Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I come back after yet another long hiatus.

I came up with a cool idea, but I need to ask.

Are either Jevil, Dimentio, and Marx taken?
    To me, everything happened in comparison to F.N.A.F 2 and 3. It was a party. There was much going on. Then... everything vanished. Reduced to one. The only things left from the past are illusions...

Comment

Castlemario We're actually currently working on a new version of this rp. not many people are going to be posting in this one anymore if any. As for thee new rp, to my knowledge no one has claimed those characters yet.

Comment

Castlemario
        Koish has plans for Marx

Comment

I have plans for Marx, and maybe a bit of Jevil. But yeah, we're redoing this.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

We should actually probably make a comprehensive list for all the characters we intend to use. That way if we get any new people interested we won't have to worry about them taking characters we intend to use.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
              We should actually probably make a comprehensive list for all the characters we intend to use. That way if we get any new people interested we won't have to worry about them taking characters we intend to use.
              Funny because I was just about to make the OOC and begin preparations. I recommend everyone get their lists ready.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I am getting ready to make my list of characters

Comment

Working...
                X