X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so I was working on timings of Shards of Starlight using the Battle for Duon as an anchor point. So far, Sacred Shadow is approx. 24 hours long and that's including time for when most would be sleeping. So it's even shorter than Operation Longbow. So in the end I might just make one thread and section it off, because each section is extremely short.

Thoughts on how this would be handled?

Comment

Alright. It is now August 3rd at the time I am posting this. Which means I can finally get my laptop back!

...At 3:00 in the afternoon.

Yep, turns out I still have to wait. But, hey, it's all worth it in the end, isn't it?

Plus, I can finally re-download iTunes, which was something that I didn't want to do on my dad's laptop. Along with Mumble, Steam, Minecraft and other stuff that I used to have.
      ---
      EDIT: I have my laptop again.
      Last edited by SuperTouhou64; 08-03-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

-pays attention to it-

I like the first one and ........ That Kongou is......... I don't know what to say.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

(Lel I deleted it though)

Would you like more Kongou pics?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

No thanks, I'm ok.

EDIT: I'm more of a Yamato fan.
            Last edited by Zekai; 08-03-2015, 10:06 PM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

due to the appearance of the Rare Replay game, my friends and I were eager to play it, it got really good games, from jet force Gemini, the Banjo games, and classics like battletoads, all the way to games like kameo.

So we waited until it got released since we reserved it and want to know what we played first? Freaking battletoads. And today at 5:13 pm, I managed to beat the turbo tunnel (we had many game overs..) my hands were sweating, my feet were following the game`s rhythm, each freaking point could give me another life and then I crossed the last checkpoint, passing the third level.. only to die at the first part of the fourth one.

I feel I accomplished something.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ SUSTIC

Hey, how does the guidance counseling system work in TSU? Is it like everyone has one single Mira or is it a nomial system, like students A-H has one counselor, or what's going on there?

Comment

and now I am all alone in the RP room. Yay.
                  Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                  "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I think I watched something I shouldn´t have to, thank you for that game grumps
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIAqPa1ttjc
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                      I think I watched something I shouldn´t have to, thank you for that game grumps
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIAqPa1ttjc
                      Still better than sonic boom

Comment

dammit Trouble, I choked on my drink because of your response XD

Spoiler:

Comment

love you mom <3

Comment

*gives bag of carrots to Trouble*

Spoiler:

Comment

Hiii guys...

Sorry I'm not active as much as I normally am... even though I currently am not very active at all. It's just that recently I came down with a rather serious case of Pneumonia. At first I thought it was something else... then I thought it was cancer and went to get some testing done due to a dumbass Doctor jumping to goddamn conclusions about cancer before looking at me. Then found out it was Pneumonia, and hopefully that dumbass doctor gets in serious trouble.

I've been bed-ridden as of yesterday. I've been suffering from fatigue and some rather bad coughing/breathing problems for the past month and half, but until now I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. Anyways I'll probably have no activity for a while. Possibly for the next two weeks or so. IDK. Not sure how long it takes to recover from Pneumonia.

So... yeah. Don't worry about me though. Sustic does that a little too much already ~<3

Comment

Get well soon hun.

Comment

Working...
                                X