Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, it's easy to make zanza slip up... if he's not aware of things ahead of time because of foresight... which is limited anyway.

Comment

Indeed, which I will use as a great exploit (which can cause great havoc around too), but the joy of doing such thing will be worth it.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I forgot this char got accepted by Jasmine, S1, and Kristia. I never noticed Kristia's acceptance for it, and I have made edits to fix the stuff Mima listed (well I fixed them in the past... hopefully.) So since she did get accepted, I just want to remind everyone. Remember. This is an OLD APP! If there is anything wrong with it then please inform me.

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
        GODDAMMIT ANOTHER APP BY ME BUT THIS ONE I JUST COULDN'T HELP IT I HAVE A PROBLEM!!! DX

Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Mag (Real name unknown.)

Game of Origin: Warframe

Power: Mag as a Tenno is highly skilled in combat, and are quite literally Super Humans on a similar level to Spartan's. The Tenno, including the Mag are highly skilled warriors with both firearms, and many different melee weapons. Though the Tenno are more infamous for being highly skilled with sword type weapons.

The Mag's abilities without her Warframe (a special Ex-suit that grants the wearer special abilities) grants her enhanced strength, allowing her to be able to lift about 2,800 lbs. Has a maximum running speed of 15-20 mph, and has a reaction time that is about 65 times faster than an average human. Her skills with a blade are superb, allowing her to combat opponents significantly stronger than herself. The one notable thing however is that with her reaction time, and speed she is capable of deflecting automatic gunfire from a standard issue AK-47. Though this does effect her stamina, and can tire her out faster the longer she does so. In fact her stamina is significantly higher than a normal human, as she is capable of fighting through waves of opponents without needing to rest much like a Spartan.

The most special ability she has is her Magnetic abilities, as with her Warframe she can control and manipulate Magnetic fields. She can use magnetism to create magnetic fields on opponents, making any bullets fired become attracted to that target, use magnetic forces to pull in enemies closer to her, and with enough energy she can create a use magnetism to magnetize the bones of her opponents, causing them to collapse in on themselves. Though using these abilities do drain her quite a bit, but with her ability to control and manipulate Magnetic forces she can either be a valuable asset, or a dangerous foe.

Her Warframe also grants her Energy Shields like a Spartan's MJOLNIR Power Armor. Her Energy Shields are quite strong, capable of taking twice as much punishment as a Spartan II's standard energy shield by default. The shields protect her from many kinds of damage from fire, gunfire, energy blasts, explosions, and even physical attacks. However once depleted they take twice as long to recharge, taking 4 seconds before they begin to recharge, and once her energy shields do begin charging it takes about 6-7 seconds to fully recharge. The shields do have a weakness, as it does not entirely protect the mag from fire, and toxic substances (like liquid poisons that can be absorbed through skin and clothing) completely bypasses her energy shields.

With her Warframe she is also able to survive in the the vacuum of space unharmed, though she will still need oxygen or she will die.

Weapons:
        Skana:
        Spoiler:
        About as long as your standard katana, the Skana is made out of a compressed Titanium Alloy. Making it durable, and sharp.

Dex Furis:
        Spoiler:
        Two Machine Pistols (Fully automatic handguns.) They fire 2mm rounds, and have a clip size of 50 each. What they lack in power per shot, they have a high fire rate and clip size. Allowing them to shred unarmored opponents to tear opponents.

A Tenno is also normally never without a primary, however due to a previous skirmish she had unfortunately lost it. She has yet to find one that suits her.

Weaknesses: Using her abilities to manipulate magnetic fields makes her a strong opponent yes, but it drains her suits energy quickly. Using her abilities too much can leave her unable to fight back with her magnetic abilities. Also without her shields she is quite frail, being highly vulnerable to damage. Meaning that the second her shields are about to be depleted she has to take cover or use the ability Shield Polarize, which magnetically drains energy from nearby sources (like enemy energy shields) to recharge her own shields by 50% of maximum (using Shield Polarize does drain her suits energy, not her energy shields) or she would be in a world of hurt. She is also vulnerable to poison, fire, and whatnot when her shields are depleted.

