. She is extremely unpredictable and unstable. She can be very playful and innocent or she could be extremely sadistic and murderous. Flandre is very childish and loves to have fun and play with anyone she can find (although her take on playing is much different).

Morality:
                          Chaotic _____. Flandre doesn't actually have a morality. She is extremely chaotic but she has no actual sense of right or wrong, good or evil. If her actions defined her morality, she would be labeled as Chaotic Evil. But since she does not know if what she is doing is right or not, she cannot be considered outright evil.

Biography:
                          Little is known about Flandre's past. All we know is that whatever happened in the past that caused Flandre to be this way must have been very disturbing and horrific. Flandre, as of present, is sealed away in the basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion for the majority of her life to not only protect the people of Gensokyo but to protect herself. If she were to ever be freed from her confinement, who knows what could happen?

Traumas:
                          Flandre still has visions of her past and all that had happened. When she does, she suffers from a massive panic attack and then falls into a feral and savage frenzy attacking any being in sight.

I know what some of you are thinking: "Flandre has already had a role in this!" And you are right. I was aware of that prior to making this application. I have discussed with people in group discussions about this very thing. Don't worry.
                          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 03-11-2014, 06:36 PM.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ TRXD

Don't worry about trying to label characters, once you pick 1 main, the rest will fall into place. That's kinda how things turn out.

As for Cole, Instant approval.

(I think we'll ditch the approval system of having people review unless called for.)

Of course Flandre is Flandre and thus "technically" a Legacy Character, the question is will the plan to have your Flandre Clone (with either the original Flandre as she is or being completely replaced up to Wriggle) go through?

Once that's decided then you're golden on that front.

....Oh and btw...the Organization I control, ACO...will have an eye on Cole.

Comment

Ok I just did some math...

We said that the time skip would be to just before Christmas, right? And Wriggle said it was Summer in AtWaG...

Which means if it were to be summer to December it would have to be about a 4 month skip because Fall starts in September 22 in the northern hemisphere. And I'm assuming we're sticking with the Northern Hemisphere for this context...

So I'm running with that.

EDIT:

This is the rough draft of the opening Post I created...
                              I used Major's Summary and made a little prologue for the time skip

The Story

To some, it was a dream come true. Characters from every video game known to man were walking the Earth, brought into existence by a freak accident caused by Horizon. Confused and disorientated by the new world, the characters were heralded and adored by the many who had guided them on their journeys. They were different, unique, and all had a story to tell. The problem with them did not set in until it was too late.

Because characters existed in worlds that held different entities and elements, they possessed extraordinary skills, powers, weaponry and technology. A few characters tried to find their niche in a world that had no place for them. Some decided to make their own niche by force, and as a result, they were shunned and villainized. Most characters tried to cope with their new existence, but many could not deal with the fact that their lives and experiences were fabricated.

In 2042, three years after the horizon incident, the 'Character Problem' reached its climax. Events were put into motion that no higher power could put a stop to, actions that no normal human could ever hope to stop. Japan was the first to fall as the actions of a depraved character created a domino effect, destroying buildings and raising nefarious organizations into the light of day. SCAE, Special Character Apprehension and Elimination, tried to do what they could to stem the tide of incidents that were happening in Japan, London, and other locations around the globe, but as a result of poor funding and little support from the world's governments, they could only perform clean-up operations. Humanity was forced to watch as their world burned before their very eyes.

However, all hope was not lost. Many characters from different backgrounds and with different moral codes rose up to combat the greater evils that threatened their new home. They did not ask to live on this 'True Earth', but they were not about to watch it get destroyed. The characters fought for themselves, for humanity, and for each other, never giving up no matter the odds. Organizations were pummeled into submission and plots to overthrow governments were routed. Attacks on nations were thwarted, and a link between worlds had been established and strengthened. Even a lumbering monstrosity that threatened to erase all life as we know it was vanquished by groups of unlikely heroes.

One could say that the world had been saved by the efforts of these vigilante characters. They would be right... But only partially. To most people, the group of characters had caused more damage than what they prevented. Bitterness grew in the hearts of humans, but before they could pick up the torch and pitchfork, the governments stepped in once again. SCAE had returned, strengthened from studying the characters from the sidelines. With the threat of character destruction now prominent in humanity's eye, SCAE was properly funded and backed by the world's governments.

They set out to arrest characters that caused too much trouble, sometimes outright removing them from existence. They also set out to smooth relations over with characters and humanity, realizing the benefit that they brought to the table. After all, a character was a person, not some object. As a result, many characters joined SCAE's ranks in an effort to do right by the world that had seen too much conflict already.

Other organizations resurfaced during the months after 'The Devourer Incident', one of which was ACO, or the Anti-Character Organization. Their goals, as far as anyone can tell, were to prevent characters from being used by corrupt leaders and questionable organizations by any means necessary, even if that meant outright killing them. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees, as it was said.

And yet another unnamed organization had appeared over the past few months, simply referred to as 'The Organization'. Their goals and motives are unknown, but it can be safe to say that they have humanity's best interests in mind. Given their terrorist attacks on characters, it would appear that their idea of 'humanity's best interests' is quite skewed.

But enough talk. Whispers of a character uprising, the threat of The Organization, SCAE's questionable benefactors, and ACO's agenda have been heard on the wind. Many ask if these are just rumors, and many still hope this is so. The last bout of incidents have tested the waters between characters and humans, and no-one wants to have a repeat of Japan or London. But yet, no-one can deny that sliver of doubt ever-present in their lives. Something will happen to the world, and it will be the actions of a select few characters that will bring about the tremors of change.

The question is, will it be you who causes this change? By your actions, whether to survive, thrive, or fit in with this 'True World', will you bring about change the likes of which none have ever seen? Will you aspire to do good in this world and protect it from those who wish to do it harm, or will you banish the humans beneath your heel for trying to control you? Will you join SCAE as a peacekeeper, put a stop to the Organization and others like it, or will you raise one of your own and bring havoc with you wherever you go?

The choice is yours. You are the player, the character, the hero, the villain. You are who you want to be, and in this world, anything goes. Now, choose your character. Press start. Play.

It has been about four months since the final conclusion with the great battle with the Devourer.
                              Four Months since the great victory and the celebrations at the Ancient City.
                              The world began to rebuild after all of those fateful events.
                              Both buildings, civilizations...and lives.
                              Old lives were being pieced back together.
                              New lives were being formed.
                              The cycle of life after such cataclysmic events was being reestablished.
                              All seemed peaceful again.

But peace is an elusive creature that never lingers for long.

It was the day before Christmas Eve...
                              6:00 AM...
                              "Wake Up..."
                              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Is the "Wake up" directed towards every Character, or is it the start of one of your Arcs?

If it's directed towards every Character, then John would have been up by then (6:00 AM) and training.

I'm splitting hairs. -_-; The main thing is that it's saying for the Characters to "wake up", and to give a rough idea of what time it is. I'll just say that John woke up at 6.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X