X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Hey Kristia. Things are slow on the forums yes, but on Mumble things are quite active.

@S121

It's okay, and I didn't see anything saying they were on a rooftop. Also I deleted my post, because I couldn't think of a way to edit it so I deleted it so people won't see it.

Comment

oh? let me get on mumble *prepares fingers for fast writing*

here I go!
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well things are usually quite active. Things slowed down not too long ago (S121 is busy working on an app for my RP so he deafened and muted himself.)

Comment

@s121

I don't think it would be easy.
          You would have to maintain a resolve even when something happens that would tear it down and you would not have any powers or abilities already that can help realize that resolve.
          That thins down the number of people eligible greatly.

@sus
          You overlooked my second app in your RP

Comment

Okey so I'm just going to throw this out there because I don't want to sit and ponder on it anymore.

What do you guys think about Fight against Fantasy as it is now?
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

You mean the one for Cicero?

I don't think I overlooked it. Check the post in the OOC of my RP where I accepted S1's app.

Comment

You posted the acceptance after I posted that

Comment

@ Katrix
                  It's great, but I can't help but think that more people would spice things up.

Seriously, guys, you should consider joining.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yes, but I still read through Cicero's app and reviewed it. I also had accepted it. So Cicero is still accepted in my RP.

Comment

Right, I saw the acceptance, but note the order and times of the posts and you'll see why I had that.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna make up another checklist of things I need to do across all RPs again...
                          Once Im free of things

Before I do what are a few things That need to happen so I can say the application archive for AtWaG is up-to-date and that Can happen that ya all want to see with Eternal Galaxy...

@Katrix
                          FaF...
                          What's the summary of what has happened?

Comment

@Cucoo

It's not the story. What I am asking about is execution.

Currently I have several problems with FaF

1. There are two versions of FaF. The one on the forums exist between them.

Things that are different: Spira have a much bigger role in the second one.
                            More plot in the second one.
                            Plot goes in a different direction.

2. The RP is very focused on information

The problem here is that I am the one sitting with all the information. Another thing is that there is no way to define how much knowledge a character have. If I did have this I could have a section where I would gather all the information.

3. The RP have to few to few players

The OP look to much like the OP for Aeterna, and I pretty much copied most of it here.

There is also many smaller problems that I won't mention here.

Most of these problems come from the fact that I create the original plot for FaF in less than 24 hours. I also copied Aeterna way to much back then. I admit that it have branched of now, but it still have that kind of thing.
                            All of these reasons is why I would like to ask how you guys would take it if I restarted FaF, started everything from the befogging and go from there as the one I have now is obliviously a mess.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Hmm... It would be quite the hastle to do, but honestly I think it would be best. Who knows, maybe we'll get more rpers.

Comment

@ Katrix

Ah that situation....
                                Right that's always a curious thing...
                                Perhaps do a reset but somehow write it in so that it acts like a sort of continuation? If that makes any sense...

Also, even though I came here after the fact...I was bored one night and skimmed through Aeterna's OOC to see what the deal was about it so I understand that situation.

I would do more here...but alas I'm prepping for the end of winter break =w=; so I'm going to be slow here.

EDIT:
                                Gonna do my routine checklist...

AtWaG:

Link - Can post
                                Shulk - Going to wait a bit for something more to happen
                                Kenway - Could post...might wait.
                                Eleos - Can post.
                                Lady Palutena - ...uhm what's happened on this front?
                                Morgan - Waiting for something to work out so I can continue with her...
                                Lisa - Can post

AtWaP:
                                - Can post =w= I just need some sort of ideas on how I can continue properly...

EG:
                                - We've finally got out of Chapter 5. Thank the Goddesses... Now things get interesting.

Infinite:
                                - Ok I've posted Cicero...but now I need some details on the Warehouse district.
                                - Need to post Eleos...

Noire
                                - Waiting for ideas...

...What am I forgetting?

Comment

Working...
                                X