In short she is strong and somewhat fast, but using her magnetic abilities can drain her suits energy and can potentially leave her defenseless. Also when her shields are depleted she can and will need to take cover until her shields recharge on their own, or with Shield Polarize.

Appearance:
        Spoiler:
        She stands at 5ft 9, and weighs in at about 185 lbs. Her appearance without her armor is unknown as the Tenno are never seen without their Warframes. Though they are hinted to look like humans or are human like in appearance

Personality:
        Not much is known about her personality, as she is quiet and rarely ever speaks. Though what is known is that as a Tenno the Mag is calm in any situation, and highly cunning. Facing her or any Tenno can be brutal if unprepared. As a Tenno she puts discipline, and chivalry over all else. When not working on a mission a Tenno will relax through meditation, or spar with each other. She is also only loyal to other Tenno due to their discipline and their culture. Other than that she is an enigma wrapped in mystery.

Morality: Neutral. She usually works on her own, but the Tenno are also known to be mercenaries. They can work for someone if required to do so.

Biography: Not much is known about her personally, and the same thing goes for the Tenno. Though here is what is known:
        The Tenno are descendants of an ancient and mystical civilization of lost warriors from the Orokin era on Earth. Preserved in cryopods for centuries, the Tenno now awaken to a new war, fighting and resisting warring factions as the sole bearers of the Orokin-created Warframes. While the memories of the Tenno have faded over time, their mastery of guns, blades, and Warframe exo-armor has not.
        Fragments of history suggest that discipline and chivalry are the cornerstone values of the Tenno: is this true today? The Tenno are emerging into a world unfamiliar to them. One sees a noble warrior, building his strength against an oppressive regime. Another sees an opportunistic mercenary, exploiting the Warframe's superiority for wealth. Regardless of their future, the Tenno stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other.

((explanations for Orokin tech and all will come soon... once I can find out more about the Orokin stuff, along with more about the general lore of the Tenno.))

Currently in the real world, the Tenno are without the Lotus for guidance, most of them have scattered across the globe acting as mercenaries. As of this moment the Mag had made a contract with a man from the land of Elrios, from the game Elsword. This man's name is none other than Add. A lunatic young man after the Queen of Nasods Eve. Mag is currently tracking Eve down through London...

Traumas: None is known as she never really speaks, and the game does not GO INTO DETAIL ON THE PASTS OF EACH "WARFRAME/CHARACTER"!

Notes:
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-08-2015, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
          I forgot this char got accepted by Jasmine, S1, and Kristia. I never noticed Kristia's acceptance for it, and I have made edits to fix the stuff Mima listed (well I fixed them in the past... hopefully.) So since she did get accepted, I just want to remind everyone. Remember. This is an OLD APP! If there is anything wrong with it then please inform me.
          I do have a few critiques and other facts that might help, mainly since i've played Mag, and have lots of experience with the game in general.

Poison goes right through shields, and fire damages them. Shield polarize actually can restore 100% of shields.

The Skana is made of a mixture of carbon steel, various metals and likely reinforced with a hardy amorphous solid, known as Morphics.

The other thing you might have to think about the character is mods. Mods would boost her abilities to a quite reasonable level, including boosting her power's strength, shields, health, and a lot more.

While warframes can survive in a vacuum for a time, their shields and health will deteriorate quickly, though the Warframes do seem to have basic life support systems.

Tenno are never hinted to look like anything in-game or otherwise. There are many takes that people have taken on what's inside. Some do think they're like humans, others think they ARE the suits, with some kind of digital consciousness or whatnot. It's up to you on that one, though there is implied there's at least SOMETHING on the inside of the suits.

There are some exceptions to the backstories for Warframe rule, at least for more recently. Mirage and Limbo have backstories, at least for the original frame-wielder. That, and you could also take the Vor's Prize (the tutorial) as a backstory.

