Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have deleted the 2 apps, since I was given hell on them even though they weren't finished so I'm not going to bother to make any more apps for this RP if I'm going to get that treatment.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

We weren't trying to give you hell (well maybe Wriggle was) but I wasn't. We were just trying to provide criticism. However our criticism came off as too harsh (remember that Criticism can be done in ANY fashion. Criticism can even come off as not even criticism. Also everyone takes and performs Criticisms in their own ways.) I when I first read it made my comments based on the fact that I did not know that they weren't finished, because when I did read them I did NOT see any indication that they were a work in progress.

Comment

Okay double post, but I couldn't help it. I have to make these two apps. I just can't take it anymore XD. I was going to do a "Wriggle or someone takes one of the duo, while I take the other", but they are both so awesome XD Besides I consider myself to be the Elsword guy here on the forums so I feel like it's only natural for me to take control of most Elsword characters.

Ciel:

Spoiler:

Name Sustic

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Ciel

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Ciel was once a human... a human who was essentially part of Elsword's version of a Mafia. As such he had to know the many different ways on how to kill someone, and dispose of the body. So much so that he had honed the art of an assassin to the point of being one of the most famous assassins in the criminal underworld (not the LITERAL underworld, but you get what I mean.) Which of course means that his skills as an assassin are quite high. However after forming a contract with Lu in order to save his life, he had become a Half-Demon. As such he was far more powerful than he was originally. Bordering on near super-human levels. His reaction time has nearly doubled, his speed and strength have increased accordingly. Not only that but he is also capable of better tapping into the power of El and general magic to fuel his attacks for even more powerful. However when he became a Royal Guard in Lu's quest to rise back to power, Ciel had managed to overcome all his previously human limitations. Almost being a full demon with the only intention to serve as Lu's butler. Something he genuinely wishes to do as thanks to Lu saving his life (despite that having forced him to become a Half-Demon and Lu's servant, he got used to it and now genuinely wishes to serve Lu.) As such he is a VERY competent bodyguard, and butler. Lu is significantly more direct in combat now. As he is now also equipped with not just gunblades, but also a large canon in the shape of Lu's demon insignia. With this, his gunblades, and new capabilities Ciel does not fucus on using his skills as a former assassin all too much. However if need be, he still retains his knowledge of an assassin.

However as a Royal Guard he gained a rather... useful ability. For you see, every enemy he kills. He can use the energy of their soul to empower his attacks. However in order for him to do so he HAS to be the one to have killed the person. Even then the power boost is only temporary and fades whenever he uses any of his more powerful skills. Though he usually does this to only demons from Elrios that he slaughters. So others do not have to worry of having their soul's absorbed and turned into power for him.
        Ciel also has a slight regenerative factor, capable of healing from injuries and some toxins (only a small handful) if given him enough time. He can fully regenerate a lost limb or organ (unless that organ is his heart or brain) if you give him enough time to do so. The time it takes for him to heal can range from a few seconds (if the injury is like a scrape or minor cut), to a few hours if not day for a limb or complex organ needs to be reformed. Though if say his brain and/or heart are just injured it would take a long time to heal, and he will be in a comatose like state while he recovers.

He's also quite a skilled baker.

Weapons:
        Ciel wields two gunblades. One in each hand that look like rifles, with very thin razor sharp blades on the bottom of the barrel. These aren't any ordinary gunblades though. As they fire weak, but fast and reliable blasts of energy. This combined with the blade part of his gunblades and his combat proficiency makes him a rather serious threat in combat

However he is equipped with a large cannon whose weight is equal to that of Chung's cannon the Destroyer. However Ciel's cannon does not have the same properties as Chung's Destroyer. Instead Ciel's cannon focuses on firing weaker, smaller blasts of energy much similar to that of a chaingun, but can fire tight spread shots like a shotgun, or slightly large singular blasts of demonic energy.
        This larger cannon only manifests when Lu lends him her power.

His weapons are seen in his image below.

