X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Does count! You may have the window open, but you haven't been posting for almost a good whole hour!

Comment

@SUSTIC

Because nobody else did.

Anyways, with the new update they added more spellcards and items, as well as a boos to the mod, Cirno. She's actually pretty hard to beat, so I can only imagine how hard the other bosses will be. 0_0

In the video, her attacks were slightly bugged. In the game, they're much harder.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Just imagine if they add Flandre, and Utsuho.

Also I need to wait for my brother to get back home. He said he was going Christmas shopping >->

Comment

@SUSTIC

Better yet, Mokou with her Danmaku being able to set things on fire, or Yukari with her gaps and trains! XD

Ok, we should wait for him then. I might make a post, but we won't be able to continue without him.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121
            I would say we could continue with Rena getting back home, her telling Ara what happened, Ara asking Rena to call Isaac to see if he would like to have dinner with them (with Lujuria) but we kinda need Wonder for that...

Comment

@SUSTIC

True. Of course, we could go all the way to the point where Isaac asks Lujuria if she wants to go for a dinner.

When is it supposed to be?
              sigpic

Comment

Sometime soon. I need to even think of a decent post for Rena and Ara...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well in the meantime, here's a couple songs I've been listening to. The first one sounds good, even with low-quality earphones.

sigpic

Comment

Okay guys I'm back earlier than I expected. I just had to get one single thing from the store. Anyways post inbound... after S121 posts something!

Comment

@SUSTIC and Chaos

Then here it comes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the delay today, but I finally got ahold of Assassin's Creed IV, and it is actually a pretty good third-party game (I call anything not made by Nintendo, Sega, Microsoft, or Sony, third-party)
                        Just wish I could play it on max graphics settings...
                        At least I can now fix Edward's app up now that I know his moves and equip first hand now.

Anyway I now have a plan to make Shulk a comeback post, which involves his nightmare being the last nightmare and I have him use Monado Purge to break the illusion and make Thresh vulnerable to attack.
                        So I just need a signal on when that can work.

Also I need something to be able to kill with a hidden blade to the face for obvious reasons.

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back!

Here's some music.

Anyways, what did you have in mind for Edward, about the whole hidden blade to the face bit?
                          sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back!!!

Mind looking over Knuckles app for me, and possibly adding it to the archives? >->

Comment

Okay guys it's about time I head off for the night. I have a busy day at work tomorrow. (I hope I get promoted to Assistant Manager this week, as a work meeting is going to be held on Wednesday so I'll also be gone most of Wednesday.) Anyways see you all tomorrow.

Comment

And I read the damn IC.
                                Ok fuck Shulk, Im killing him off. He's useless here. Even though he's the perfect character with the abilities of The Monado to balance things in combat, I can't coordinate it. With Kenway, I can disappear with him and reappear as fitting an Assassin which would make explaining why the story progresses without him easier.

@sus
                                Go ahead with him, just PM a link to his app so I can do that later. Im on my phone right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X