Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read through the apps and I think they are both good to go. Just need 2 more accepts for each.

Comment

@Mima

Looks all good to me.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Mima
        Was passing up on passing judgement on Flowey and Red because I didn't think it was fair for me to accept them, as I'd just returned. If no-one else has any objections, I'm ACCEPTING them.
        There you go.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

[OOC Board] - All the World's a Game - Season II

NPC Character of Choice: Chara
          Spoiler:

Game of Origin: Undertale

Power: None, for she is human.

Head canon/theory about this:
          One might think that from her game that she would have something tied to a mystical form of "Determination" and the ability to "Save, Load, Reset, and Erase" but these are all relative to the medium which she was in as well as who and what she was interacting with.

Head canon keeps bouncing around when it comes to her age. Mainly because she can't be too old or too young according to my views. Also because other reasons. Now I'm running with the concept that she was 16 in the game and so tack on 3 years and you get 19.

Weapons: *Where are the knives?

Weaknesses: Physically she is like any regular human. Emotionally she is weak to certain situations and can snap accordingly.

Appearance:

Personality: Mischievous and an overall troublemaker who has a dark sense of humor that tends to enjoy others' pain. Easily set into a questioning mindset which causes her to reflect on what she has done.

She tends to "flip" between light and dark spirited comments.

Head canon/theory: I'm a believer of the "Narrator Chara" theory as well as the notion that Chara herself is not pure evil, rather that what darkness that is in her heart is either concentrated or removed depending on the actions of the player. Thus she is by default equal parts good and evil but leans more towards the dark side.

Morality: Chaotic Evil with a side of Neutral Evil

Biography: When she was pulled into the real world, she was confused. When she met others that knew who she was, she was greeted either with fear or uncertainty. When she found out why some people acted strangely around her, she found herself asking questions. "What am I?" Was the main one she had. The discovery about the fact she was pulled from a game where the only time she was portrayed physically was as some sort of demonic child confused her since her memories were of a different time. Her memories aligned with the other routes. She knew Frisk, she knew that she inhabited their body and helped guide them. She recalled the monsters they met, and the instances where they killed them. She didn't feel guilt as much as she probably should since she knew those were other timelines. She felt distant from it all. The memories sometimes felt foreign to her.

With everything she knew about her game and the world she now inhabited, she decided it was best to not try and draw attention to herself. She still felt a slight hatred to all humanity but there was nothing she could do about it. Suicide tempted her but she was now afraid to do it should that somehow cause her to turn her into the demon everyone thought she was. She dared not test it since she knew that there were other characters that could easily defeat a demon. Thus she lived a quiet life. She lived as a a character that was just a regular human.

But there are those that would not let her.

Chara lives in Germany, not far from the Cologne Chocolate Museum. With what gold she had she was able to settle into an apartment on the outskirts of the city and purchase a moped as her main mode of transportation.

Spoiler:

Traumas: Troubled by what she heard about the "Genocide run" and her demonic alternative, she often reflects on the "what if..." Scenarios of what she could of been.

Notes:
          Additional head canon stuff:
          - good at both gardening and knitting.
          - loves dark chocolate
          - mentally narrates what she or someone else is doing, sometimes mumbling what she's thinking.
          - loves puns
          - loves dogs
          - a natural prankster
          - manipulative
          - hates diets
          - is secretly a nerd.
          - will actively deny being a nerd.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-27-2016, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Name: Tewi_Inaba

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: THE GREAT PAPYRUS!!

Power: Papyrus can summon a seemingly limitless number of bones to be used as projectiles or melee weapons. His blue atack prevents his foes from flying or hovering and just generally limits their mobility

Weapons: BONES

Weaknesses: Papyrus has all the same weaknesses of normal monsters from the underground as well as being too kind for his own good. Papyrus couldn't kill anyone, not due to a lack of power but due to a lack of any desire to harm them.