Weaknesses: Ciel is a Half-Demon, and is still quite vulnerable to many different things. He's both vulnerable to physical harm (but can still take a severe beating and continue fighting), and is somewhat vulnerable to most (but not all) toxins (though the toxins he is vulnerable to will take longer to effect him since he is only now half-human.) As for his demon side, he has become more vulnerable to various things that can slay a demon (essentially anything, but has a greater resistance to physical damage unless physical attacks are imbued with magic of any sort.) Magic used against him is quite effective. However unlike ordinary demons, Elsword demons are different. They can go into a holy building or blessed area without getting harmed or losing all too much power. It's just that their demonic abilities are weakened. This means that in say a church, they can still use magic. Just not demonic magic, and while in a church a Half-Demon (such as Ciel despite him having surpassed his more human limitations) becomes more like a normal human. As such his regenerative factor is decreased greatly if not nullified. Using a blessed weapon/holy weapon against Ciel could do potentially more damage to him, and any injuries he suffers because of it will take an exceedingly long time to heal.

He can also be take out through destruction of the brain (either through severe blunt force, or completely destroying the brain), and completely INCINERATING his heart will kill him.

Appearance:
        Spoiler:

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...oyal_Guard.png
        He stands at a somewhat tall 6ft 3.

Personality:
        Ciel is a relatively calm and quiet individual. He takes his job as Lu's Butler, and Bodyguard very seriously. Not even for a moment will he ever lower his guard when Lu is nearby. He is very alert, and whenever there is any signs of danger that he knows Lu will not care to deal with, or a threat too dangerous for even Lu, Ciel will take action. His loyalty to Lu is also high as not only does he owe her his life, but he genuinely does wish to server and protect her. If Lu told him to go wreck havoc in a town, he probably would. If Lu told him to make a gourmet meal for her, she ends up not liking it, and she asks for him to try again. No matter how painstaking it is. He will do it.

He always will be there by her side, and will never betray Lu.

However that does not mean he does not get annoyed by Lu's... childish tendencies. Out of the two he definitely does seem like the most mature. As whenever Lu goes through one of her "tantrums" over something trivial as say... losing a game of chess or hell, even a fight. Ciel will restrain Lu simply by holding her by her collar. On top of that, but he also does not care much for being called a Butler despite him being one... He tends to get annoyed if anyone calls him a butler.

Aside from that but Ciel's inner thoughts are rather chaotic, as he has a strong fondness for cute things, but he never outright states them. Heck one of the main reasons why he likes Lu is because of her "cuteness and small figure". Take that as you will, but he does genuinely care for Lu, might even possibly have romantic feelings for her. However due to her appearance he tends to hide them. Lu though knows all over Ciel's thoughts and feelings about her due to the fact that Lu and Ciel share a soul together thanks to their contract. Though it is hard for others to tell due to the fact that Ciel is VERY good at hiding his feelings and emotions, and Lu is good at keeping secrets that are related to Ciel.

Morality: Ciel is a strong Neutral. He is loyal to Lu, and will do whatever Lu asks him to do.

Biography: Ciel is currently the bodyguard and butler of Lu, of whom Lu was a strong demon lord who had lost most of her power and position as a Demon Lord.
        At a very young age, Ciel's parents were harshly murdered by a gang of bandits, thus he was left to live on the streets without a home or family to care for him. However Ciel had a very strong will to live, and with a large amount of determination and years of hard work Ciel had eventually found his place as a rather famous assassin in the criminal underworld of Elrios.

Unfortunately his life would both change for the worse, and for the better when he met a mysterious strange little girl who had no memories other than her name... Her name was Lu. Ciel had found Lu unconscious and injured on the streets. When she awoke and he found out that she had a bad case of amnesia, he felt a little sad for her. Technically Lu had no family, no home, and was in a similar position to how Ciel was. It was because of this that he had brought her into his own home and began nursing her back to full health.

Though one fateful night things took a turn for the worse. One night when they were just minding their own business, Lu and Ciel were both attacked by a group of demons led by the succubus Karis, of whom this group of demons were searching for Lu so that they can finally kill her. Ciel, in a desperate attempt tried his hardest to defend the still amnesiac Lu. He fought on for quite a while, taking out most of the demons... except for Karis. Karis of which with a single strike, brought Ciel to near death.