If you need help with explanations on Orokin tech, I might be able to help you.
          Last edited by Koishi; 05-01-2015, 12:40 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'mma just say right now, it might be a good idea for you guys to refresh the character archive.

Oh, by the way, I should warn you guys.

As Hazama is not only a troll but a vicious, homicidal maniac... I do plan on making a very real attempt at killing your characters. While I may hold back on that for the sake of your want of them not to die yet, I will not hold back in beating the hell out of them. Hazama's secondary theme isn't called "Endless Despair" for nothing.
            Last edited by Kilelicus; 05-03-2015, 05:40 PM.
            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Okay I am bringing attention that the old arc known as the Washington D.C arc that was between me, Kristia, Cucoo, and Mega (of whom is no longer RPing here, but has given me his characters to control) has came to an end. As such Kristia, Cucoo, myself, (thanks to speed dial) Mega have deleted the old posts involving that arc. As such Kristia and I will be resurrecting it with just us in control with me using Pit, Sparda (the latter of whom I am in control of thanks to Mega), and Palutena (of whom Cucoo is letting me take control of for it.)

As such I have wanted to inform people in the event that one of you guys also wishes to jump in on the Arc that will be restarted/formed.

Comment

Just a heads uo for the characters and users involved in Henir's time and space

After dealing with the last challenge, there will be a surprise for all the challengers and both masters of the dimension, it can be pretty obvious if you paid attention, but maybe don't.

Just know that Glaive accepted such thing, but maybe hadn't realized about it.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay the app for the Mag from Warframe I am going to hold off on ONCE AGAIN for an indefinite amount of time because frankly. I remembered I had lost a lot of interest in Warframe stuff. Also I just can't help it. I love this character from Castlevania so much. I originally had inherited Richter Belmont from Chaos_Grand. However since well... I don't like Richter too much, and he has had like no impact on the story, I decided to scrap the guy completely. Let's just say that Richter is still detained by the guards at Prometheus Labs.

So instead of Richter, I decided to bring in someone else for the Washington D.C arc as a little extra (because that is the one place that he would just fit in best.)

Spoiler:

Timezone: EST I live in Florida. So yeah.

NPC Character of Choice: Julius Belmont

Game of Origin: Castlevania series, more specifically Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.

Power: Julius Belmont is the latest and according to the story of Castlevania, the last Belmont and reported strongest Vampire Hunter on the planet in Castlevania. Despite his age of 56 at the time of his debut appearance, he was still a very skilled and very powerful Vampire/Monster Hunter. Having had inherited the Belmont's signature whip the Vampire Killer, along with a few other weapons. Julius had been trained in the Belmont's techniques when it came to monster slaying, and more importantly, Vampire slaying. Julius does have a very high amount of skill and knowledge when combating the supernatural and even paranormal. Even without the proper weaponry he still puts his knowledge to work by aiding those who have the equipment to take out Vampires and monsters.

Another odd thing he has that he had probably picked up over the years or possibly even learned from his training in the Belmont clan when he was younger is the ability to sense spiritual energy/power. For in Aria of Sorrow when he encountered Soma, the reincarnated form of Dracula, he was able to detect and flat out sense that the pure side of Soma's soul was trying to fight off the dark power that was Dracula's influence. So he potentially can detect, sense, and make out different types of spiritual power.

Weapons:
                  Spoiler:

The weapons Julius possesses are designed to be used against all kinds of supernatural creatures ranging from typical ghosts and zombies to demons and vampires. In fact his main weapon the Vampire Killer whip is even quite potent against beings with "divine" powers. As said beings are even quite vulnerable to them (the whip can't actually PERMANENTLY kill a God or being with god-like powers, but it can still cause serious damage to them.) Hell the Vampire Whip is even capable of dealing significant damage to Death himself, to the point that Death's physical form had been constantly defeated by those who wield the whip. Thus having had left Death's spiritual/astral form to reform a new body. This goes to show the sheer power that the Vampire Killer has.

