X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relax Serene, just enjoy the time that your body needs and don't hesitaste to ask those around you for anything
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Serene

Take all the time you need. Before you know it, you'll feel better than okay.

Get well soon.

@everyone

Sorry for not posting for ATWAG, TSU, or some of the others. I've just been REALLY busy lately with making apps, working a little on the PALADIN Arc, work, and other things. I still try to post in things that don't require large posts, but it has kind of made RPs that I am heavily involved in fall behind.

Just know that I have not forgotten about anything.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ Serene

Take your time, no one's rushing you get better soon ^^

Comment

Telling us this and not to wordy is going to make us worry. Get better soon.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Eeeee Jasmine get well soon ;w;
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
              Because the Group Chat is not as intuitive as initially thought...
              Let's do this. One General Thread linked to each OOC.

This thread shall be where we do the usual chit-chat that doesn't pertain to the RPs or the long elaborate plans that used to swallow up entire pages in the OOCs.

All the World's a Game - Season II

OOC

IC

Fight against Fantasy - 2

OOC

IC

Eternal Galaxy

- Phoenix -
              OOC

IC

The Infinite Project

OOC

IC

Trinity Soul University

OOC

IC

Iron Storm

OOC

IC

Shinka Knights

OOC

IC

All the Island's a Game

OOC

IC

Corrupture

OOC

IC

Your Eternal Fairy Tale

OOC

IC

Spoiler: Inactive RPs

NOTE: This is temporary and subject to change

Militaires Sans Frontičres

OOC

IC

Hoenn Confirmed

OOC

IC

Touhou Noire

OOC

IC

Clockwork Voyage

OOC

IC

Those that Lurk: Insomnia

OOC

IC

A Fantastical Touhou RP

OOC

IC

The RP Group

RP Checklist Thread
              @cucoo: This is a little outdated. you think you could update it?

Comment

Aye I'll see if I can sneak In an update for it if I get a chance here

Comment

Can something happen regarding my characters in bad omen and EG so i have something to do when i get home from work?
                  Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                  "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@ SUSTIC
                    Am I allowed to have one last character in TSU?

Comment

@Wonder

IDK.

I'm afraid of the inactivity you have will not work well with another character. I'll have to think about it first.

Comment

Understandable. But it's funny, I was going to use this new character to help put me back in. It's a love interest for Ystmurra.

Comment

Oh, how long has it been since my last post in this thread? I can't even remember, actually.

Anyway, I do have good news to tell. I am working on a new project that's not a fanfiction, although I am still doing An Outsider's Fantasy at the same time. This project is going to be kind of similar to a flash project, except it uses Windows Movie Maker instead. It's really the only way I can do sprite-related projects without ripping my own hair out.

Interestingly enough, this project was going to be put on hiatus because I didn't have any ideas for it. It actually did though, when my laptop's monitor crapped out and needed repairs. Now that my laptop is back and now that I have new ideas for this project, I'm ready to give it another go. It's a Mario / Touhou crossover titled Mario & Luigi: Visitors from Another Land. It will take a while to complete, but I want to complete this thing.

No matter what.

Comment

Now that is something I haven´t heard of, and I lurk on Newgrounds (which has an awesome, but discontinued flash series called super Mario bros Z), so it will be interesting how you mix those two universes.

I suppose you will use the touhou fighting games´ characters and the Mario & Luigi series sprites, right?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yep! For the Touhou characters I will be using the character sprites from the ground fighters (IaMP, SWR and Hisoutensoku). For Mario characters, however... It will be from various games. Even custom sprites will be used as well.

Also, are we able to talk on Steam, or...?

Comment

Ok just a heads up but the next two weeks are going to be tricky for me to post anywhere due to preparing to move back to university. Once I'm back there then I'll be able to do things a bit more freely.

Comment

Working...
                                X