X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Well, Promethean Vision allows a person to see through walls and allows you to see people through them, while VISR is a weaker version of it, but it outlines objects with yellow, red, blue, or green outlines, allowing the person to track and find objects of interest, as well as giving the person an integrated map and various other informational utilities.

@Kristia

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm currently working on my Touhou AU RP while my network has a massive derp. I need to finalise some details and come up with a name for it. I have a beta name of Touhou Noire but I honestly think it should be something much different. What do you guys think?
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Good morning.

@Trk, Mima, Cuckoo
          We've officially moved to another server in FTB.

Also, Instead of Touhou Noire, why not Gensou Noire?

Sorry.
          I'm really sorry.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            Funny you should say that. One of the two major cities that it'll take place in is going to be called Gensoka City.
            Also, new FTB server? Eh. That seems for the best. People raiding your base every hour is annoying as all hell.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD and Wriggle

Welcome back!
              sigpic

Comment

What is the new server?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using Tapatalk 2
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Morning guys.

Comment

Hi everyone
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Everyone

Welcome back!

@Katrix

Wriggle has the IP. I would recommend asking him. I'll try and find it later though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmm.. Do I need account for the FTB ?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm not entirely sure.

I think you might.
                          sigpic

Comment

@Kristia
                            You login into FTB with your Minecraft account. If you're unsure on things; ask myself, Wriggle or S121.

I'm not sure on whether I should just let Touhou Noire keep its name or whether to think of something else. Whatever I decide upon, I need to decide on it very quickly.

Comment

ok, I still got the issue of getting an account yet, I almost got the money for it and then I´ll check abouth the FTB

Wriggle, we need you on the ATWG :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Ya do need an account. That's all I can tell. be it authenticated via buying the official game, not certain.
                                You can register without needing to buy the game.

Ok let me run through my checklist.

ATWAG
                                - Shulk can now say something I want to bring up
                                Takoizu might know one future...but how will she know if she changes something for better...or for worse?

- Lisa...Not certain how to react because Neo put Lisa in a situation that typically never happens with the way she fights. She might seem reckless, but she strafes in such a manner to prevent enemies from sneaking up behind her.

- Lady Palutena: has SUS posted?

- Eleos: Working on how to proceed with him...

- Link: I caught a glance that Kristia responded...need to find that post again so I can respond proper.

- Morgan: Anything yet I can work with here?

- Edward: I realized something when I went through a scenario....
                                Kenway existed in a fictional scenario in the real world where everything was somewhat accurate except for the Observatory
                                I could introduce the Observatory...which would be a wicked item If I gave it to the ACO WRAITH division...oh ho ho ho~

EG
                                - Kristia's post will allow me to wrap up Chapter 5 and proceed with chapter 6 perfectly.

AtWaP and Infinite

- I need concepts and Ideas...

Of course anyone that can help me with these points... please gimme some input so I know how I can work things =w=;
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-30-2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X