X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Ahh, I see. Also, I see Nicole is in the same city.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

mhm, the veteran canīt leave her kid alone, Imagine what could happen if a spartan goes on a rage of a berzerk rampage, things could go.. badly
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

True. That would actually be a bad thing. She might be able to do a lot of damage.

Also, just a heads up, I have been meaning to update the SPARTAN-V apps for a while now, but I have not really gotten around to it until now. I was going to alter the apps at a later time for something I had planned for the next IC day, but with plans from Sus to introduce Mag and you beginning to near The Labs, it has kind of made the app edits move up on my priority list. I just didn't want it to seem like I am suddenly altering their apps in response to Characters. ^^;
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

its ok, I donīt mind updating the apps since the characters are developing, just no meta stuff or Iīll throw you a warning sign
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Those who told me about my post in Sanctuary having a minor problem. It's fixed.

I'm sorry but I am just feeling rather stressed today due to some rather personal problems. I'm feeling better.

Comment

Hey guys, know what I was thinking?

Remember how Otori built a Horizon Reset Console and planned to reset the entire cast of AtWaG (actually I bet a good lot forgot by now)? Maybe I should make an AU where otori actually goes through with it. Like everyone resets and starts a normal life but sense that something is off and work to find out what happened.

Note: I didn't say rp. I don't think you guys want another new rp. If you do, that's up to you guys. I'd love to. I just think that making this AU would be fun.

Comment

My game scared me earlier today. I was playing Omega Ruby and when I entered the center, it stopped for a second and then poppers and pikachu confetti fell and then nurse joy said happy birthday to me. That was a first for me. I thought my game froze. One way to start a birthday.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Happy Birthday Zekai!

The front page of the forum said it was your birthday.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope you have a great day Zekai, congratulations on a new birthday to you

Spoiler:

Comment

@Zekai

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I hope you don't diiiieeeee...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Comment

H. A. PPY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. TO YOU.

Comment

I've been thinking of redoing my Fairy Tail RP but differently, instead of following the anime (like I originally thought of doing), I'm going to have it during the 7 year gap. This way we have much more free range to do things.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Im joining that story of yours, the soul user is eager for adventure

Spoiler:

Comment

If you want to use that app, go ahead but there is edits going to be needed.

Comment

when the revamp gets done, I shall edit the app

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X