The Vampire Killer whip looks like a ordinary leather whip about 2 times the length of a full grown man (around 10-12 ft long.) The only downside to the whip is that only those of the Belmont clan can wield it and use it's true power. Otherwise anyone else must go through a special trial by fighting the physical manifestation of the 'memory' of one of the whip's most powerful wielders. Even then if one manages to pass this test and unlocks the true power of the Vampire Killer, then that person's own life will be cut short if they use the whip at it's full power. Thus meaning only a true Belmont or one with the Belmont's blood flowing through their veins can truly wield the Vampire Killer as Belmont's can wield them without any risk of having their life cut short.

Julius's other main weapon is a weaponized cross simply called... the Cross.
                  Spoiler:

This cross is a weaponized cross embued with holy power to aid it in slaying most monsters and vampires. It functions as a boomerang thanks to the holy magic it is embued with, as it is meant to be used as ranged weapon. Often being thrown a good distance to strike an opponent before magically returning to the one who threw the Cross. It's somewhat lightweight and made of silver to enhance it's monster slaying properties. The size of the cross is about as big as a typical boomerang.

The Cross is also the key to unleashing the powerful attack known as the Grand Cross. In which the wielder unleashes all of the holy energy stored within the cross in one large raging torrent of Holy power. The last time Julius used it during his battle against Soma, the Grand Cross practically had a vortex effect, nearly sucking in Soma while causing intense collateral damage to Dracula's castle.

Grand Cross in action as used by Richter Belmont (Richter :

Weaknesses:
                  Now despite his power, skill, weaponry, and knowledge when it comes to monster slaying, Julius is still human. He has his own physical limitations. Anything a human is vulnerable to, then he is vulnerable. However that isn't his biggest weakness. In fact despite him being human he is quite active and resilient for his age. However he is still getting up there in years, hell as of now in the RP he is about 59 years of age. His stamina isn't the greatest anymore, fighting is beginning to get a little more difficult for him despite being quite active and healthy for his age, and to face the fact that he is currently the last of the Belmont's that he knows of. At least in the real world currently. It really doesn't help that he hadn't gotten married, and never had a child in his world (or the real world at that) which does cause a little depression. Currently he is just worried and depressed that he might be the last Belmont which sometimes does effect things.

In short his weaker stamina with age, and the fact that he is a human are his two major weaknesses. Another is that he hasn't actually taken part in any serious fights or battles for a while and as such he has been getting quite rusty when it comes to combat.

Appearance:
                  Spoiler:
                  He stands at about 6ft 5.

Personality:
                  Julius is shown to be rather calm and reserved in most situations. Usually treating most tasks like another day at the office. In fact he tends to have a rather tired expression on his face most of the time, which is probably due to him just growing older and beginning to grow more tired far more easily than he was in his youth. However despite his age he is still willing to jump into a fight if the situation calls for it. Instead he'd rather provide support on the sidelines if possible, by providing useful advice and tips based on his past experiences and knowledge as a Vampire (and Monster) Hunter.

Outside of combat Julius has a casual and friendly vibe coming from him, and is not afraid to make a joke in dire times (for crying out loud he'd be willing to play poker if you asked him lol.), yet he also has a professional sort of air about him. Of which is understandable due to his past experiences and whatnot. Julius also has a tendency to be a bit too... trusting in his own gut feelings and hope for the best out of any situation. As even though he sensed Soma's pure heart fighting back against the darkness that was Dracula's influence, he purposefully held back. Potentially risking the fate of the world as he was still unsure of whether or not Soma would be able to overcome the Dracula's power. Thankfully he did promise Soma that should Soma fail and become the new heir to Dracula's power, that he would fight Soma without holding back and would try to kill the kid if he had become possessed by the Vampire Lord. Thankfully though that did not happen, and Soma had overame Dracula's influence. However the fact remains that even in dire moments that Julius can't really effect/change, he will just hope for the best.