Seeing this, and hearing Ciel's desire to keep on living in his dying breaths. triggered Lu's memories. With her memories back, used her remaining powers to fend off Karis, making the Succubus retreat for the time being. Then in before Ciel's last breath, Lu forged a contract between them. Bringing Ciel back to life as a Half-Demon, and making him Lu's eternal servant... Though Ciel did not care much.

Being highly thankful for what Lu did for him, he decided to abide to the contract and began happily working as Lu's personal servant and bodyguard, hoping to one day help Lu reclaim her throne and regain all her power.

However after a year had passed the Demon Invasions on Elrios became more intense, almost as though it just wouldn't end, and the day that Lu will return to her throne seemed to become further than ever before. Ciel, who of which had managed to overcome his human limits with the power of the demons, put all his focus into aiding Lu so that she will be able to retake her throne ASAP. In turn Ciel's loyalty and devotion seemed to turn him into a very competent, very deadly, and very precise butler and bodyguard of Lu. Seeing this determination in Ciel, Lu herself also decided to push harder to regain her rightful place as a Demon Lord.

Traumas: Having lost his parents when he was a child. Of which is something he will never forget. That and nearly dying to protect Lu. However that also seemed to be one of his biggest strengths as it had made him both physically, and spiritually stronger. As he now has a strong drive (and the power to) help Lu in her goal of reclaiming her throne.

Notes: N/A

Luciela "Lu" R. Sourcream (don't laugh at her last name or she'll bust your balls literally.)
        Spoiler:

Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Luciela "Lu" R. Sourcream. Prefers and is RECOMMENDED to just call her Lu.

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Lu, once a powerful, High Ranking Demon Lord, is now currently in the body of a little girl. Her powers despite still growing with each fight, is still not in her strongest. Still, as a powerful demon her powers are VERY potent, and quite diverse. She is shown being capable of pretty much reviving someone as long as that person decides to make a contract with her, however she can only revive someone ONCE. With her powers she is capable of creating very powerful barriers that can block most magical attacks, and even armor piercing missile, plasma, and other various types of weaponry, summoning very powerful demonic creatures to attack her opponents, among other things. The extent of her capabilities as a demon lord is not know, especially with how she is not yet at full power. However she claims that she is getting very close to regaining all her lost power.

Weapons: Giant demonic gauntlets with claws on the end. With them she is capable a beast in close range. While Ciel is the ranger of the duo, Lu is definitely the one who gets up close and personal whenever she fights (but is still capable of fighting at a distance due to her demonic powers.) These claws despite being really heavy, and as large as her body, are capable of being wielded by her with ease since they are manifestations of her own demonic power. These gauntlets when in use increase her physical strength to levels that would impress a Spartan. However thanks to her loyal bodyguard Ciel, she does not need to use these claws of hers. Especially with her growing power. However if Lu sees Ciel in serious danger, expect the gauntlet claws to come out. She can literally deliver punches strong enough to cause the earth around her to crack and erupt.

Her claws as seen in this image:
        http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...6px-LuFull.png

Weaknesses: Lu as a demon lord who is still growing in terms of power (until she reaches her full power) does have a few weaknesses. Toxins won't really kill her, but some of the stronger more serious toxins can still incapacitate her. Physically she may be strong, but she isn't invulnerable. Magic based attacks and blessed objects can still cause some nasty damage to her. Being in a place that is "blessed" or Holy will also weaken her demonic powers quite a bit. Decapitating her can also kill her as well.

So if you want to have an easier time with her, try and use magic or other things that are known to be capable of slaying demons.

Appearance:
        Spoiler:

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...oblesseReP.png
        Lu stands at a short 4ft 8-5ft tall (don't make fun of her height. Or Ciel will be on your fucking ass like a rabid guard dog... Oh wait... Lu would actually be on your ass like a rabid guard dog. Ciel would be restraining her.)

Personality:
        Lu despite being a Demon Lord is wise, and can be quite mature (especially with how she is potentially over a thousand years of age), however she still has quite a bratty and arrogant side. She is not afraid of talking down to those who she deems inferior to her, loves sweets, and is pretty childish... if things do not go her way (such as her losing a fight or chance to reclaim her thrown) she is known to throw one hell of a tantrum, of which Ciel has the pleasure (displeasure) of dealing with. Outside of battle she is also quite lazy, preferring to just relax and be lazy. However she is always ready and willing to fight when needed, much like Ciel. She is just more laid-back when compared to her dear Butler.

