X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

I am a little hesitant about them getting all the rosters so easily and be untraceable, but I guess it could work. The reason why is that Mellissia may be a Smart AI, but Prometheus Labs would have multiple ones. At the very least, Prometheus Labs would know that Mellissia exists out in the real world. Of course, that doesn't mean they would know exactly where, so at least they don't know their location.

As for all the other stuff, it looks alright. As for the armor, it's Mark VI Armor, which means that it increases her strength by a factor of five, as well as being better overall than the older one. Think of it like the armor from Halo 2 and 3. Does Vala have physical abilities that are average for a S-II?

Also, does anyone else live on the station, Like the other military personnel? This is just a miscellaneous question. (Sorry for all the questions. I'm just curious and also want to know where everything stands.)
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

you are right on the rosters, IŽll lower the information to knowing that there are indeed Spartans and the Doctor, they may have heard of an armored vigilante around the city if that helps you with knowing about her

She does have the abilities of a S-II, but also has the training as a street fighter, she will do random actions, distraction tactics and so on, donŽt expect her to say "maŽam" or "sir".

There is no one on the station, I havenŽt found anything that says that there are people there aside from Nicole.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm sure there would be people... not unless the slipspace anomaly pulled only her, as well as somehow made the station split into two different stations. Think of it like Castlevania: Symphony of Night, only instead of vampire magic, it's science fiction magic.

As for stats, then that means that she would have a lifting capacity of about 33 metric tonnes while unarmored, which means that the armor would multiply her strength factor by five, making her capable of lifting 165 metric tonnes. (Technically John's armor is supposed to do the same because of it being a MK VI, but I didn't know at the time, making it so that his armor only doubles his strength. I have been thinking of going back and fixing some inaccuracies, but I would need a second opinion.)
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it would be fine to assume the Nassau being unmanned at the moment, what do you think?

as for changing JohnŽs stats, donŽt worry ^^
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It's very possible.

As for John's stats, do you mean that I should or shouldn't change them? It's just that I gave him stats from Halo:CE instead of Halo 4.
            sigpic

Comment

it is your choice, but I donŽt see a lot of problem, he is already in the border of OPiness

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I know that statewide, he's Kinda OP, but I've found that stats are generally ignored anyway when a fight happens. Usually, people shrug off punches that would have the power of an anti tank weapon, so the strength is only usually factored into when he does actual lifting, such as forcing a door open, picking up heavy stuff, etc. I don't know, maybe it's me seeing things that aren't there. I can sometimes focus on all the times his physical attacks were innefective rather than being effective. It's a somewhat complicated topic because sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

What are your thoughts?
                sigpic

Comment

sometimes you just got to flow with the drama, it is better than 1-shooting your enemies

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I know that, but it does leave a lasting impression when someone simply laughs off a sniper round that can rip straight through a tank.

Anyways, if I didn't say it already, Vala is accepted.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

Vala acceptance #2

Comment

why thank you kind sir

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

@Kristia

Acceptance #3
                            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

thank you Zekai, now I got to see how to throw the blonde into the story ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

In preparation to what I'll be doing here post-"Operation Clean Slate" I'll be working on two apps for Zanza and Albedo.
                                Feedback with these characters will be appreciated as they are...
                                well one is a god and the other is immortal.

NPC Character of Choice: Zanza
                                Spoiler:

Game of Origin: Xenoblade Chronicles

Power: God-like abilities that typically are manifested in Ether Energy manipulation. Also includes manipulation of fate and the ability to see the future.

Weapons: Zanza's Monado (Grants the ability to change the future.)
                                Spoiler:

Weaknesses: His ego, underestimating the power of will, and the Monado.

Appearance:
                                Spoiler:

Personality: Egocentric, inconsiderate towards living beings, and a majo

Biography: Zanza, originally called Klaus, was once a scientist working on a project attempting to create a new universe. His experiment was a complete success, as he wiped out the original universe and recreated it. Zanza and a fellow scientist, Meyneth, were the only beings to survive the destruction, and emerged from the endless sea of this new universe as the two titans Bionis and Mechonis, respectively.

Zanza began to fear the day when his creations would leave him, since it would mean his own demise; if they departed, he would not regain the life force, known as ether, from deceased denizens of Bionis. This, coupled with his growing loneliness and the fading of awareness of him among the denizens of Bionis, led Zanza to engineer a cycle of destruction and regeneration, in which all life must eventually be destroyed, returning to him to be recreated.