Morality: Somewhere between Neutral and Neutral Good. He thinks that a solid ideals, understanding of oneself, and a good heart is important in a man and that balance between good and evil must be preserved. However as he has grown with age he has been more willing to just sit back and be on the side-lines, only fighting when he thinks he needs to. Since he has been in the Real world his more neutral behavior has began to take further effect as the main enemy of the Belmont clan is so far to his knowledge, not in the real world. Even then if Dracula does make his way into the real world, he is quite aware that there are many other characters that will potentially confront and even potentially stop Dracula. As such Julius know would rather just be a bit of a mentor of sorts to people, only offering help if he thinks they need it. Though he is still willing to help out those he considers his friends and would help his friends if needed. Otherwise he'd rather just probably sit back and relax in his current old age (thank god he still works out to keep fit nowadays.)

Biography:
                  Well before the events of his debut appearance in Aria of Sorrow, it is stated that during the year of 1999 he had the fairly high honor of being responsible for the final defeat of Dracula during a time known as the Demon Castle War. The details about what happened during this time is unclear, however sometime after he defeated Dracula, Julius had suffered either some sort of injury or curse that gave him amnesia. Having had forgotton most about his past about being a part of the Belmont clan among other things, and the only thing that he remembered about his name was that it started with a J.

It was then that nearly 30 years passed in which he had lived with this amnesia before Dracula's Castle had arisen once more. Through some hidden intuition though he felt like he had to go there... and he immediately began searching for clues about his identity. It was there that he did eventually regain his memories and much to his dismay he learned that it was Soma Cruz who was going to be the reincarnated form of Dracula, and not the man known as Graham Jones. Finding this out he went off to search for his Vampire Killer whip of the Belmont clan that was for whatever reason unknown to him, hidden somewhere within the castle. It was from then that he began preparing for the battle against Soma.

Just as he predicted to his dismay, Soma did indeed regain the powers of Dracula. As such Julius confronted Soma once again this time to try and defeat him. However throughout the intense fight that had destroyed large portions of the castle they were in, Julius was defeated. However Soma had detected that Julius despite his age, was hodling back quite a lot and was curious as to why. It was because Julius could sense Soma's pure soul fighting back the dark influence of Dracula's power, and desired to help him fulfill his quest to rid himself of that influence. Before they parted, Soma made Julius promise to finish the job their fight had started, should he fail. Thankfully though after an intense battle between Soma and the dark being known as simply Chaos, Soma had managed to fight back the influence and preserved his humanity. Very much to Julius's delight.

However a year later in Dawn of Sorrow, Julius comes to the reflection of Dracula's castle along with Genya Arikado (Dracula's son Alucard after having had changed his name. Remember Castlevania Alucard is a good guy!) and the woman Yoko Belnades in order to stop Celia Fortner, the leader of a shadow cult, from reviving the Dark Lord. Soma's reunion with Julius ws at The Lost Village, as Julius and Yoko are standing at the edge of a chasm. Julius encouraged Soma to leave the castle, due to the fact that he may succumb to his dark nature. Soma refuses, and Julius accepted his determination. He then made a massive leap across the chasm and continues down the bridge on the other side.

The next encounter with Julius was in the Condemned Tower, where Julius was examining a barrier that has been formed in that location. When Soma asked Julius whether he could break the barrier, Julius says that he can, but it would drain his powers immensely. He then asked Soma about his current investigation through the castle, and Soma revealed Celia's plan to revive the Dark Lord via defeating Soma with one of the Dark Lord's candidates, Dmitrii Blinov or Dario Bossi. Julius then left to search for Arikado, with whom he will confer on this matter.

Shortly after Soma entered the Cursed Clock Tower, Julius had also entered along with Arikado to confront Celia. Celia was overconfident, as she had finished bonding the soul of a powerful flame demon to Dario's soul, granting him vastly increased powers. Arikado instructed Julius to follow Dario, and he himself will pursue Celia.