Appearance:

Personality: Papyrus is very energetic and enthusiastic. He loves to make and eat spaghetti as well as make and solve puzzles. He tries his hardest to be a "Cool Dude" by becoming a member of the royal guard so that people will respect him and want to be his friend. But despite how strong he gets or how hard he trains, he is never let into the guard due to him being to naive and kindhearted. Even when Papyrus manages to capture frisk, he doesn't realize that handing the human over to Undyne would essentially be a death sentence.

Papyrus believes that anyone can be a good person if they try hard enough and that no one is beyond redemption. He'll show mercy where there is only violence, kindness where there is only cruelty and love where there is only hatred.

Papyrus is also very child like. He sleeps in a race car bed and his brother reads him bed time stories every night before he falls asleep. He has a tacky sense of taste that most people would find silly or lame, but in his eyes are truly awesome.

Ironically, the only thing he finds to be uncool or nerdy are his brother's bad puns. although he still finds them funny on occasion he hates himself for laughing or smiling at them.

Morality: Lawful Good

Biography: After leaving the underground Papyrus and his brother went separate ways. Papyrus went on to find new fame as the mascot of a spaghetti company and lives out his days making friends with everyone and anyone who wants to buy his spaghetti. He often checks in on his brother and Toriel and Frisk to see how they are doing.

Traumas: Papyrus openly admits to being afraid of the human if they do a no mercy or genocide run and spare him. Papyrus would likely be afraid of any powerful evil character, but he would still try to help them. Papyrus would also be devastated if his bother Sans or any of his friends were to be killed.

Notes: https://youtu.be/mqzBv3FYpr0
            Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 01-07-2016, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Papyrus us going smoothly so it gets approval.

I still have doubts regardung chara due to the fact of being still just a human.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

[OOC Board] - All the World's a Game - Season II

Kristia, you should know me by now. I'll always derp around by finding ways to underpower or simply pick underpowered characters that need me to pull off some strange convoluted plot thing that is complicated and confuses both everyone and myself because Derp.

Oh and I think I generated a basic bio now for her.

Edit:
                @tewi
                *Smells like Spaghetti
                Acceptance #2
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-08-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

I know you Cuccoo, I was just waiting for the bio, so after that, I´ll give you the benefit of the doubt and approve it.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Tewi

ACCEPTANCE FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS BEEN GIVEN~! LET HIM GRACE THIS RP WITH HIS COOLNESS!!!

Comment

Oh i JUST realized i got three approvals... TIME TO MAKE POSTY POSTS

Comment

Ok I tacked on a few more details to Chara's bio and I think that should do it...
                        Looking for more critiques now before I do anything further.

Comment

Acceptance for Chara has been given Cucoo

Comment

Okay need to make this app because it's for the Washington D.C arc and it's quite an important character as he's going to be the main villain throughout it.

Spoiler:

Name: Sustic ((Duh))

Timezone: EST ((NEED I SAY THIS EVERY TIME!?))

NPC Character of Choice: Death

Game of Origin: Castlevania series

Power: Death is the Grim Reaper. Death itself (obviously) and as such Death possesses large amounts of dark magical power and knowledge as well as control over death and anything pertaining to death. As the grim reaper Death is quite literally immortal (but not invulnerable), and as such is tough to take down (in fact it's almost impossible to 'kill' him.) For the fact that he is death itself, if he were to get 'killed' while in his physical form. That's it. He'll just lose his physical form and be sent back into the underworld (or wherever he comes from.) This means that whenever he is 'defeated' he's not truly, ever gone. For he'll eventually return. Also due to his power over death he has natural necromantic abilities. Meaning he can summon the undead, and reap the soul of a person and keep it on him (or inside him) for however long he needs to (after all he is supposed to ferry the souls of the dead to the afterlife as well.) As Dracula's ally/if not servant. Death also can control Dracula's army of monsters if need be.

