X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix
    DAMN IT! You beat it me to it! I was just tweeting about it. I saw it when I saw Matt Roszak of EBF tweet about it... (T_T)
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@wonder
      I mean, how did you introduce something like them?

Comment

Alright I'm out for the night

Oh and Could we try to get Fight Against Fantasy up and running again too soon?
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@ Cucoo
          Oh, it's easy, really. Just... it's, ah... It just... happens, I guess...

@ Katrix
          Alrighty then. Night.

Comment

@Katrix

Crap.

Sorry for not posting there.

Nighty night.

After seeing this video, I really think it would be cool to introduce this Character into the RP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PG0rRPAOnc
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey S121 what's up?
              If you need me I'll be on Mumble.

Comment

@wonder

It doesn't matter much now but seriously, how did you sneak them under the radar cause OCs were to be realistic based on real life, so I was looking for a logic to make it work in context with the rules.

Also you still owe apps.

I'll start dealing strikes against anyone with late apps.
                From here on out starting this weekend at Noon EST.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-18-2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

It was back during the Devourer Incident. They were all part of The Devourer's team, or at least loosely allied with one another.

After seeing this video, I really think it would be cool to introduce this Character into the RP.

What do you guys think of the song? It's just a shame that there's not very much on the guy's background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PG0rRPAOnc
                  Last edited by S121; 12-18-2013, 08:19 PM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                    @wonder

It doesn't matter much now but seriously, how did you sneak them under the radar cause OCs were to be realistic based on real life, so I was looking for a logic to make it work in context with the rules.

Also you still owe apps.

I'll start dealing strikes against anyone with late apps.
                    From here on out starting this weekend at Noon EST.

Dammit why did my Laptop have to screw me over when my laptop'S hard drive fried. :/

It's going to be some time before I get all my characters from Season I apps finished for Season 2(Even if I do search for them and find the original apps in Season I I still have to do quite a bit of editing ESPECIALLY for Chris Redfield, and Zero. ESPECIALLY for Zero.)

Comment

The one thing I don't get is why it takes so long to make an app =w=
                      seriously...even my OC Eleos didn't take THAT long.
                      Game characters should take even less...

@ Neo

I'll give ya some leeway but still...

Comment

Ja, ja, I'll get to it as soon as I can. Was my Ocelot and Aya apps legitimized?

Comment

aye I just need to archive it.

There's some apps I need to archive =w=; With me having to help move into a new place ya'll gotta help me keep track of things...

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, yours would take less time because he is of your own canon, while we need to check canon to make sure we don't screw anything up.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm just leaving this here for later.

It has been referenced to in Season 1, but I still have yet to implement it.

(From Season 1's OOC.)

I've got a theory on how John is capable of using light and darkness so easily.

You see, in Halo 4 The Librarian accelerated John's evolution by putting extra genes into him. One of the many genes was the immunity to The Composer.

There's no telling what the other Genes do, but first they need to be unlocked.

Perhaps the power of darkness unlocked a set of genes within John.

There are more locked genes inside of John but they still need to be unlocked.

It's pretty much up to Wriggle and Katrix as to what the genes do.

Basically, John is evolving. He's probably not going to be human by the end of the RP.

Probably a Post-Human.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121 + Wonder in part

Even if I made Aion or, hell, Hyperion's app I could make something that could be semi reasonable to explain with relative ease.

For instance, if I wanted to bring either of those two as is from my story I could go through with the fact that in 30 years I would have made EG into the game I dreamed it would be and somehow got pulled into the Horizon Incident.

Of course, I'm just using this as an example but it's not that hard to come up with something...
                                (even Plot Twist #2 is an OC derived from the Children of the Future concept which utilizes Yukari.)

Comment

Working...
                                X