However he was defeated by Meyneth before he could do this, and had his soul imprisoned in the Monado.

Currently in the real world, he is still in the Monado waiting to be released.

Notes: There is slight bit of conflicting information about Zanza's true potential as well as his motives. I will primarily use him to help tie up loose ends with characters, so he will be relevant to operation "Clean Slate"

NPC Character of Choice: Albedo Piazzolla
                                Spoiler:

Game of Origin: Xenosaga

Power: Albedo can regenerate lost limbs, making him virtually immortal. He can even regenerate when his particles have been scattered. He also seems to exhibit some other energy based abilities as well as telepathy and being able to look into one's consciousness.

Weapons/Equipment:
                                A.M.W.S. - E.S. Simeon
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler: E.S. Simeon Info

The E.S. Simeon is an A.M.W.S. Unit with a drive system that is a simulation of those found in E.S. Units. It makes use of the Aird system, a set of remote-controlled gun drones.

- A.M.W.S. (Assault Maneuver Weapon System, pronounced "aims") mecha are larger than A.G.W.S. (Mechas about 15ft tall, which therefore means A.M.W.S. are about 30ft tall, excluding any extremities) but not as powerful as E.S. units. The major difference between an A.M.W.S. and an E.S. is that the E.S. are equipped with Anima Relics.
                                - E.S. are massive mecha similar to A.M.W.S., equipped with Vessels of Anima (aka Anima Relics), which draw power from the Zohar (Big mystical artifact of God) and grant greater power than the standard mobile weapons available in the Xenosaga universe.

Weaknesses:
                                U-DO

...It's complicated, but in short, U-DO, a mysterious wave existence, is the only thing that can really kill Albedo. When it fuses with him at one point, He is powerful enough to annihilate himself with it but chooses to be killed by another U.R.T.V. which is his brother, Rubedo via an ability that Rubedo possesses known as "Red Dragon Mode" which is supposed to be able to destroy U-DO.

Appearance:
                                Spoiler:

Personality: Nihilistic and Egotistical

Biography:
                                Spoiler:

Albedo was a tragic, tortured, disturbed, and misunderstood soul who desired nothing apart from the empathy and love of his twin brother, Rubedo (Jr.). He clinged toward his brothers and had sensitive emotions.

When Albedo learned of his inability to die, he changed. He realized that he would be left behind when his siblings passed away. Suicide was impossible for him because he would always be revived and forced to continue living, thus he was haunted by his immortality.

Albedo began to fall apart mentally when he linked with U-DO, and upon doing so, went completely and utterly ballistic. Jr. perceives it as being "contaminated by U-DO", though Albedo claims it as "evolution". He also began to question the point of life, the purpose of humanity, and adopt a nihilistic philosophy. He became egotistical and prone to hollow, hysterical laughter.

Albedo believes that human civilization is pathetic and that culture is simply delusions and views it as a form of terror management theory as a distraction from death. He seems to enjoy pain, both inflicted on himself and others, such as dismembering his arm and decapitating his head, calling it "sweet" and says it makes him feel "alive". He is psychopathic and willing to crash the space station Proto Merkabah into the planet Second Miltia, which would have resulted in killing thousands of lives in the process.

He is a special variant of an U.R.T.V. (U-DO Retro Virus) which have unique abilities unlike other U.R.T.V.s (Excluding unit #666 (Rubedo), 668, and 669 which also have special abilities)
                                Albedo is U.R.T.V. Unit 667.
                                U.R.T.V.s are bio-engineered weapons designed to fight against U-DO.

Traumas:
                                Spoiler:

He was devastated when he learned that Rubedo and Nigredo (Another "brother" U.R.T.V. #669) were not immortal, Nigredo being as vulnerable to aging and injury as any normal human, and Rubedo, despite being capable of stopping his own aging, was still susceptible to death by injury. The thought of living forever, all alone, without Rubedo to protect him, made him extremely sad and scared.

This caused him to become mentally unstable, and he made a new hobby out of digging practice graves for Rubedo and Nigredo, so as to not cry when they really died.

Notes:
                                I will be using him after "Operation Clean Slate" when I have no other characters to work with.
                                In addition he will be based on the Song of Nephilim, an inverted pyramidal space station that when activated emits a unique "psychic" wavelength that causes anyone that "hears" it to go insane.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 02-16-2015, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X