His power of dark magic is quite high, and with his knowledge of it he can do all sorts of things ranging from simple flight to powerful rift portals made of dark magic to powerful blasts of dark magic. So in short Death's dark magic powers are quite high and varied. No one really knows the extent of his dark magic, just he has a lot of power with it. Though one thing he can do is summon numerous small sickles and scythes and chains comprised of dark magic to attack the enemy.

Death can also naturally sense other spiritual and magical energies, and due to his immortal nature. He has a VERY expansive knowledge on practically all things occult related. Death is also quite cunning, for he had managed to fool the Belmont's and a few other vampire hunters into inadvertently resurrecting or aiding in resurrecting his lord Dracula.

Weapons:
                            Death's main and only weapon (minus the many smaller scythes and sickles he can summon) is Death's Scythe. A large scythe embued with intense dark energy. It's blade is sharp enough to cut through most natural metals, and due to it's magical power inside it. It can be a very devastating weapon of darkness that is effective against holy or light based beings. Also as it is Death's Scythe it's his main method of reaping the souls of a being, meaning with any being slain by it. Their soul will be taken into possession of the wielder. The scythe is nigh unbreakable as well.

Weaknesses:
                            Death... is powerful yes, oh he can be a threat. However he's not unstoppable. For in order for him to actually interact with anything physical or mortal he HAS to be in a physical form, otherwise he can only interact with the metaphysical/spiritual. This also does leave him quite vulnerable, for in a physical form he can theoretically be stopped. Most normal and conventional weapons don't entirely effect Death's physical form that much, but energy, magical, and spiritual based attacks can work wonders against Death's physical form. Though weapons embued with holy or light magic are far more effective and can destroy Death's physical form quite quickly. One notable weapon example is the Vampire Killer whip. A whip that has been embued with strong holy/light/alchemical power.

Another weakness of his is Death's own arrogance. Death's arrogance sometimes does get the better of him. Having led him into fighting against the Belmont's and others while thinking he could win... which he ends up failing. Though sometimes that's just part of his plan...

Appearance:
                            Spoiler:
                            http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140529125455

Death is tall in his physical form as seen above. Standing at about 9-10 feet tall if not slightly taller.

Personality:
                            Death is evil. He's cunning. He's... dangerous, and loyal to his 'Lord' Dracula. Ever since his partnership with the vampire lord, Death has been Dracula's most loyal follower and ally. Most of Death's plans usually always end up aiding not just himself but Dracula in turn. Such as resurrecting Dracula which Death tries to do often whenever his Dracula has been defeated. Outside of serving his master though, Death is rather typical in that he's evil and does not care much about mortal life unless said mortal's have something that could aid him. In which he'll try to trick them into inadvertently helping him with his silver tongue.

As the grim reaper he does tend to find beauty and such in death. Other than that Death is rather arrogant as well, considering himself to be above others (except Drcaula who he either considers greater than himself or equal to.) This usually ends up bad for Death as it tends to get his physical form... destroyed.

Morality: True Evil

Biography:
                            Death. The Grim Reaper. Has been loyal to Dracula well before Dracula was still a mere human known as Mathias Cronqvist. in 1094. Initially, Death pretended to be a servant to Walter Bernhard, owner of the Ebony Stone, a powerful stone with mystical properties. However, he later betrayed Walter after Leon Belmont (an old friend of Mathias before he became Dracula) defeated him with the Vampire Killer. After which Death had found out about Mathias, owner of the owner of the much more powerful Crimson Stone. With Walter defeated, Mathias had gained access to Walter's Ebony Stone, giving him both of the vampire's treasures. To add insult to injury, Mathias had used the Crimson Stone to suck out Walter's soul and place it inside the stone. The soul became a power source to fuel Mathias's dark desires.

When Leon found this out he was absolutely devastated, but was ready to slay his old friend when Death had come to fight Leon. However Leon was too strong for Death thanks to the power of the Vampire Killer whip. But it did allow Mathias to esxape after some parting words with Leon. But with Mathias now gone, Leon had vowed that no matter where the new Vampire goes, the Belmont Clan will be there to stop him.

