Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Chaos

Later.

@Cucoo

You could still have a dream sequence, it's not necessarily over. Just ask Wriggle to focus a little bit on his part.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

But Thresh is already under attack and things seem to be effective so
      The slot in the timeline for the comeback was lost.
      The problem Im having is That everyone's characters are so well rounded there are no faults or short comings. Shulk is support type. What he lacks in offense and defense he makes up for in his support capabilities with the Monado and his visions which implies his agility.
      Reyn, another xenoblade character, is the Tank. He has moves specifically meant to draw aggro.
      They complement each others abilities by keeping each other alive. Shulk supports Reyn while Reyn takes the hits.

None of the characters have that need of support.

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay. Sorry for progressing the story.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I also have to agree with Cucoo (Even though I am subjected to this too), but all the characters in the RP seem to be too well rounded.

I haven't seen an instance where a character in the RP had actually shown to have weaknesses nor the need for any REAL support.

Comment

@s121
            At this point I don't care. Im going to wait however long it takes until another opening shows up. Me trying to keep continuity is like trying to organize a horde of chipmunks on Espressos.

Also I seriously want to bring a character from my story as is to see if anyone could solve how to beat him because I doubt anyone could. Later on could we do like something that acts like a simulation where I could just experiment with the challenge I have in mind?
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-16-2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

And for peace of mind:
              Acceptance of defeat is the tone I was aiming for.

Comment

Nuh, too much Starbound playing. And even then, I still have nothing to respond to, as i'm still trying to figure out where to put the Huntress, and I have no idea what to do with Koishi.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

hi there everyone, finally the kids are on bed and asleep

how are you doing?
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I would look in the OOC for a moment, to answer my question I had.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Conspiring. I want to challenge everyone here to a special scenario. Ill use the H4X S1GN simulation thing for this but heres my challenge:
                      Defeat A lone Doppelgänger with the following abilities with your characters of AtWaG
                      - auto counters all attacks at 101% original strength
                      - has 1:10,000 HP ratio compared to main host
                      - has no health regeneration regardless of host abilities.
                      - will mimic the abilities of everyone that fights it.
                      - is immune to ability seal.

Lets see ya all solve this one.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-16-2013, 12:52 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yukari or Flandre hits it first. There's NO countering something like that.

Is your secret Character Cicero?
                        sigpic

Comment

your question has been answered Mima

and to challenge Cucoo's challenge the fox would actually stab her heart, she survived a similar lethal attack in base 3 because of her will (stubborness too), can´t see why she wouldn´t do it again depending on the circumstances
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Doppelgänger mimic's their abilities and still counters and even if their attack kills it, they kill themselves. Part of the challenge is to not kill yourself.

@s121
                            Actually, its a modified version of Hyperion, but thats for later.

@kristia
                            The doppelganger would have that ability to survive the blow so you would mortally wound yorself for nothing especially if it morphs into someone more powerful with more stamina.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-16-2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

by the way cucoo, Midna is waiting for Link´s response of the portals and people disappearing

Spoiler:

Comment

I back.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X