X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I'm mainly redoing is the backstory, a few new rules and NPCs.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

All right then.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

OOC is up.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Since Wonder is again leaving, we have to see what to do in the RPs where his characters are involved.
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And which one were those again?

Comment

Henir´s time and space for sure in ATWAG

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, as you know, my main account here on the forums basically is locked up and I have no access or way of getting back access. So, until Remi is able to figure out what is going on with my account, I'll be using this one to rp with. Hope this does not inconvenience anyone.
                This is just a temp account for rp until I can access my main account.

Comment

@Flan
                  There's a very good reason why your account was locked. A very good reason. (Assuming staff are responsible)
                  Last edited by Luna Pixu; 09-14-2015, 04:14 PM.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TR I literally just want to rp. I don't want to deal with the drama. Why is this becoming an issue now?

Comment

@Flan
                      Because if you were locked out of your account by staff, you shouldn't be here. If your account was locked due to hack or password fail, then karma.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TR Karma for what? Being harassed for two long years and actually putting up with it because I don't know if anyone would listen to me? Is that what I deserve? Really?

Comment

Can someone explain to me why Flan is being treated like that? Is it just because she had some petty disagreement with Kritter? Are you people really going to stoop that low, like some kindergarteners?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                            It's more than that. Turns out that Flan took her problems with Kritter to a new level, betraying me and everyone else in the process. It's a long story.

@Flan
                            You betrayed me! You went out of your way to harass Kritter and jump on a bandwagon for the sake of a disagreement between the two of you. I thought you were nice! I thought you were my friend! But instead, you decided to throw it away!

Now, if you insist on arguing about this, I suggest that you stop before things get serious.

Comment

Then why didn't you all contact me and try to, I don't know, use your words? I would appreciate that more than what has happened. As it stands, I'm only here to rp. I do not want to get unbanned from the server nor do I care. I would have like to speak about this to you all but it seems like you all do not want to do so.

I did not mean to betray you, TR. I honestly appreciated the fact that you stood up for me. Sadly, I could not keep the anger I felt inside and did not properly speak about it. And for that, I am deeply sorry. An no, I do not expect to be forgiven. That would be selfish. I would just like to let you know my intentions were not to hurt you. I was thinking with a clouded mind where I was fed up with the fact no one saw what I had experienced first hand.
                              Last edited by flanflan; 09-14-2015, 04:33 PM.

Comment

@Flan
                                I do admit I'm sorry about not contacting you. But I'd imagine that speaking to you would've been the last on my mind when I'm utterly infuriated and left with the feeling of betrayal.

If you still wanna talk to me about this, I'll lend an ear. But be careful with your words. I've been betrayed before and I'm not that willing to give more chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X