Ever since then Dracula had become the most loyal and devoted servant of Mathias who had soon become Dracula, and at every time Dracula was awakened, Death was there to aid him in fighting the Belmont's.

Time and Time again though the Belmont's always managed to defeat Death (Death's physical form), and Dracula, Only for Death to come and resurrect Dracula again once every 100 years.

Now, in the real world Death finds that Dracula's body and soul was not brought into this 'real world' and as such has been working on trying to bring Dracula, and Dracula's castle ALONG with resurrecting his master into the real world by using a spell he found to raise the ancient demonic tower of Temen-ni-gru from the Devil May Cry series. So that the demonic energies from it will be enough to resurrect and summon Dracula into the real world along with being able to summon Castlevania (which is the name of Dracula's castle) somewhere in the real world.

Traumas: Death has no known traumas as he does not really... care much about anything. Though the Belmont's do tend to get under his skin- er... bones.

Notes: N/A

Last edited by SUSTIC; 01-23-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

The fact that more undertale characters are entering the role play. It fills you with...

Spoiler:

DETERMINATION!

Name: Tewi_Inaba

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Frisk

Power: DETERMINATION! and super Flirting powers. Very good at not dying.

Weapons: a Toy knife, a stick, a pare of tough looking gloves, Bellet shoes, a gun with no ammo and a worn knife that she almost never uses.

Weaknesses: Frisk is a normal human and a child with with no real special strengths. She's more of a lover than a fighter anyway.

Appearance:

Personality: Frisk has a very kind heart and a charming goofy personality that allows her to befriend almost anyone she meets. She's very gentle but also very brave and courageous. She's willing to face grate danger in some of the most horrific situations if it means helping a friend and she always tried to help solve other people's problems, no matter how big or small they are.

However Frisk isn't a saint either. While she has a kind heart she can at times be... TOO friendly. She has a bad habit of flirting with people, even ones who are attacking her. She even flirted with Toriel after calling her mother over the phone. Whether she's joking or if shes just trying to see how people will react, or if she's just looking for that special someone, the world may never know.

Morality: Lawful Good

Biography: Frisk was a human child that fell into the underground after climbing a mountain with a mysterious past. When she got there, she was attacked by a flower before being rescued by Toriel. The goat monster took he child in and nursed her back to full health, fed her and even gave her a place to sleep. Frisk loved Toriel, and yet... for some reason she left her. Toriel tried desperately to keep Frisk from leaving the ruins in fear that she would be killed by Asgore just like all the other children before her. She even blocked the way, refusing to let Frisk pass unless seh fought her. But no matter how many attacks Toriel sent her way, Frisk refused to fight back. She didn't back down or run away either... she just stood there with begging eyes.

Toriel eventually gave in to her emotions and was unable to fight. She never truly wanted to harm Frisk, quite the opposite in fact. although they had spent very little time together, Frisk an Tori had grown to love each other. Frisk left the Ruins with a heavy heart. Despite the fact she had been forbidden to ever return, she was determined to see Toriel again. She was filled with determination.

Frisk left the ruins and entered a strange snow covered land. She wondered how there coudl be snow if they were underground and there was no sky, but she would have to worry about that later. She couldn't' help the feeling that she was constantly being watched. There was a camra in the bushes, but it was more than that. Seh kept moving through the woods. she heard the sound of a stick snapping in half behind her. She kept moving, her walking became a fast walk. There was too much snow for her to be abl to run, but she moved as quickly as she could. She ran into a dead end at the gate... and that's when she heard his voice.

A deep male voice told her to turn around and shake his hand. Despite her fear, Frisk turned around and did just that. reaching out for his hand with her own and grabbing hold of it...

It farted... the hand that is....

