X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.................. I got no comment.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

If ypu play the game, which I know your computer can hold since mine did perfectly.

You would like it, probably enjoying Undyne's personality.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's the way you said it is all.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
          I know I know I need to stop making characters for this RP but... I've just gotten into Undertale so much recently, and I've been talking with Kristia and stuff... soo... Prepare for the Pun Meister:

I also know how people will probably be giving me a bit of flak for wanting to bring in ANOTHER CHARACTER. But hey. Kristia's in on this with me. Also NOT DONE YET

Spoiler:

NPC Character of Choice: Sans

Game of Origin: Undertale

Power: Sans is unique and quite powerful for a skeleton. Sans's abilities range from telekinesis of some sorts. As he can be seen tossing around Frisk's 'soul' around just with hand movements. This indicates that Sans does have telekinetic powers of some sorts. The true extent of these telekinetic powers however... aren't entirely known. Though I can and will assume that he is able to effect objects as well. Just unsure of how large. Another thing Sans seemingly has is heightened speed and/or teleportation.
          As he has used "shortcuts" to get from place to place seemingly quickly or instantaneously. He even is shown teleporting several times during his battle in the No Mercy route. This can make things quite... unique.

Sans more unique abilities however is his awareness and knowledge of multiple timelines, as he acknowledges that in another timeline he could have been good friends... or horrible enemies with Frisk/the Player in the game (referencing the different routes like Pacifist, Genocide, or Neutral.) HOWEVER. It does not seem like he can actually control timelines, or retain full knowledge of when one changes or alters the timeline in some way. But he is quite good at filling in the blanks based on how certain people may act and react though, allowing to have have some knowledge that time has been manipulated.

In combat he also uses bones to attack a person, usually by summoning and sending the bones flying towards his opponent in rather... interesting and difficult patterns to avoid. This is his usual main method of attack.

Weapons:

Weaknesses:

Appearance:

Personality:

Morality:

Biography:

Traumas:

Notes:
          So, you're actually doin' it, huh? That's nice. Hope you remember to do all of his lines in lower-case, since that's how he talks. (I don't know if you can do the comic sans, but it'd be a nice touch.)

And since Kristia did it, homicidal flower's mine. Do not touch.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

DONE WITH APP

Comment

@Sus

Looks good to me.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I approve your application SUS

and here is mine

NPC Character of Choice: Toriel

Game of Origin: Undertale

Theme: Heartache
                Spoiler:
                https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_nw312im8Qx1sw6g6zo1.mp3

Power: Although much of her actual background says that she is protective and of loving nature, Toriel isn´t a weakling when it comes to battle. She, as one of the most prominent citizens of the Underground, has the ability of using magic, with her Primary ones being a barrage of fire volleys and a rain of fire. The goat, as a magician, has great control of her abilities since she can redirect her attacks in mid action, such thing could fool her enemy into thinking that the fire would only go on one direction and yet it would fall onto a trap.

Spoiler:
                https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/12132848_422264271231392_1349717355_n.jpg

The actual strength of Toriel isn´t revealed since her most notable moments of using her magic are when she used the least of her energy to avoid bloodshed, but it is known that one of her fireballs could easily launch a powerful being as if it were a piece of paper.

As for physical strength, it isn´t known much about what she could lift, but for the size of her body, it could be guessed that she has quite the natural strength.

Weapons: There are no known weapons that Toriel could have, but for her physical strength, she could use some heavy equipment, and as for her magical abilities, she uses her paws, but with her experience in mystic arts, she could get a magical equipment or accessory to canalize her abilities.

Weaknesses: Her heart, one of the things that drives Toriel is her heart, she cares deeply for those she considers as friends, even strangers receive a helping hand from the monster goat. So in the case that she is faced with a betraying soul, she would be deeply wounded on the inside and would try to retaliate only as a last resort or even just facing the attack without acting at all.

