X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cuckoo
    It's just Phio's behavior. There are no eavesdroppers.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry everyone if I'm not posting in any RP's where I am needed. It's just that I have been distracted by Mumble, Left 4 Dead 2, Minecraft, and Elsword lately. I'll try and post soon.

Comment

@wriggs

Then phio's paranoia is correct because it's implied that Kenway is there, hiding and listening.
        I'll make a post illustrating this.

Comment

Kristia there are nobody eavesdropping.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

eh? I thought they were being watched because of cucooīs post about hearing about the vault
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

There is Kenway, but he's virtually undetectable...somehow by natural means...
              Even animals can't sense him until it's almost too late (as is true in game canon)

EDIT: Made a little something for everyone if they want in OOC of AtWaG.

If anyone has been following my blabberings about the Monado Shulk has, you'll realize how powerful they are.

*Summary of how powerful the True Monado (Shulk's Monado) is: It makes Yukari's Powers seem like Child's Play.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-02-2014, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                as if he was sensing something eavesdropping him when there were nobody.
                Think what you will, but Pringles and I considered that there are no-one eavesdropping. That was what I intended, and that's what I will stick with.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

hm.. let me edit it as that Nera felt something, yet didnīt got it fully

after that im leaving for almost an hour due to date.

With that I shall leave with a song full of power to fuel me ^^

cya later
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Aye but there is somebody but nobody can sense him because he's borderline outside of earshot.
                    ...Assassin Ninja Pirates man...

@ Kristia

Thanks for that ^^; I don't want anyone noticing Kenway yet. a hunch is fine.

Comment

Cucoo just to warn you a post with Hajime and Eve are inbound in Eternal Galaxy.

Comment

I was starting to worry about that...now to get Neo...because there will be things happening ship-wide.
                        Also I now get to the far more interesting part of the story. Once mainstream hits Celestora, things start to take shape.

I was going to make more posts for ICs but I got cut short on time =w=|
                        I'll continue my marathon tomorrow.

@everyone in AtWaG

Im curious on opinions of the Monado concept that I posted in the OOC
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-02-2014, 10:48 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Just in case you didn't know, Isaac and Lujuria are on the roof of a building. I couldn't tell whether or not Shadow encountered them on the streets.

@Cucoo

I think it's good. It might seem a little easy to get a Monado, at least in my opinion. In a sense, anyone and everyone would be able to get one, depending on the situation.

Of course, not much can be done about that without making it near impossible to get one.
                          Last edited by S121; 01-03-2014, 02:08 AM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ah crap.
                            I didn't really realize
                            Don't mind my post.
                            Deletion inbound.

Comment

hm.. things seem rather slow this week

so to cheer the ones online, letīs have some dance!

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

I might not have clearly said it. I implied it.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

@Kristia

True. It's because of FTB and Left 4 Dead 2.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X