Frisk smiled before bursting into a small fit of laughter. It seemed she wasn't' above silly fart jokes. That was how she met Sans the skeleton. she wasn't afraid of him anymore. Sans seemed to be very nice and friendly. They chatted for a bit before sans helped her get passed the gate by pointing out that the bars were too ar apart to actually keep anyone out. She was filled with determination

Sans told her to hide behind a lamp that just happen to be outside. His brother came in seeming overly eager about capturing a human. however sans was quickly able to defeat his brother by telling a few bad jokes. Once Papyrus left, Frisk came out of hiding. Sans asked her if she would play along for a while. Seeing a human would really make him excited... So she did. She was filled with determination.

Frisk went through a number of puzzles that Papyrus set up himself. She solved all of them one by one, except for the last one which Papyrus deemed was too dangerous for a human. While Papyrus wanted to capture Frisk, he would never dream of hurting her.

Frisk moved through Snowdin, getting rest and eating some food. However when she tried to leave, Papyyrus blocked her path. At first, he seemed confused. He was torn between being her friend and trying to capture her. After all Papyrus had, had a lot of fun with the human. Frisk tried to distract him by flirting, but the great Papyrus didn't let it distract him. Frisk managed to avoid all of his attacks unti he eventually gave up and let Frisk pass... but not before they went on a date.

After getting stuck in the friend zone, Frisk left Snowdin and continued her quest to get past Asgore and return home. She faced many dangers, including Undyne the captain of the royal guard, and several other monsters. But no matter what happened, no matter how hard they tried to kill her, Frisk never fought back. She treated all of the monsters with love and compassion. She befriended many of them and even went on dates with a few of them. She was filled with determination.

Frisk helped the monster, encouraging them to be honest with themselves and to do the right thing. She even managed to help Alphy come out of her shell and come to terms with what had happened. She even helped her confess her feeling to Undyne... But after that... It was time for Frisk to face Asgore.... She was filled with determination.

Knife in hand, she stood and faced him. ready to die... Frisk didnt' want to kill Asgore, in fact she refused to. She planned to let herself be killed as one final sacrifice, In exchange, she would request that Asgore didn't declare war on humans. But things didnt' go as planned. Toriel showed up right before the fight began and put a stop to it, saving Frisk for a second time. One by one, Frisks new friends appeared and all of them tried to stop the fight that had already been stopped. Asgore could't possibly kill her now, not when everyone loved her so much.

All seemed well. Frisk didnt' mind living in the underground if it meant staying with Toriel and all of her new friends... But then something happened. The flower that attacked her before appeared. It had taken the souls of the other six humans to grow strong. He attacked Frisk, but her friends protected her. all of the monsters in the underground came to her aid. their hearts beetling as one, crying out for Frisk to defeat the evil flower, cheering her on... right up until they were all consumed.

With th souls of all the monsters inside him, flower was complete. He wasn't' a flower anymore. He took his true form as the prince of monster's. Asriel vowed to to kill Frisk, to regain control over the timeline and reset everything. He vowed to do this again and again, over and over again, all because he couldn't' bear the thought of never seeing her again. Frisk was filled with determination.

She tried her best to defeat him, but she was simply outmatched. She couldn't' even load a save point anymore, nor could she save. It all seemed so hopeless. But even as she was about to die...her soul refused.

Even when fighting a battle sh had no hope of winning, Frisk managed to free her friend's spirits. Once they were all free, the only one left to save was Asriel. She was filled with determination.

Eventually Frisk was able to break through to Asriel and get im to stop fighting. Asriel broke the barrier keeping monsters trapped before freeing everyone's soul and vanishing. Frisk and all of her friends would be able to return home... but not before Frisk made one final journey. She went all the way back into the Ruins where the game starts and found Asriel there, tending to the flowers. Se tried everythng she coudl think of, but there simply wasn't an option in the game to allow her to save him. With a heavy heart, Frisk left the underground with her new family.

She moved in with Toriel and Sans after making it to the over world, but she made a promise to herself. A promise that she would save Asriel, that she would find a way to give him the happy ending he deserved... she was filled with.... DETERMINATION!
                              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 01-08-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

@Tewi

Accepting Frisk fills you with DETERMINATION.

App Accepted

Comment

Working...
                                X