Despite her child-like appearance and personality she really does know what is important, her and Ciel's mission to reclaim Lu's title as Demon Lord, and even Ciel's feelings for her. For you see... due to the contract Lu and Ciel forged to keep Ciel alive, their souls are now intertwined with each other. Ciel cannot read Lu's feelings or anything, but Lu can feel and read Ciel's feelings and sometimes even thoughts with ease. Something of which is hard unless you were a mind-reader or something. This means that Lu is fully aware of Ciel's feelings and how hard he has been working on helping Lu reclaim her title. Thankfully she only teases him a little about this, and often times does hide the fact that she is aware of Ciel's more... romantic feelings towards Lu. So she is respectful to those she genuinely cares for. It can almost be said that the two of them are an official couple, despite either of them denying it.

Morality: Chaotic Neutral. She will do anything to reclaim her throne, but she also cares enough about Ciel that if Ciel is in any sort of serious danger, she will stop what she is doing, command Ciel to stop, and take control of the situation for a while so that Ciel can recover. She doesn't intend to cause any real harm to others, nor does she really care for others that much. That won't stop her from helping others if she is needed to.

Biography: Luceila "Lu" R. Sourcream. Once was a powerful, and incredibly high ranking demon lord of the Demon Realm, had lost her title and place as a Demon Lord through some nasty betrayal. Having been involved with the political struggle to take the position of Overlord of the Demons, had become very careless and had been betrayed by her own servants. Of which she was then bound in chains, and with her powers sealed she could do nothing but watch as her Authority, Territory, and Possessions were destroyed and stolen from her.

A long amount of time had passed to the point where she nearly forgot everything, almost even forgetting her own name. However in one last ditch effort, she used all her power to break out of her prison and escape out of the Demon Realm, and into the Realm of Elrios. The strain of which had caused her to lose a lot of her power, causing her body to change to that of a child and wiping most of her memories aside from her name. Thankfully though a young man by the name of Ciel had found Lu, taken her in and nursed her back to full health... yet she still didn't have her memories... until the day the Demons attacked.

A group of demons led by the succubus Karis had hunted Lu down so that they could finally kill her. In a desperate attempt to protect Lu, Ciel fought against the demons and nearly won until Karis had stepped in, nearly killing Ciel in the process. Seeing this happen, and wanting to help Ciel live, Lu's memories began flooding back to her, and in an enraged attempt. Fought back Karis with as much power as she could muster, causing the succubus to retreat back to the Demon Realm. That is when she forged the contract with Ciel to save his life.

Now Ciel is a Half-Demon, one hell-bent on aiding Lu. Something of which Lu does really appreciate. Currently they are still on the quest to reclaim Lu's throne.

Despite them now being in the real world, they still are working towards their goal.

Traumas: Lu, when she was betrayed by her own subordinates, had her own kingdom in the Demon Realm brought to ruins, and seeing Ciel nearly die did have a nasty effect on Lu. However thanks to Ciel's support, Lu has gotten over the past (for the most part.)

Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-24-2015, 04:51 PM.

Comment

ROYAL GUARD/NOBLESSE

RIP MY HEART

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Sustic.

Apps are accepted by me Suisti-chan.

Comment

@Sus

Looks good to me.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought we was going split them...... oh well.

Acceptance #3
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Well after stuff happened I thought you said you weren't going to make any more apps for ATWAG... sorry...

Besides I just couldn't help myself after reading the recent ElType Comic with them >->

Comment

Its ok

Comment

you know you can share the app, right?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That's the thing I already have a planned intro post for the both of them and it involves possibly Russia or Gensokyo (the two places I could best think of) and am too eager to RP as them already ;w;

Comment

You guys had a good idea of working together, donīt waste such things
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't know what to do anymore ;w; I feel too attached to them now that I made the apps, but the right and nicer thing to do is share ;w;

Comment

Again, it's ok. If SUS wants to use both then he can, I have no problem with it.

Comment

Eh I can share if you want one of them To be honest I really want to RP as them badly. They're both awesome ;w;

Comment

Working...
                                X