X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh im ok in biological terms, just changing the stuff and dealing with new obstacles and bla bla bla

I got them since an old wound reopened and needed checking, but everything is ok
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, Wrestlemania 30 is starting so I'll see you guys afterwards. Bye.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

You never know how out of shape you are until you play a sport...

Not that I'm overweight or fat, I'm just sucky with stamina. I have great stamina, but my stamina recovery rate would be a safe 1 out of 15.

Comment

@Wonder

... Anyways Wonder Jack will be sent to Henir's Time and Space. A exact replica of the real world, that Glaive (the man Jack is confronted by currently) has full control over.

Please note that Glaive is both helping, and against Jack. He's also against, and willing to help Takoizu.

Comment

well.. I learned that the new medicine gives me emotional spikes.

I had a dinner with my girlfriend and she instantly noticed my mood swings since I almost cried because of spilled drink on my sleeve or was too happy when I saw a pretty bird.

A new challenge for the week, mood swings, its like preg again
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I'm sorry to hear about the medicine.

Just look on the bright side. At least you will feel happier from the positive points in your life, right?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

oh yeah, I will feel so good when I see a flower or receive a cookie XD

I can imagine that since Rebeca will surely tease me with it, one day I will get my revenge on her.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Haha! Now that's the spirit! XD

Now that I think about it, I think the only time I felt like you felt on the medicine was when I first heard about bineural beats. I was a little skeptical, so I listened to one that was supposed to make the listener really happy. Needless to say, I was randomly laughing and smiling as I went to make breakfast, and no matter what I thought, it would always make me laugh even more.

It was truly one of my stranger experiences.

Speaking of cookies...

Spoiler:
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

dammit utsuh, I had a moment of exagerated laughter because of that image

speaking of bineural beats, those things do work at the long run, theey are good for a moment or two, but dangeruous for too much time

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yea, it's not like I listen to them often, at least not anymore.

What I noticed is that they affect people in different magnitudes. Some people can be affected by them, while others are resistant to them.

I actually find it interesting how simple sounds can alter the way a person thinks. It's almost like something out of a sci-fi book, or movie, where some evil genius uses soundwaves to brainwash/control peoples' minds.
                      sigpic

Comment

thatīs how the brain works, its nerves and sensors detect things, like the ones on our skin. They can feel everything, but if you make certain puses on them, you may feel like being burn where there is no burn at all or have a tickling sensation and so on.

Bineural sounds are similar, the ear nerves detect them and the brain reads the data as emotional triggers, thus making the person more happy, sad or whatever depending on the soundīs effect.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I forgot some of the details behind the science of it, but essentially, that's how it works.

I'm going to have to research it again. I used to remember it... -_-;

@Cucoo

Post incoming.
                          sigpic

Comment

well.. its not rocket science if you ask me. Depending on the frequency of the sound, how your brain reads it and how it either resist or accepts the trigger, the person will react

I had to hear some of them as a treatment, and Im resistant to much of them.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Yea, some people are not affected as easily by them. For some people, they need to have a clear mind and be in a relaxed state, almost as if they are meditating.

I guess it's a sort of hypnotism.
                              sigpic

Comment

hm.. then that should have been why it didnīt had much effect, in those days I was a wreck, heck I had an imaginary friend and I spoke to her everyday. Still do it on my dreams now.

But yeah, those sounds reminf me of this guy Luigi Russolo, the futurism vanguard at 1900.
                                It may cause you headaches, it did to me in class
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=bk-y8Hs3-zA
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=bk-y8Hs3-zA

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X