Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zekai
    replied
    The only thing holding Shinka up now is S1 responding to the sniper so if he posts, we can continue.

I read Sanctuary's OOC and I liked it.

But whatever you decide to do is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    Well, I loved Shinka Knights, so I´m down with whatever you want to do

Leave a comment:

• Tewi_Inaba
    replied
    So i've given it a bit of thought. Due to a few setbacks Shinka knights is slowly dying (if it hasn't already) and i don't know any eal way to save it. But rather than closing the rp i ame up with an idea.. well a few of them but i'll only be acting on one of them.

The first idea is to do a full revamp of shinka knights similar to how sustic did with TSU. give everyone a fresh start touch up the lore a bit change a few small things and start over.

or on the other hand i did have that other rp a while ago. Not sure how many of you still remember sanctuary. I could bring that one back and forget about shinka knights but i'm not sure which rp you guys would enjoy more.

So i'm going to leave the choice up to you guys. i only have time to manage one rp with my job and everything but i made the rps for you guys to enjoy. So i think you should have a say in which one i bring back.

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.

Farts

That is all.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    CUCOO WE ARE WAITING ON YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU IN EG

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Ok I'm doing something insane because I am actually not getting any good quality sleep: More conditional reserves for EG.
    Reiterating:
    Nevaraas - before entering main building. Tell me when that time comes.
    Prosperity: I think you two are waiting on me anyway so no worries there, I'll deal with it when I don't have a headache impairing my judgment.

With that, I'm out like a light.
    Hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    You should get on Mumble, Cucs, because I wanna ask things about Operation Longbow

Leave a comment:

• WriggleRid3r
    replied
    If my near quadra post didn't alert you yet, OOC for Shi no Zensho ~ Bad Omen! is up~

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    aye

ok so preview of what I might do for an OOC. I'm not going to make the thread until much later, and after a lot of details are worked out, which will require feedback.

Spoiler:

Eternal Galaxy
    Shards of Starlight

Operation Longbow

Violence plagues the Venturian Galaxy once more. The revived Commonwealth rekindles the War of Eternity in a new effort to overthrow the Republic. A group of mercenaries get drawn into the conflict when it reaches their home planet.

- LORE -

To simplify things, see OP of the EG Project thread for lore. (The google doc)
    https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....Galaxy-Project

This takes place during RY 109153 – Operation Longbow

- FACTIONS -

There are only three factions to choose from for this part:

Venturian Republic – Centralized Government of the Galaxy that seeks to maintain order.

The Commonwealth of Venturia – Rebels that seek to avenge those that have suffered under the Republic’s rule.

Hunters’ Guild – Neutral mercenary group that operates in Republic territory.

- RACES -

The following species are available to choose from:

Human – A foreign race to old Venturia, now a common sight. By Venturian standards, they are average and are often considered simple beings.

Arcain – The oldest surviving race in Venturia. What they lack in physical strength they make up for in their ability to manipulate Gaia’va.

Irian – A race known for traits that separate them from typical bipedals. The most diverse race.

Vatian – Pioneers in Ven’tec, they are known also for their ability to sense when things stray from a set path. A rare few are truly clairvoyant.

Bioroids/Androids – Artificial life that utilizes AIs. Due to an earlier crisis involving AIs, they were mostly terminated. However, few that were unaffected by it remain.

- LOCATIONS -

For this part, the following locations are available:

Helios:
    - Duon: Orbit, Pangaea Space Port, Capital City, Hunters’ Guild, Republic Garrison Echo

Republic:
    - 4th Republic Alpha ship Excalibur

Commonwealth:
    - 1st Commonwealth Alpha ship Dreadnaught

- ROLES -

The following roles are available* for this part:

Hunteri – a member of the Hunters’ Guild. They are experts in survival and work as mercenaries.

Republic Military Personnel – From soldiers to technicians, they serve the Republic and its ideals.

Republic Citizen – A typical citizen who lives under the protection of the Republic.

Commonwealth Military Personnel – From soldiers to technicians, they serve the Commonwealth and its ideals.

- RULES -

1. Typical RP rules and guidelines apply
    2. Due to the confined nature of this section, all characters must pertain to the lore. No Oudri’sa.**
    3. Characters that do not pertain to the lore will not be accepted.**
    4. Everyone must pester me for details. No exceptions.

*Additional roles can be added if asked for and fit within the confines of this section.
    **This is a small part, so no exceptions for this one. Next part will allow for more freedom.

- APPLICATIONS -

Name:
    Race:
    Appearance:
    Faction:
    Role:
    Bio:
    Inventory:
    Notes:

Bio is more all-encompassing. Include History and Personality into it.
    Include possible progression for Inventory.
    Feel free to note any possible faction and or role changes that could occur during this section.
    You may also include other predictions. This will help me understand what you want to achieve and take it into consideration.

Leave a comment:

• Kilelicus
    replied
    I might be down for that. Might ask for a subfolder for that kind of thing.

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    Ok after trying to psyche myself into dumpster diving for Rose, I decided to just stick with Obi Wan Derpnobi instead for wriggs RP

On the other hand, I'm trying to decide if maybe I should chunk EG into smaller pieces for the RP adaptations. So for instance: Shards of Starlight would be subdivided into ten smaller parts, starting with Operation Longbow.
    Thoughts on that?

Leave a comment:

• SUSTIC
    replied
    I like the idea, and I think Slice-of-life with a twist would be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• S121
    replied
    @Wriggle

You already know my stance on it. You can count me in.

@Mima

Need you to post for Takoizu in ATWAG. It's a page or two back.

@everyone

Sorry for not posting for a LONG time. Lately I've been a little too obsessed over this one joint app Wriggle and I have been making for EG. Needless to say, it will be the largest app on the entire forum. From all the technical information I will be typing, I estimate I have close to 60 paragraphs that I will be contributing to the app. Unfortunately, while I've been making a good amount of progress on this app, I have not made much if any in the RPs. I get to typing in the IC's, but my mind slowly drifts to the app and I simply work on it. Sorry. -_-;
    Last edited by S121; 07-28-2015, 05:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kristia
    replied
    for some reason I think such RP would be the classic formula for a shounen manga, I´m interested though.

As for a character.. I would have to see how things go first to narrow the possible ideas

Leave a comment:

• Cucoo5
    replied
    No, the bad kind of bubbly that's so overdone it makes one cringe everytime she speaks.
    She was one of the nails in the coffin for an old Zelda fanfic. Which btw is still finding a way onto my computer despite the fact I swear I deleted it.

...now there was some moment of madness when I tried to salvage her only to turn her into something totally clueless and without form.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X