Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone.

@TRXD

I was testing out Unleashed, messing around and experimenting on some stuff in Survival Singleplayer.

Cool thing, did you know that you can create custom weapons out of different materials? I also looked up a tutorial on Thaumcraft.

I tried to get an X Box controller to work for Left 4 Dead 2, but no such luck.

What are you up to?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Goodmorning S1. I hope you slept well.

Meh... I actually like the keyboard controls for Left 4 Dead 2. Besides I lost my controller for my Xbox...

And also S121 my Steam name is SusticXD if you wish to add me.

Comment

@SUSTIC
        Creepypastas, huh?
        I recall actually reading a Touhou Creepypasta for a YouTube video. A creepypasta about Touhou 14 which I actually read a week before the actual Touhou 14: DDC came out. It was very badly written and badly structured. But the narrative imagery was enough to keep me on my toes.

@S121
        That's what I was talking to you about yesterday. That's why I love Unleashed.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ok, I'll be sure to add you.

I'm more used to the controller, and I can tell that the keyboard is bad for me. I tried it out and my ability to play took a nosedive. I need to get used to the keyboard's controls.

It doesn't help that the teammate AI is kinda dumb.

I was shooting some zombies, and Rochelle stood in front of me while I was firing. XD

@TRXD

It's incredibly complicated, but at least there's tutorials, and luckily, I'm already good with Industrialcraft 2. It's actually one of my favorite mods.

Cool thing with the Modular Powersuit, you can place lights that require no energy except once from your suit. It's actually pretty nice. I think that's where I'm going to sort of "specialize" when we play, but I might also go into Thaumcraft, for the fuel sources you're able to create in it.

What I like is that the mods tie into one another. The powersuits have an upgrade where you can integrate Thaumcraft goggles, along with a tinkering module. All the materials are able to be converted into energy/magic by Thaumcraft's crucible.
          Last edited by S121; 12-26-2013, 11:45 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121
            Yeah, Modular Powersuits is awesome. Once Wriggle is online, we should head back on that server from last night and get started. Also, don't go into Thaumcraft so readily. It will eat up all your resources.
            If I know anything, I might go into either Tinkers' Construct, ComputerCraft, or some other mod. Not sure at the moment.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@S121

Anyways I'll be on mumble if you need me S1.

Comment

@TRXD

I have no idea how to use computercraft. I'll need to look it up.

@SUSTIC

Ok, I'll be on soon.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121
                  It uses the lua programming language to run and create various programs. On it's own, there's only a few things you can do. But with the OpenPeripheral and MiscPeripherals mods, you can do some really awesome automation and fun programs with it. Out of all of my friends who were addicted to Minecraft mods, I was the only one who knew how to use ComputerCraft.
                  Thinking about it, I wonder what Tenshi could do if he/she played with ComputerCraft.
                  Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-26-2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

@TRXD

Tenshi = Computercraft god.

The reason I was trying to figure it out is because you can apparently program a HUD into your power armor.

Who knows what you could add?

I'm going to try and figure it out and see what kind of things I can add, maybe a targeting system. That would be so cool! XD
                    sigpic

Comment

So theoretically, the mods for minecraft...would it be possible to make something large, like say....giant spacecraft?
                      I should look for meself...

And then is there a list of games in steam that go free? I want to know...

Comment

@Cucoo

You can actually do that and put the spacecraft in space with Galactic Craft.

Also, there is a section in Steam that lists off all the free games they have.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aw sweet...
                          ...I might look things up to try and work out the minecraft Eternal Galaxy concept with that then...

And I know there's the F2P section, but I don't think it would show the temporarily free...

Oh and I downloaded the FTB Unlimited

Comment

@Cucoo

Try Unleashed. That's the one we're using.

I think we're supposed to all be getting together later and playing Unleashed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning.

Are we playing Unleashed or L4D2?
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

We're playing Left 4 Dead 2 right now.

Do you want to join? We're in Death Mountain right now (mod). I'm still trying to get it working.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X