Appearance: Toriel is an anthropomorphic goat or possibly a dragon because she doesn´t have any hooves, her height is something of marvel, she is one of the tallest characters of her universe, it is speculated that she is of 6 feet of height or even 7. As for her visible body parts, she has white fur, her face has two horns, visible sharp canines on her mouth and red tinted eyes. Her usual attire is of a large bluish/purplish dress with the symbol of the Dreemurr royal family.
                Spoiler:
                http://36.media.tumblr.com/14146aa48921b761e8fd8d33e278a5c6/tumblr_nuwzxxf8vJ1ryo4wko1_250.png

Personality: Toriel is a motherly figure and a kind monster, it can even get to the point of being smothering, but that is just a part of her protective personality. Yet there is a harder side of the goat monster as she has strong mental and emotional capacities to the point she could be seen as a strong willed being or a stubborn mother.

Morality: Deep good morality, she cares for the well being of everyone, even her enemies, but if things get serious, she would act and do everthing on her hands to help

Biography: After the events with Frisk and the destruction of the barrier, Toriel decided to do what she always wanted, be a teacher. Curious thing with how life worked, she ended up in a rather big city in the human world, and really open minded one since they accepted a monster in appearance to give classes to kids.

The goat monster was accompanied by the skeleton Sans while his brother finally became popular and famous.. in a brand of spaghetti.. much to the delight of the tall Papyrus, leaving the more laid back Sans alone. Doing a normal thing of hers, Toriel asked Sans to travel with her in this new world, and she was glad that he accepted, making her days humorous and enjoyable with puns and jokes only they could understand.

Even though many thought that Sans was a slacker, as Papyrus one time called his brother, the blue cladded skeleton was actually a hard worker with two jobs that paid the bills, yet Toriel didn´t just teach as a hobby, her job was also demanding due to the different kind of students she had and the competition from other teachers, even the humans made it a challenge for the monster to prove she could do it, something she faced on with a gentle smile.

Sans could be observant, but even his watchful eye socket would miss the extra money in his wallet that Toriel discreetly added. She didn´t mind being looked as the one who did the house work since she also enjoyed doing it and making her neighbors happy with her pies.

And speaking of neighbors and pies, in the recent days, the roommates found a better and newer apartment complex that fitted their needs, so the goat had prepared some pies to meet their new neighbors.

Traumas: The death of her two sons, while it has been a long time since such event, a mother never forgets about the tragedy of losing her kids, she sometimes sits on her bed when she is alone to release the pain when something triggers the memory of her children.

Notes:Character to go with Sustic´s Sans. She will be in Washington DC.
                Last edited by Kristia; 11-12-2015, 03:36 AM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I like your app and accept it Kristia.

Comment

FUCKING SANS
                    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Kristia

Looks good to me. Accepted as well.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

why thank you kind sir

Spoiler:

Comment

That moment when I know where I need to post, but due to how my last post was set up I need to speak with Wriggle on how to continue with Bang.

Also hi guys ^^

So... two new apps of Sans and Toriel...

I've read through them, and I will give my statement.

Sans... eeeh. Not my fav character from Undertale (I prefer Mettaton baby~<3) but the app was well made. So Sans gets my approval.

Kristia has chosen Toriel. Nice choice. I like Toriel a lot. Right behind Mettaton even. Though the app is a bit shorter than expected it's still a good one with enough stuff for it. So I accept it as well.

Comment

Quick thing SUSTIC, I had to edit my last post.

Spoiler:

Comment

Please
                              I wanna do the evil demon child with enormous power!
                              AKA Chara Dreemurr
                              To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

@Castlemario
                                Strange to see you back after 6 months of radio silence...

Anyways, if you want in, you know the rules. Submit an app for your character. If it's up to our standards, you can join. Simple.

@Everyone
                                Because I wanna sate my creative desires and because things have been going super slow in TSU, I'm considering returning to AtWaG. Cole and Flandre might see a return. And, should I return, I may throw in a character or two if I feel like it. That said, I'm gonna need a little catch up. Mostly on Prometheus' end though. Just so that I can reintegrate the duo back into the story.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X