X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Then trap it in the Realm of Darkness. John is not fighting it, simply relocating it and imprisoning it for all eternity.

Even if it auto-counters, John will be able to leave while the doppleganger can't, simply because of the fact that John is not fighting it. Yukari could do the same.

My question is, is it a 1 vs 1 battle? If not, then I have a way to kill it within a couple seconds.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

hi there wriggle, how was your day?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@kristia
        Ill do that when i get to my computer in the morning.
        Ive been brewing up what ill post for a bit to make sense of things

@s121
        It would mimic the ability to get out.

And yes its a team battle against it. It can mimic EVERYONES abilities
        You picked up my one flaw of wording when i said fighting, I meant challenging it which we're assuming is forced for the scenario.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-16-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Laptop was busted so I had to replace the motherboard. Good thing I had a spare one laying around.

And then I went to my favorite restaurant to celebrate.

Then I got into a bar fight.

^^;;
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Personally, I think Shulk shouldn't be killed, only that he leaves the group after the adventure, or maybe during it, so that just in case you want to play him again, you'll still have him.

@Wriggle

Glad to hear the good news (not the bar fight.).

How serious was the bar fight?

I assume you're alright, right?

If not, then you wouldn't have said it so casually.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

please tell me you threw someone through a window :P
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@s121
                Actually...
                I introduce Edward who kills Shulk, but since it seems plausible to revive him, that would work that out...also considering the time he was shot and came back to life a bit later thanks to Alvis...

And tomorrow morning ill try and update everything b4 I go back to AC4

Comment

And seriously, if you lot can find and exploit the one main weakness of the doppelganger, then Ill be happy.

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay, for this, we're going to need some hax.

Sakuya stops time before the doppelganger does.

Yukari alters the boundary of immune and susceptible, making herself immune to the doppelganger's attacks.

Once that happens, she then alters the boundary of life and death, then a person walks up to the doppelganger and breaks its neck at the brain stem, killing it. The person will have their neck broken and brain stem damaged, BUT Yukar's boundary manipulation will keep them alive. The doppelganger can't regenerate, so it dies.

They then get the person some medical attention, or heal the wound with magic.

I'll admit, it's a cheap shot, but you never said that cheap shots couldn't be used.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                      Uh...
                      Does 4v2 count as serious?

And yeah I'm okay. My friend isn't doing so hot though. He got punched in his stomach by a dude that seemed like he was about 200 pounds.

@Kristia
                      I sent two people gasping with a well-executed roundhouse kick to the solar plexus. My friend... Well he had a taser xD
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@s121
                        ...dammit. Not what I was aiming for...
                        Ok let's say it is my final boss of EG, Sol Hyperion. A god that can control The very fabric of the Universe to his will, which I have in my story as something that can negate any debuff and the only way to insta kill him is with the power of the shards of starlight (power to create/destroy galaxies)
                        Add that to my original criteria.

Comment

oh my, Im imagine you wriggle going for an epic fight and then your friend comes not caring and tazes the others XD

Spoiler:

Comment

I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. The other four dudes just looked like ordinary dudes hitting on my gf anyway.

(I'm not a boy!)
                            {Yes you are Wriggle.}
                            (ASDFGHJKL
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

What caused the fight? Drunkenness, or was it the whole "hitting on my GF" scenario?

@Cucoo

Did I complete the first, original challenge? (I'm actually having fun with these "riddles". It's kind of like a game. )

Anyways, I'll have your answer in a moment.
                              sigpic

Comment

@s121
                                For the fact you managed to break my original criteria to find a loophole proving that it wouldn't work the way I was hoping, yes.
                                The fact I had to overpower the opponent to Hyperion kinda defeated the original purpose of the challenge...oh well =w=

But lets see how you solve this...

Comment

Working...
                                X