Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I donīt have a problem, I know I will have an approval from Zekai, so 1 person more to approve her and BOOM, she will strike

donīt be worried to ask here, I will remind the others about the app
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well you have mine, if you didn't already.

Anyways, here's the questions.

1. When did she arrive into the real world?

2. Does she know the SPARTANS in Prometheus Labs? If so, I'll get to work on prepping some semi-apps.

3. I'm a little curious about this, but is she wearing MK V or VI armor?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

After reading through, I am crestfallen to say that the recent apps of Zekai's have to be considered denied by me at least.

Here are the reasons why:

For Philia:
        - Her weaknesses aren't exactly made clear, and the one that is already listed should be considered a possibly potential trauma.
        - Her image is pitifully small. I couldn't even see the sword until I grabbed my glasses.
        - Her biography leaves many things to be imagined. I have never watched SAO or played any SAO-inspired games in my life, so I have no idea who "Kirito" is or where the "Hollow Area region of Aincrad" is.

For Mimiru:
        - A character that is blatantly from an anime. The rule 9 clearly states that the character must be originally from a game first, then the anime. And don't accuse that I didn't do my research, I did. .hack//link started in the late October of 2007. A PS2 game version was released in 2010.
        - There's no explanation to what Xth form is, leaving the person watching the app to have to dig through the wiki to barely get an understanding of it.
        - Again, too many proper nouns in the Biography and personality without too many explanation.

Thus, from me, the two app gets an UNACCEPTED from me until the problems above have been resolved in another edition.

sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

A quick tip with the apps, as I find them to be currently unacceptable. Though it's mostly with a seemingly lack of information.

Could you by chance list a little more about their skills instead of saying "Dagger skills and Broadsword skills"? It would be a little more useful to at least describe how skilled they are with a blade. For example when I made my app for Elsword (Lord Knight) I did this for his swordsmanship skills:

Elsword is also a master swordsman that excels at close range combat. He's quick on his feet and can hack and slash with the best of them. Not only can he dish it out but he can take a lot of punishment as well. His only real weakness is magic but in his mind, there's nothing a sharp piece of steel can't beat.
          Eventually after 2 whole years of training he became the Sword Knight, a more experienced swordsman and with experience comes expertise. As a Sword Knight he became a far better swordsman with attacks that are powerful, and strong enough to destroy most armor and leave an enemy defenseless. He can also fight multiple targets at once. 1 on 1, though, he's almost unbeatable.
          I still had to make some of it up, and I did so by basing my information I got from what I saw and experienced watching gameplay and various other things.

Even if you have to, try and make up a little bit to make the app a little beefy in other parts. It may be filler, but if you can at least describe some things like how skilled are they with their weapons it would be a bit better rather than just leaving it as "Dagger Sword skills and Broadsword Skills" as it leaves a quite a bit to the imagination (leaving some things to the imagination is fine depending on the situation, but when it comes to making an app for a character from a pre-existing series it's generally a bit more useful to try and at least explain things yourself. If a wiki doesn't have the info, then try and make info based on observations you made or make while playing or watching a series.

That's just a little friendly advice from me.

I'm not denying the apps or anything, just giving a bit of useful advice when it comes to making an app for ATWAG as with ATWAG apps kinda need a bit more information instead of being simple. At least when it comes to abilities. With Bio's I'm a bit more open.

Everything else I'm just sort of... "Meh" about as I have no negative feelings about it or good things about it.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-13-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

@Wriggle and SUS

The apps aren't even finished yet so don't go unaccepting (that one is towards Wriggle) and I have to find everything that goes with the skills (towards SUS). So WAIT UNTIL I SAY THEIR DONE BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well the post with the apps never said the two apps were done or were WIP, so I just assumed they were complete.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

... Oh... well now I just feel embarrassed ^^;;

Well consider my tip to go to not just you, but anyone who's new to RPing and wishes to join this RP and is viewing this thread.

