X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im actually with Flan on this issue. For what I have heard from people both here and on Mumble, there have been cases where things went wrong because of lack of comunication and putting emotions first rather than rational thinking
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@TR Well, I'd just like to only be able to rp here, as that is all I wish for currently. I do not need to do anything else here on the forums so if you and the other staff member could agree to allow me to do just that, that is all I need.
      This is just a temp account for rp until I can access my main account.

Comment

I'd like to hear that long story to make an unbiased decision, because as it stands right now you guys just look like you're discriminating Flan.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Flan
          I'll notify the others of your presence. But don't be surprised if you get banned from here.

@Wriggle
          That is gonna have to wait. I need to collect my thoughts...
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TR Thank you. I believe I would be surprised only because I wish to rp here, not to post anywhere else. But it's what ever you all agree to do, I suppose.

Comment

@flanflan
              I only say that because you may have been banned from your main account. And, if so, you're technically breaking the rules by evading a ban. Ban evasion is punishable by an immediate perma ban.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Take this in mind TR, Flan spoke in a public part of the forum, as Wriggle just said, it would be good to know the whole story to understand things from a neutral point of view.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  As someone who is part of the staff and is close to Kritter, my perspective on this may be somewhat biased. So referring to me as a neutral standpoint should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Comment

@TR Oh, I see. It's just then that I don't know if that's the case since I was never contacted about it nor is my account banned. So I just don't know at this point.

Comment

TR, I meant us, the public members, I for example, have no knowledge at all about what happens in the server, but have heard things from both here and Mumble as I said before.

And just as you said, you are a friend of Kritter, which would cause bias when dealing with whatever happened with Flan, so in my opinion, it would be better for neutral members of the community to know what happened and they can share their opinions about it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Flan, I would like to speak with you, because I've no idea what the shit is going on. As I saw it (it wasn't really explained to me... at all.), I was of the impression that Muffinpimp and his band of shitbaskets had goaded you into "trolling" Krit. I would prefer to get your side of the story. I still have you on Skype. If there's something else you'd like to use, PM me?

Don't worry, I'm not gonna yell at you or anything.
                        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Kilul I could go into mumble. The skype account you have probably isn't the one I use anymore, since that was hacked into and I don't have access to that either.

Comment

I'd rather not make it something where just anyone can come in and start accosting you for no good reason. Text chat is good enough. Just go ahead and PM me whatever works best for you.

Comment

And now I have Flan's side of the story, which basically confirmed all my suspicions. Sweet.

Comment

I really wish i had been awake when this conversation started off. I'm going to give my unbiased opinion since i have heard both sides of the stoy i'm going to give my unbiased opinion on what happened and hopefully clear up any questions the rest of you may have been having.

basicly for a long time in mumble kriter had this running joke with a lot of the girls on mumble where he would jokingly ask us to marry him or something along thoses lines. He joked that way with a few of us so i never took it seriously and it never really bothered me on a personal level but i can see why other people would feel uncomfortable. This is the harassment flan was talking about though i can assurre you had she spoken up about it, it would have stopped. sadly eiher from shyness or politeness she held her tongue.

That lack of communication left most of us to believe what flan did was done without any sort of provoking. Basically went around on the server leaving several signs of reference to kritter either implying or down right calling him a pedophile/lolicon.

That's why she got banned from the server. the reason she got haxored of the mumble was somewhat unrelated.

After krittercon stepped down as an admin muffin made a thread called "krittercon's reassignment" or something along those lines. when you clicked the thread you were greeted with "ding dong the wicked witch is dead" from the Wizad of Oz. The comment flan made on that thread (can't remember what it was exactly) was why she got banned off here.

I've stated my opinion before to kilel and lily on this but flan is not a bad person she just did a bad thing and it's clear from what i've read here that she at least understands what she did was wrong.

Even then though i can't fully blame her for what she did as i had a front row seat for many of he thngs that happened between the the unwanted flirting and the banning. II won't go into detail about everythng that happened but i can say kritte was treating her rather unfairly and even when i confronted him about it over and over he refused to correct his behavior. I think it was this that lead flan to do what she did

But dont' take that as OH KRITTERS AN ASS HOLE AAAAAAHG because there is a reason he's acted the way he has.

Granted this reason doesn't excuse any of his action aainst flan imo but it's still worth mentioning so you get both sides of the story

Kritter had been getting hurased by bebatch and mamizou, too people hopefully you'll never hear of if you haven't already for months before all of this happened. one such incident involves flan mamizou and a few others playing lol on yc mumble despite mamizou being banned from thre and the fact they have more than on e mumble they coudl go to.kritter saw mami in the room on an alt and he banned him to which flan got upset with him. there was arguing and yelling flan and i ended up staying up that night talking to both flan and kritter to get thm to make up.

They actually did make up too, It's a shame that wasn't the end of my story but hey at least they both tried. A lot of things happened in that time and honestly i can't remember everything that happend. kritter went through a state of depression because strories and lies being spread about him on another minecraft server where flan mami and bebatch all like to hang out. How do i know the things said about him were lies? flan told me herself so i'm not covering up for him on that.

The point that i think caused another devide between them was later on when bebatch got back on the server after being unbanned. Naturally he butted heads with kritter a lot and flan took beb's side. things just went down hill from there.

I really hoped i would never have to talk about this again. this post might even get deleted idk if it does i'm sorry for saying too much. I'm not going to go into detail about who was right or wrong on the whole bebatch kritter thing cause that's honestly one story i would rather be behind me forever. i'll just say that in my opinion both of them were wrong but bebatch was more wrong than kritter.

Anyway flan i wasn't around when it was being talked about but according to phantom he remi and some others talked about it on mumble and you'r fine for rping. Just please don't get involved with any drama that may occur in the future. Please and thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X