Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright I'm of

Good night

@SUSTIC

I have a little task for you for when I come back. What in the world did I find? The face might be wrong, but everything else should be right.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
      @SUSTIC

Alright, I finally got one of those box npcs I was talking about on camera.

I have no idea what that error is.

I would try re-installing the game (if you haven't already done that), and if that does not fix things then report it by going to the website.

Also as for that one pic you just posted. It looks like some sort of costume for a character. I think it might be a costume concept for Aisha, or could be an Ice Burner set that I haven't seen before.

Where'd you find it?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I found it in the file data015.kom. They have names like "Mesh_Arme_US_Weapon02_sorted.x" while most of the files have names like "Mesh_Raven_Event_Weapon01_Sorted.x" so I assume it's some sort of concept.

Oh, and do you know who Lire is? I see that name a lot here. Might be another name for one of the characters. Looking trough here I know for sure it's not Elsword, Aisha, Rena, Raven, Eve, Chung or Ara, although I might be wrong here.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        you are not alone.

Comment

@Wriggle

Lero sounds more like a guy's name.

I think Midori is better, but then again, John might count as green.

Let's see here...

Red
          Orange
          Yellow
          Green
          Blue
          Indigo
          Purple/Violet

From what I know, Chen is orange, Ran is indigo, and Yukari is purple. The colors tend to also signify their "power level" by increased wavelength on the visible spectrum.

I was thinking of "ultraviolet", due to her having a combination of John and Yukari's abilities, but that would be over the color spectrum, "over the boundary" of visible and invisible light.

What's the name for blue?

What are your thoughts on all this color symbolism?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
            @SUSTIC

I found it in the file data015.kom. They have names like "Mesh_Arme_US_Weapon02_sorted.x" while most of the files have names like "Mesh_Raven_Event_Weapon01_Sorted.x" so I assume it's some sort of concept.

Oh, and do you know who Lire is? I see that name a lot here. Might be another name for one of the characters. Looking trough here I know for sure it's not Elsword, Aisha, Rena, Raven, Eve, Chung or Ara, although I might be wrong here.
            During the development of the game, Rena was originally named Lire, whom was based off of a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
            This idea was scrapped due to copyright reasons as both games were hosted by different companies, however it can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her .kom files all go by the name Lire instead of Rena.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I was guessing so. Alright. i'm really going now and scratch what I said about file naming. It seems like I found similar naming in the other archives too.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Okay Katrix. Goodnight.

Also if anyone needs me I'll be on mumble.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'll be there too.

@Wriggle

See my post above.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh sorry I was Leaguing.

How about Takoizu? It means Turquoise.

Color symbolization... When I think of John and Yukari's daughter, I can't see red or yellow being the name for her. Too cheery.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That sounds good to me.

As for appearances, Cucoo said that she would basically look like Samus.

(John's eyes, Yukari's physique, John and Yukari's abilities.)

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post53200

Would you agree?
                      sigpic

Comment

Whi r u guys talking about this?

Comment

@Wonder

Because Cucoo keeps nagging me to make an app for her.
                          sigpic

Comment

But whi? Is Cucoo trying to scar me with my f*cked up mind?!

Waitaminute...

Cucoo, I promise I'll get my apps in, just give me time! Just please stop feeding my dirty mind >o<

Comment

@ wonder

Plot Twist #2
                              Children from the future

John + Yukari's son and daughter come back to help with the conflict of SCAE, ACO, and Game characters.

The daughter will be introduced sooner than the son. The son will be my Plot Twist #2
                              Plot Twist #1 involves ACO.

Comment

@Wonder

What do you mean?

Can you enlighten me as to what you're thinking about?

@Cucoo

Do you want to see what you get when a Spartan and a Youkai have a kid?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X