X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axl since he is in Gensokyo right now, and after that X trying to contact John, Axl, and the others if possible. Zero's apps will be coming about soon so just keep an eye out for those.

Also X (and Zero) won't be able to make it to Gensokyo for Christmas due to some... unforeseen circumstances involving various small maverick outbreaks in Rome, and somewhere in Canada.

Comment

@Cucoo
      I was going to say... I was wondering if that graph had been screwed up.
      That's actually a very nice representation of the time that each of us is approximately online. Of course, it is all assumption based but it is rather accurate. (Even though none of us would ever want to be awake at 6 AM)
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

You know...I actually want to see what this graph could actually say...

quick everyone, post

when you wake up (i.e. 6 AM) | When you go to sleep (i.e. 6 PM)

example:
        Cucoo5: 7 AM | 11 PM

@ Neo

Eternal Galaxy~

@ TRXD

Actually, it wasn't "screwed up" it was just adjusted strange where 6 AM GMT +0 was 6 on the y axis, now it's more time zone based...
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-04-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

@TRXD

What do you mean no one would be awake at that time. I wake up at that time.

@Cucoo
          6 AM | 12 PM
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

And I'll get on it AS SOON AS I MAKE A POST IN THE IC HERE LIKE I SAID SINCE I HAVEN'T MADE A POST HERE YET, AND THAT'S ON A HIGHER PRIORITY TO ME!!!

Now thank you for using NeoFox's rage induced caps lock post service. If service did not meet your expectations, then send your complaints to customer service (aka S121, so if you have any complaints involving me I'd rather you spam his inbox. [JK])

Comment

@NeoFox

You could put it like I did, that he simply woke up. I can never really find a better way to begin a story other than to say that they wake up and start the day. It works, and it allows you to create fairly lengthy and detailed posts.

That's me, customer support, the kind that doesn't suck.

@Cucoo

9-11 AM | 1-3 AM
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Remember... Axl... kinda doesn't need to sleep since he well... isn't even human. He's a machine with sentience.

Comment

@NeoFox

Does he recharge, or take "sleeping breaks" like a computer does?

(Maybe that's just X...)
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ Neo

...I would say take yer time if it wasn't for the fact yer overdue since almost a month now.

I'ma also just break my attempt to not post and try to just focus on studying...I can't stop this...
                    and that's bad...
                    ....really bad...

Oh and here's the current chart (I'm using largest range btw)

and complimentary green zone for when everyone is awake at the same time

Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-04-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

@S121

No clue.

Also X only took those self scans early on was because he had to check for any damages to his systems after those few small fights. Other than that no. Reploids (and X, and Zero) do not need to take "sleeping breaks" as long as they are well maintained, and have plenty of energy (and thanks to solar energy power sources, and micro fusion they can pretty much go on for insanely long periods of time.)

@Cucoo

Yea, yea I know. I just feel like I can't focus on anything else but making a post for the IC in ATWAG because that's the one RP I haven't made a post in at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                        @ Mima

ok...
                        now...
                        how many of them did you have apps for?
                        There was Mima and Marisa's. That's it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I think I should just stop posting today before I do another fuck up... Good night.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@NeoFox

Maybe he's just running his daily diagnostics? It's either that, or Axl is walking through the garden while Yuyuko is asleep (if she does sleep).

@TRXD

What's the matter?
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121
                              Well, let's just say that my social skills have gone completely AWOL and I'm annoying people in the process. And I don't want to say any more in case another person gets affected.

Comment

@ Mima

Oh this is going to be interesting =w=;

@ TRXD

if you're talking about here...I see no issues, it's all in your head.

Comment

Working...
                                X