X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh crap. Kristia just reminded me. I need to talk to my... erm... special someone. We haven't spoken in quite a bit.

@S121
    Heck. When you're married to Yukari, you have to make sure that you don't get up to any funny business. If she catches you doing anything, she can simply open a gap between where you are and home, and drag you straight back home in a comical drag-by-the-ear method.

@Cucoo
    So let me just remind myself of the characters in London. Richter Belmont (Chaos), S121's Spartan OCs, Elsword and the gang (SUSTIC), and Ansem aka DiZ (Katrix). Anyone that I'm missing?
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

It kind of makes you think, how was John attracted to Yukari in the very beginning? Did she do something to him? Was it a case of unintentional boundary hax?

I can only imagine John trying to explain the suppressed sex drive to Yukari.

And I think you named off all the Characters there, except for Six, Claire, Chris, Dr. Halsey, and Dr. Neuman.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry for not being on. I just had a really hard day at work this week, and have been tired. Luckily I have the next few days off.

Comment

@S121
          I'm still thinking over how John and Yukari are a couple. I just could not see the two of them as a couple. But it was your choice of narrative and character decisions. I cannot truly criticise.

I indirectly listed Six in there and I didn't think about the Redfields. As for the doctors, I didn't pay much heed to them. Shows what I recall from the London stories. (It's the whole Isaac-Rena thing again! Argh!)

Also, hello Chaos. I just talking a bit about Richter and the London arc characters. Wow, I just say Richter and Chaos, and then you appeared.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-20-2013, 08:51 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

To be honest, it was a little rushed, but We must be doing something right if it's been alluded to in various media.

I honestly think it should be developed and looked into more in the RP, just to make the whole relationship more fleshed out.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...12-d561325.png
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

You know, on the subject of couples. I've just been looking at my avatar thinking to myself "What if that were myself and my special someone?" Of course, I would be Patchouli. As I'm the shy and less daring out of the two of us and I do associate myself with her. Even if she's only my 4th favourite Touhou character.

Comment

@TRXD

As for me, I don't think I'm very well suited for that kind of stuff. I just never really found anyone, and even then, I don't really have much to contribute.

They would probably get bored of me pretty fast.
                sigpic

Comment

@TRXD

Who are your other favorites? For me Satori actually comes pretty far down the list.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

I also consider myself to be a bit like Patchouli as I too... am shy. I'm also a bit of a nervous wreck at times, and I usually have problems with blood pressure and as such I don't do too much strenuous exercise.

Though my favorite character in Touhou would be a tie between Aya, and Utsuho Reiuji.

Comment

@Sustic

As for me, I like Utsuho, Aya, Yuugi, Mokou, Yukari, Yuuka, Nue, Sakuya, and Flandre. I have no clue which Touhou character fits my personality type though.

What do you think?
                      sigpic

Comment

The first three I think of as me favorite Touhous:
                        Sakuya was my first cause I have a thing for time manipulation and maids
                        Youmu cause I think shes the touhou equivalent to Link
                        Lyrica cause shes pretty much my dream girl (i have a thing for short hair and brunettes and clever girls with a bit of spunk... -says my interpretation of her bio)

Comment

Dang the days before Christmas really makes me busy.

'lo folks, I'm back.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I like Youmu because
                            - she has short straight hair
                            - her hair is white
                            - she is a dual katana swordswoman
                            - (embarassed to say, but it's true) she fits the breast quota (that being either small or huge)
                            - and is smart/kind/serious

She's pretty much perfect.

Comment

@Wriggle and Wonder

Welcome back!
                              sigpic

Comment

Am I needed anywhere?

@ Cucoo
                                Gotz good news for ya. I'm getting my wisdom removed and will be bedridden for quite the while, so I think I can get in some apps

Comment

Working...
                                X