Evidently, Julius did battle Dario, but was defeated due to his inability to use a Magic Seal. Because he could not use a Magic Seal, Dario simply gathered more dark energy from the gates of darkness in the castle and renewed his health far faster than Julius could handle, something he could do indefinitely. Soma arrived in time to save Julius and Dario had retreated, but revealed to Soma the location of their final battle at The Pinnacle. Julius explained to Soma why he lost, but Soma asked him whether he had faced enemies that regenerated before; Julius revealed he had, but he had destroyed them before they could regenerate. Due to Dario's powers and the gates of darkness, however, this tactic was impossible. Julius then sent Soma off to stop Dario, saying his flame powers are immense, but Soma should have the necessary power to stop him.

After that Julius converses with Arikado next to the barrier he originally claimed he could break while Soma enters. Although Julius was reluctant to use so much power, as it will leave him unable to continue the fight, Arikado convinced him that his power was the only way to pierce the barrier. Julius relented and used his full power to break the barrier, and following the ordeal, was exhausted. He then told Soma the pains of age and asked him to pursue Celia and Dmitrii through the newly opened passageway.

Then after a long and thankfully successful battle, the group had all met up outside in which Julius along with Arikado and Yoko Belnades, began laughing casually at Soma and Mina. As those two were in a relationship, yet were still quite nervous about it.

It was after that that Julius had decided to take a solid break, and who wouldn't at his age? 57... yet still slaying monsters... fighting the forces of evil... All the was beginning to get more tiring as he aged. However he didn't immediately get to have his break. As the very next morning he had found himself in a strange... yet... also not so strange world. Some things were similar, but some things were also different. It did take a while for Julius to find out where he was, and when he did he was indeed quite shocked. Fortunately he managed to face the facts and decided to try and start a new life. Thankfully the time frame between the real world, and his world was not too different. It was the year 2037-8 in his world, and it was the year 2042 in the real world. So Julius didn't have too much of a hard time adapting to things. In fact he got the hand of things quite quickly. By his 8th month in the real world he had gotten a pretty standard job an antique shop of which thanks to his status and slight fame as a character, did increase some of the sales and amounts of customers for the shop. Much to the surprise and delight of the Shop Owner.

He is current about 60 years of age right now, doesn't do all too much fighting (as he hasn't found much reason to with other characters and whatnot), yet lives a rather calm, somewhat quiet, and peaceful life in the same Apartment Complex that Pit and Palutena are currently renting out in Washington D.C. However despite him wanting to live a more peaceful life, he has a feeling that some things are beginning to change. Almost as though there is a calm before the storm, and this storm might be pretty big. Julius is currently waiting for whatever this 'storm' might be, but when it strikes he isn't afraid to jump into action one last time.

Traumas: His major trauma comes from the incident that happened to him during the Demon Castle War which resulted in him losing his memories for practically 30 years. Even when he did regain his memories, he was still affected by the fact that for 30 years he did not know who he was, and that he was a part of the Belmont clan. Of which he was one of the last remaining Belmont's if not THE last Belmont. This fact still sort of depresses him. He's getting older, and hasn't had a family at all. Hell he even fears that at his current age, he might not be able to have a child. Then again he hasn't really sought out a relationship yet...

Notes:

His theme Heart of Fire which is AWESOME!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9D-YI7B1QU
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 05-14-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

One thing I got to say about the Belmonts is that they are handsome, their artwork is magnificent, but donīt be fooled by the looks, they are experts on the job and prepared for everything

Spoiler:

Comment

Coolius Belmont

Comment

@Kristia

Damn straight. Even I have to agree with the fact that the Belmont's tend to be quite awesome. Also I finished his app guys.

Comment

I re-read the app and liked it a lot, even got some ideas to deal with his age issue if Julius lets Midna to assist him

So I approve of this app

Spoiler:

Comment

Same.

Comment

@ SUS

Acceptance #3

Comment

Sorry! I didn't know how to put spoiler boxes into the apps.
                                To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

Working...
                                X