X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If my near quadra post didn't alert you yet, OOC for Shi no Zensho ~ Bad Omen! is up~
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

You should get on Mumble, Cucs, because I wanna ask things about Operation Longbow
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Ok I'm doing something insane because I am actually not getting any good quality sleep: More conditional reserves for EG.
        Reiterating:
        Nevaraas - before entering main building. Tell me when that time comes.
        Prosperity: I think you two are waiting on me anyway so no worries there, I'll deal with it when I don't have a headache impairing my judgment.

With that, I'm out like a light.
        Hopefully.

Comment

CUCOO WE ARE WAITING ON YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU IN EG
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

Farts

That is all.

Comment

So i've given it a bit of thought. Due to a few setbacks Shinka knights is slowly dying (if it hasn't already) and i don't know any eal way to save it. But rather than closing the rp i ame up with an idea.. well a few of them but i'll only be acting on one of them.

The first idea is to do a full revamp of shinka knights similar to how sustic did with TSU. give everyone a fresh start touch up the lore a bit change a few small things and start over.

or on the other hand i did have that other rp a while ago. Not sure how many of you still remember sanctuary. I could bring that one back and forget about shinka knights but i'm not sure which rp you guys would enjoy more.

So i'm going to leave the choice up to you guys. i only have time to manage one rp with my job and everything but i made the rps for you guys to enjoy. So i think you should have a say in which one i bring back.

Comment

Well, I loved Shinka Knights, so I´m down with whatever you want to do
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The only thing holding Shinka up now is S1 responding to the sniper so if he posts, we can continue.

I read Sanctuary's OOC and I liked it.

But whatever you decide to do is ok.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@kilel

@tewi

just don't let me bring in an entire group like I did in Sanctuary before

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh, we also need you to post in the palace in EG.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aye, that will take a bit more brain power to come up with.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok. Also, posted for Ember in Shinka.

@everyone

And with that, I am off to go to work. Don't progress too far without me in BO.

Later.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok Palace post done for now. Next Shinka

EDIT: Shinka is complete

So on the side of things, I'm working out how to do EG: SoS. Thus far I've come to the conclusion that Section 1 will take place starting 72 hrs before the Battle for Duon. Totally not ripping off Majora's Mask. I will work out the duration of the sections after. Also there's 10+ sections... So I might make one master thread and coordinate things from there. Unless some other means of organizing it presents itself.

Thoughts?

EDIT:

Derp it, I went and made a master OOC.

Comment

Ok so after giving it a bit of thought i figured out what it is i want to do. I won't be shutting down shinka knights and i will be revamping sanctuary and bringing it back far more glorious than the previous version. However like i said i won't be able to manage both rps so when sanctuary is ready i'll need your guys help. it's going to follow similar rules to EG in that you need an app to be accepted by 2 people already inside the rp to have it accepted. that also means that i do not have to read or approv the app myself (putting my faith in you guys don't let me down) That being said if yo need me to post for you in sk or in any of the other rps tell me now. once i start working on Sanctuary i won't stop til it's finished.

Comment

I already have an image for a OC ready for Sanctuary.
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X