X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

They all died in various battles. I did put that one by one, they all fell, so I implied that they all died, or at least the ones that could have made a difference.

I understand your concern, it's just that I didn't want to list off every Character's death, or else I would have a wall of text.

The other reason I didn't list them off is because those two deaths have the most impact on Takoizu, therefore she would remember those deaths above all others.

I might reveal how the Characters die in the future when she meets the Characters though. She would warn each person of their future demise and would help them prevent it.

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Same reply as SUSTIC. They all died one by one. I put it in the post.
    Last edited by S121; 12-23-2013, 10:14 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yeah I know what you mean, AND it was just kind of a stupid question.

Raven would most likely have died along with Elsword, and Chung. Raven as how I planned it in the RP would eventually (after my arc) lose his Nasod Arm completely along with getting a new organic arm, as such he wouldn't be my main after that point (without his Nasod Arm he would basically be a normal swordsman.) The others would have died in an attempt to stop everything.

ANOTHER question comes to mind...

One about the Master Emerald and a certain "god" of destruction...

Comment

@SUSTIC

No, no, it wasn't a dumb question, it was a valid one.

As for the master Emerald, they captured and isolated it, and killed Chaos with an energy sapper, reducing him to a puddle of goo. They basically drained him of all his power, and with no way to charge himself with the Master Emerald, he died.

I have a question.

What would Glaive and his master (forgot his name -_-; ) think about Takoizu messing with time?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

That... makes sense, and kind of doesn't. I would say something that would probably give you a rough time, and we would go into a debate but I don't feel like doing that right now except that in Sonic Battle Knuckles states that Chaos appears when there is a upcoming disaster. Meaning Chaos could have awoken well before the device that killed Gensokyo would have been activated, and possibly before the Master Emerald were to have been captured. Even then I don't think Sonic Battle is COMPLETELY canon so Chaos might not have appeared. I just know that the Electro Sapper might not be able to drain Chaos's energy and reduce him to a puddle of goo if he was near the Master Emerald when he was sapped due to the Master Emerald having literally infinite amounts of energy. Even then why would ACO capture the Master Emerald if the only ones who truly know how to use the Master Emerald is Knuckles. I'm guessing they probably captured him and forced him to tell them, or just captured the Master Emerald to prevent anyone from using it.

Also HUSH!!! I'd rather talk about Glaive and his master somewhere more private. Or someplace not on the RP General Discussion where things can be viewed by all! Anyways I will be on Mumble to discuss it, or we can discuss that in a PM sometime today. Just remind me, because it's a situation I would really like to talk with you about.

Comment

Wasn't the Master Emerald shattered once? I remember something happening to it in SA1 in a vision with Tikal....

Anyway...

@ S121

Excellent. Though yer kinda on yer own still with Takoizu for a bit as she's still in the future...
            Or is this the part with Wonder?

Comment

@Cucoo

Yeah it was shattered. Like I said I'd rather not go into a debate about such things and agree with what S121 said =-=;;

Comment

@Cucoo

Yep, Wonder will have a part soon. Since I'm on my own for the most part, I'll be able to quickly move along.
                sigpic

Comment

@ SUS

Yay I still have a memory~!

But ya, just to reinforce the concept, I would think that ACO would just attempt to destroy it rather than risk Chaos.

@ S121

Alright then.
                  Shoot I need to do more with ACO...

Comment

You know, when we are talking about time travel. I think the KH time travel might be one of the least broken ones (paradoxes and such)
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

True.

Then again, it could be the creators' way of stopping the loophole that Xehanort could just kill everyone by traveling back in time and disposing of the heroes.

@Cucoo

That's what I was thinking as well, only they would destroy the emerald, so that nobody could use it against them. They researched it, learned that it is unusable to them, and destroyed or isolated it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello everybody. I'm back. Woke up super late and realised that I was supposed to be doing work on my YouTube channel. (>_<)

@S121
                        Revealing every characters' deaths, huh? I can just imagine what Cole's would be. Water. As for Clone-dre (yes, I am now calling her that from now on), her death would be rather obvious but it would undoubtedly confuse Takoizu. Death by one's real self. That or she'll mistake Clone-dre for the real Flan and her death would be labeled as caused by the ACO AMP (Anti-Magical Pulse) Bomb or something else.
                        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@S121

Exactly. I actually can't think of any paradoxes of any sorts with it. Here is the rules:

1. You must discard your body
                          2. You can only go one direction, either back in time or forward
                          3. You cannot change events that are destined to happen
                          4. Once you return to your own time period, you and anyone you took with you lose all the memories of your journies.
                          5. You must have a version of yourself in the time period you wish to go to.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

So it's limited to the point where you would be stuck as it would be a one way trip. You almost wouldn't want to use time travel like that, as you would just wind up cursing yourself.

Comment

@Katrix

So it helps balance an OP ability that could quite possibly break the game.

Instead of physically traveling time, it's simply transferal of the mind through time.

@TRXD

Good point.

It would confuse her. She knows who Flandre is, but not that she has a clone. She'll probably be more confused than the other Characters.

As for Cole, that is a possibility for his death. Like I said with SUSTIC, I'm thinking of making death scenarios for everyone, and having Takoizu prevent each one, thanks to her already knowing the future.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok I think I updated everyone in AtWaG IC...
                                ...did I?

I did...I used the 4 of my characters that had a role so far.

That leaves Robin, Morgan, and Eleos...
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-23-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X