Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in atwag, Nera and Jack are prepared for Glaive's next challenge
    Just to let you know

Im quite eager on how you make the opponents act SUS
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You should be. Especially how Glaive will be bringing in some... interesting opponents in.

Comment

the app is done, Wonder, prepare for it

EDIT:

Good day everyone, how have you been doing?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
          I had a bad cheesecake and I wrecked my throat with some booze...

At first I was like:

"Yeah, let's eat some cheesecake!"

But the cheesecake turned out to be bad... Really bad... Sour cheese bad.
          So I decided to drink to wipe away the taste. In my stupidity, I decided to crack open my booze stash. And getting... Guinness. Not some nice cider. Guinness, a strong Irish lager. And it wrecked my throat.

"Ah! My throat! Why did I drink that stuff? Why did my cheesecake go bad?"

So now, I'm contemplating things while watching Precure and speaking to people on Mumble.

(Yes, I know... Lolis shouldn't drink booze. But I couldn't help it...)
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

aw.. cheesecake shouldn´t be sour.. (favorite cake)

I hope your stomach gets better

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
              It was a strawberry cheesecake too! One of my favourite desserts with a favourite (if not my true favourite) fruit. Urgh... I wish that cheesecake didn't go bad...

I'm not sure what's worse... a sour cheesecake or a ruined throat...?
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                the app is done, Wonder, prepare for it

EDIT:

Good day everyone, how have you been doing?

@Kristia

Just waiting for Katrix to post. A couple of us have been trying to line up three different storylines so that we can progress in the story, but we can't get anywhere without Katrix. Sure, I probably shouldn't complain, seeing how Katrix said he's busy, but if we don't act soon, the storylines will not line up like they should.

How about you?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

im ok, stayed awake until 4-5 am due to the very final project of the semester and sent it to the teacher

you can probably guess the state of my mind with what I wrote on the literature thread

Aside from that, we aced the project and passed

In RP posts, I think Im just waiting for everyone
                  ATWAG: The washington, Manhattan, India, SDM mansion halllway and Voile, Henir´s dimension,

TSU: Female dorm room 204A, Dining hall

EG: Isle of Spirits

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                    I remember actually reading some of the stuff in there. Especially... that Moon poem...
                    Lighthouses... The Moon... *sniff* THE FEELS! THE FEELS! Why did I have to remember about To The Moon? Oh yeah... I'm still editing my YouTube series on it...

Comment

Well TR, I actually love the moon and feel better when seeing it

Those writings just come and I write them in my journal

The redheaded wolf could be the character closest to me

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        I meant the adventure game "To The Moon" (great game, highly recommend it) but... *blush* Erm... It- err... I'm not sure... what to say at the moment... (except that my throat still hurts)

Comment

I know about the game, its ok

Spoiler:

Comment

Alright, I took some time from where I should already be asleep to post.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

good evening katrix, I hope it is a starry night over there

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                                Well... It's not just that... It's just...

Oh, I'll just tell you when I get the time... Not that it's a big surprise or anything...

Comment

Working...
                                X