X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry to hear that. She was a great person, and I'm glad to have known her.

Comment

sustic can you stop reserving EVERY SINGLE POST please?
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@kilel
        Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
        Ok just a heads up but the next two weeks are going to be tricky for me to post anywhere due to preparing to move back to university. Once I'm back there then I'll be able to do things a bit more freely.

Translation: Chances of me being able to post until 9/1 are slim. Expect nothing.

Comment

Today I beated my classmates in debate of comunication responsability. 3 vs 17 and we got this from our teacher as the prove we won the debate
          http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...99/432/28e.gif

and to top it off.. automatic pass on the exam..
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Whoa, I remember that video. Anyways, nice with the debate.

Why did they only have 3 vs 17? What was the topic?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

whether it was allright to show graphic elements on the news, we took the shooting of the Virginia Reporter and cameraman, our teacher also works on the News and explained us the situation.

The debate was if the news could show the video that the shooter made, some flatly said no, others said yes, and we three said yes to a degree.

Yes, it could be shown, but up to a certain point, like the moment that the shooter showed the actual gun, that already showed enough evidence of what was going to happen, so we all 20 started debating between if it was ok or not ending up in us 3 saying it was ok to explain the situation without showing that much of the video. The other side was saying it was ok to show the full video since there wasn´t much or no blood or how he kept shooting at the deceased people.

We discussed on the many factors within the situation, if the family was ok showing the event, if showing everything or only to the point of the gun being seen and so on, our teacher was the middle judge and asked hard questions since he actually works in the kind of stuff. We won with our reasons and feedback with other cases like the train explosions in Spain in 2004-5.

Fortunately, the discussion never went into emotional reasons like "poor people" or "it was because he is black" yes the shooter was a black man, but it would have been the same if he was white or other color, the family part could be taken as a good reason, but how the other side took it was more emotional rather than objective.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, I see. Good t osee everything worked out in the end, and now you don't have to do the exam.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi people. Beginning to feel better now. (Actually have been for a few days.) I will try to make posts in RP's that I'm needed in soon.

So where all am I needed?

Comment

Probably ATWAG, TSU and any other RP you participate in.

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I'm making an announcement.

Sadly (to some people), I have decided to close my RP by the name of Infinite Project because well... It just has a hard time getting by. Even when those who are in it actually begin posting. Someone (either me or someone else in it) just stop and things just slow down. We may have done some serious planning for stuff in it, but I think it is about time I close it. I'm sorry everyone who did wish to continue it, but it's just about time I just close it until further notice.

If a moderator could, please lock the thread Infinite Project OOC and IC.

IN the meantime I'm actually getting around into revamping bringing back an old RP that Neo had on another forums (with permission from Mega), and it is going to be in honor of our dear friend Neo.

A hint as to what the RP has...

Pirates.

With a bit of a level of lewdness as Bad Omen (but maybe not AS prominent.)

It's also partially inspired by One Piece and other stuff... but then again which RP isn't? Lol. Expect the OOC to be out sometime in tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

That sounds like a good idea. And given you said it's based loosely on One Piece, are you going to be adding a similar kink to the world?

Comment

Yeah, a bit.

Comment

Sorry for Double Post but...

THE NEW PIRATE RP SACRED TREASURE: Legend of the Sea IS NOW UP!

It is not entirely finished, as their is just a few things that can be added over time left to be made, but it is at a point in which one can make an app for a character.

Comment

@Kristia

Everything was right with your post, except that Vala would actually have enough strength to run around in the armor. For her, the armor would weigh something close to 5 pounds.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, thanks for the clearance on that, I know that the armor, by itself, can only be comfotably used/lifted by spartans, but I took in mind that the blonde brawler was still training and adapting, thus the heavy duty training before rightfully using Nicole´s armor

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X