X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Personally, I think overcoming your nature is better. It shows greater strength of character and inner strength, willpower. It shows that you choose to be good, despite all your faults.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm out. Night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder

Aww, just when things were getting good.

Ok, nighty night.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Cliff-hanger, TO THE OVER AVERAGE BUT NOT QUITE AT MAX!!!!!

Before I go...

Utsu, did you watch the two new episodes of Reireimu?

Comment

@Wonder

Yep. I actually watched them when they first came out. I actually thought you meant that episode 6 came out.

Hurry back tomorrow. The anticipation is already killing me, so don't let me suffer too long.
            sigpic

Comment

I know, I can't sleep thinking about it, but it's pretty f*cking late here. Signin out.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.
                sigpic

Comment

Peeps in EG:

I need opinions...

Script Overview for Chapter 6:
                  Kiara leads group to the central council chamber where they listen in on the conversation between Commander Sullivan and the Alpha Division Commander: Regalis
                  Regalis sends an evaluation group. This is where I start the process of moving the characters from the Flagship to Navarre's newly appointed ship, an Orcus Class named (Insert name I have to find again though will probably ask for ideas)
                  - giant gap of events of chapter 6 that emphasizes the difference between the professional army that is Alpha Division and the ragtag mercenaries that are Delta Division-
                  Once this happens then I would start the transition to Celestora System.
                  If I don't fill in the gap...then this will be almost a 5 post chapter and be extraordinarily short.
                  What I'm thinking is making this chapter where everyone can wander around the ship and I'll throw out multiple options in each area and it would be like an RPG where you explore and talk to NPCs to learn more about the story.

Thoughts?

And I finally found the song that's starting to break my writer's block

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back!

Sure. Whatever needs to be done, I'll be fine with it.

Are Alpha and Delta Division going to attack each other?
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

No, It's more like big thinkstheyareholierthanthou brother is telling little brother they screwed up.

Alpha Division is the Elite of the Strike Fighters as they serve and protect the Venturian Council directly and thus are the professional army with all the nice toys (The version of armor prior to AETHER and all sorts of other things) and they are the first division of the Strike Fighters inb4 the Zeta Division (the prior Alpha Division that went missing)

Delta Division is composed of nothing but Mercenaries and can be considered the "youngest" of the three divisions. There's a love-hate relationship between Delta and Alpha in the fact that the Mercenaries despise the Soldiers of Alpha as the Soldiers look down upon any of them with that holier-than-thou attitude.
                      The Soldiers see Mercenaries as unreliable and untrustworthy because of the fact most mercenaries fight for those with the deepest wallets.

Beta Division is the middle child here being a tedious balance of trained soldiers and mercenaries. You'll see them in Celestora.
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

So it's more like a hate-hate relationship. They're only playing nice because they are both military divisions of the same superfaction, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

now that I think about it, sort of.
                          The reason they're playing nice is two things: They know they need each other to win.

Remember how I said that the Iupiter Class Cruisers are the measure for deciding the war?

The three divisions: Alpha, Beta, and Delta have, together, 3 Iupiter Class Cruisers

Noble Guardian Order: 3 Iupiter Class Cruisers

The Guardians: 2 Iupiter Class Cruisers

Right now it's VR vs NGO where it's 3 vs 3
                          if the Guardian's joined either side, the scales would be tipped in the favor of whoever they join.

If Alpha, Beta, and Delta do not work together, they would be at a disadvantage.

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-07-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, so it's merely for survival.

Anyways, I'm fine with it, and it's about time EG gets moving again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aye, It's starting to get into the part of the story where things start to get exciting as things are heading more into the gullet of the War of Eternity.
                              This first section was like the calm before the storm.

and speaking of weather...

Classes for me have been canceled for the past two days here almost.
                              Wind chill makes it feel like -30oF So they're canceling again until 5 PM EST.
                              ...if only I didn't have a class after 5 PM =w='

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, I suppose you at least get a little break, right?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X