Comment

@Wriggle

There's a word called "asking".

@SUS

I know where you're coming from.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

There's a sentence called "Learn to take criticisms."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Okay settle down you two.

Zekai if an app isn't finished, please state so in the app so that stuff don't happen. Don't expect a person to ask or know that an app isn't finished yet. We all at least post that an app isn't finished if we are still working on an app.

Wriggle... I don't have anything to say except that this is just getting silly.

So please you two before anything starts... Let's be civil gentlemen and settle this with a good ol' fashion... civil... thing.

Comment

It didn't sound lime criticism to me.

Comment

1.-2-3 years before current time

2.-She and Nicole have knowledge of their rosters thanks to Melissa

3.-, As a matter of fact, it is the same armor of Nicole, Vala received it as a gift

I will explain this answer further in.. 1 hour or 2, going to my home and traffic will suck
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I saw it as criticism. Criticism does involve pointing out flaws, and does usually also involve being a bit harsh. Known as harsh criticism. Though Wriggle wasn't being harsh per-say, he was just trying to point out flaws he thought needed to be seriously addressed.

We already had this conversation in the past so people just STOP WITH THIS CONVERSATION UNTIL ZEKAI FINISHES THE APPS!!! Or I will do something potentially drastic.

In fact here is this:

Criticism is an evaluative or corrective exercise can occur in any area of human life. Criticism can therefore take many different forms (see below). How exactly people go about criticizing, can vary a great deal. In specific areas of human endeavour, the form of criticism can be highly specialized and technical; it often requires professional knowledge to understand the criticism. This article provides only general information about criticism. For subject-specific information, see the Varieties of criticism page.

To criticize does not necessarily imply "to find fault", but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of an objection against prejudice, or a disapproval of something. Often criticism involves active disagreement, but it may only mean "taking sides". It could just be an exploration of the different sides of an issue. Fighting is not necessarily involved.

Criticism is often presented as something unpleasant of which that means it can even come off as attacking someone depending on how the critic criticizes, but it need not be. It could be friendly criticism, amicably discussed, and some people find great pleasure in criticism. It really all depends on the critic's way of criticizing, and the way someone takes the criticism.

We can all be civil, not troll anyone (Wriggle) or get a little defensive (not saying you are Zekai, but I remember the original instance in which we had a problem with your Haseo app and then shit happened.) Let's just be civilized gents, and handle things correctly.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-13-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

@Kristia

Ok, I'll be waiting.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Iīm back from going at turtle speed in car

1.- Vala traveled not only in time, but also in dimensions, thus sending them to the Real World 2-3 years before current time, with that, they adapted to the scenario they had at hand. Since the Nassau station probably is the strongest vessel on the planetīs orbit (correct me if Iīm wrong) it is still using a cloaking system that Nicole and Melissa engineered and keeping the energy at only to keep itīs solar energy fuel intact and the cloaking system, so unless someone accidentally crashes with it, the Nassau should be untraceable

2.-She and Nicole have knowledge of their rosters thanks to Melissa, the started searching for information as soon as they arrived to this Earth and found things similar to the ONI, thus why she went deeper while also being unnoticed as much as she could, this action though would only give her the chance to obtain the spartansīrosters and Dr. Halseyīs too.

3.-, As a matter of fact, it is the same armor of Nicole, Vala received it as a gift. As Vala grew up, she started training as one of the spartan IIs since the augmentation process was of the generation II soldiers, she did have some trouble because of being augmented 7 years later than the kids like Linda and John, her body had more trouble adapting, but here she is. The armor was like a heirloom from Nicole since it was the only spartan armor around, aside from it making a bit of pressure on the chest area, it fits fine for the brawler. The color was changed for golden yellow and the shotgun gauntlets were installed on her wrists. Nicole on the other hand worked on an outfit from the armors in the Nassau and the military equipment she "borrowed", it isnīt the technological super armor, but it does the work

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X