Spoiler:

Comment

you can ask things.
          Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
          "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Yay ❤️

Ok so, since everyone's too engrossed in Warframe to post for any of the RP, I wanted to take shelter in the bastion of activity known as the arc between you and Aria of Forbidden Magic (Tera, was it?) by creating another character.

But I have neither the time nor motivation to read through the entire thing so I wanted to ask you if you can give me a tl;dr.

If you don't feel like it today, you can just tell me tomorrow or whenever you feel better, of course.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

There's not really anyone that's not being controlled by me or Terra or Cucs around in that arc currently. What were you thinking?

Comment

I'd have to figure out how my [insert possible nee character here] is introduced into that arc after I hear the basic plot of what happened thus far. I just wanted a place to post for regularly.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Terra falls through some sort of portal, finds a colony which then gets attacked by Demonarc Null and its army of former Venturians. Space station Heaven arrives and Phenom saves the day by helping Terra drive back the Null's army. Hunteri heading to Duon show up to warn the colony of the danger only to find out that it was too late. They offer minimal help in dealing with the Null and a Dei'arc Umbra explains the situation to Phenom and Terra further while they wait for the Null, Phorma, to return. Commander Ian of the Hunteri hears from another Dei'arc Umbra that the Null's army is approaching and that it is composed of Venturians. He tells the rest of the group of Hunteri to wait as he flies support for Phenom and the Angels as well as Terra. The fight commences and the Null takes Phenom's form and pins him down using a form of telepathy attack. Terra and the other Angels were fighting the rest of the army then rush to his aid. Ian distracts the Null with a strafing run which will lead to him getting knocked out of the sky.

And that is where things are currently.

Comment

In that case I should probably wait until the fighting's over to make a proper appearance for my character.

Doesn't hurt to begin looking for archetypes though~
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I got some news for you guys.

Due to some issues happening tomorrow, I will be unable to post for an unknown amount of time.

I just wanted to give everyone that has a character interacting with any of mine.

EDIT: So if there's any posting to my OCs, now will be the best chance to do them.
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

that moment when you get on the YC Mumble to yell at SuperTouhou for convincing the Town Idiot, Jessespy, to stick around..... and the first person I meet is Kristia

Comment

I apologize for the news I am about to give, for it is quite horrible.

A good friend of some of us in the RP Section, and an old RPer as well. One who had introduced the likes of myself, and Sustic to these forums. Has sadly passed away recently.

NeoFox as she is known by on these forums had passed away in the emergency room due to heart failure about 6 hours ago. Recently life has been rather tough and harsh on her, as a bastard of a man that she once had... a strong relationship with had gotten out of jail recently, and had tried doing some rather harsh things to her. I shall not go into detail about what happened, but the guy was sent back to prison not too long afterwards. At first Andrew (also known as Sustic on the forums) and myself were worried about her emotional and mental status. Unfortunately I did not think of how the stress of the events that had transpired would effect her physical status.

Before she had gone to the emergency room she had been complaining of sharp pain in her chest and difficulty breathing. About an hour after going to the emergency room her heart had given out...

I am absolutely heart broken by what had happened. It was something that I wish never would happen to my own sister. To be honest Jess was a bit more than a sister to me. She was a good friend, and someone I relied on. She was generally nice, friendly, sensible, and a lot of others in the real world enjoyed her company. Even on the different forums she has been apart of. Minecraft Forums, Yukkuricraft Forums, and countless other RP forums in the past... People always said that she was generally a good person with some rather good ideas. She was nice, funny, and even though not the best RPer... loved RPing. Forum RolePlaying is like a way for a lot of us to just escape our daily lives, or just have fun. Jessica was the same.

I am informing everyone in the RP General Discussion of these forums is because I know how big a part she had in ATWAG in her time here. She made friends in some of the members here. To be honest I would even go on saying that she should be thanked for introducing myself and Sustic to this RP Community. In turn Sustic introduced his current wife Jasmine to this place. She also helped make ATWAG what it is today.

So I am finishing this announcement.

It is terrible that we had lost someone so kind, friendly, and generally a good person...

If anyone has any questions just leave them here or PM me. I won't answer right away, but I will try and get to them. As of now though I have to take care of some things.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Neo nooooooo D:

Damn, that is NOT a news I expected to hear when I got on. I heard about how stressful her life has been from Sustic but to think it would escalate to this...

Rest in piece, Neo. You will always be missed.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

This is very sad news to wake up to a few hours ago.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

CUCOO AS LONG AS YOU'RE AROUND FOR THE EXTENSIVE PERIODS OF TIME THAT I KNOW YOU'RE AROUND, CAN YOU FUCKING DO SOMETHING PLEASE?!

Comment

Working...
                                X