X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC and Neo

Sidna used the armory earlier to assemble that robot.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Oh... well... uh... that doesn't mean it still must be guarded though.

Comment

@ S121

eeeehhhh
        Think inside the box with Banished Library.
        I mean, a vault has heavy walls all around it and ceiling and floor....well....most of them do....
        And we're working in a magical place sooooo....

Besides, maybe it's designed to just keep everyone out...
        ...or keep something in...

@WRIGGS
        I HAZ IDEA
        see last line above.

@ Neo
        What did you have planned again for the Maverick Hunters that are in Michigan? Just so I know what direction we're going there then I can post proper.

@ Mima
        On the California Arc, where are we in the Church Catacombs so I can get a feel on what's happening?

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Double post

Making a checklist just so I can organize my thoughts and let people comment on things I'm thinking...which isn't much =w=;;

AtWaG
          - Link: Blargh...gotta do something that makes sense...
          - Shulk and Kenway: Nothing needed here, they're on a roll.
          - Alvis: Going to prepare him for Jack on giving him the Monado I
          - Morgan: Going to do nothing with her until the opportune time...
          - Lady Palutena: ...clueless. I think Washington arc died before it could get off the ground proper.
          - Lisa: (@ Neo above)
          - Eleos: (@ Mima above)

Infinite
          ...clueless
          I've been pretty much phased out as I started wrong with my characters to the point where they bear no significance.

Noire
          ...clueless
          I'm thinking twice and I think I don't have the creativity to contribute anything logical here to even begin with.

EG
          Slowly getting John and Mara to a point where things can work out across the board. =w=;;
          murder, it's taking more than I thought...

TSU
          I have a bad feeling I'll get phased out of this one like the other. My ideas are thin on what I'm doing.

AtWaP
          I'm trying to keep Lyrica moving towards something...just I'm not feeling the story proper for some stupid reason...

FaF
          I know what I want to do, but I'm not confident enough to execute it as I'm worried about continuity with Katrix's story. (Time Mages and all that)
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 11:41 AM.

Comment

@Cuckoo
            You are still young, my child, and is inexperienced with multithinking. Continue struggling and you shall get your ideas.

@To everyone that may be concerned.
            iBack.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

Last I checked, frustration doesn't foster ideas, it kills them and the mind.
              With 90% of the things I do here, I'm actually pulling from EG and adapting things I had there.
              If it doesn't have anything, then I'm at a loss as that's pretty much my entire pool of ideas that I use for everything.
              That's why I'm pulling Xenoblade a lot in AtWaG, cause EG took a lot from it to make sense of my own concepts, so I've been tearing into Xenoblade with EG, thus I've processed it to a point where I can utilize it freely.

Unfortunately, I've never "processed" Pokémon before so I got nothing in EG I can pull from to make a story in AtWaP properly, save for the Melodette search being the only thing I can possibly adapt to.

Comment

Oh god... Why did I have the worst two exams today? Physics and Further Maths. Urgh...
                I think I'm gonna need to take a breather for today... No more work pl- *remembers about YouTube* God damn it! My YouTube videos! It appears that my work isn't over yet...
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@everyone

What do you guys say? Should John port to the next room and wait after he's done with everything? I mean, it's not like he group needs him anyway. It seems like Nera's already doing his job without any problems.

As far as I can tell, the group just doesn't need him, so he would be standing around acting clueless if he just transported himself into the puzzle room.

If I get 2-3 more opinions saying it's a bad idea, I'll drop it and have John stand in the puzzle room.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                    I would say yes if the next room isn't
                    Spoiler:

Besides, clueless John = funny
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Empty?

Ohhh, I see why everyone might be hesitant. 0_0

When I said next room, I meant on the other side of the door. For all we know it could be a hallway, a transition between rooms, meaning that it would be a safe place for John to appear.

What are your thoughts?

Why do I keep thinking of the Ayleid ruins from The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion when I think about the abandoned library?
                      Last edited by S121; 01-16-2014, 01:22 PM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well I'll send you PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

We haven't moved any statues yet.
                          You can see all the information that has been discovered in ooc post
                          There was more I intended for John that would need his armor.

For instance, I don't think Nera would want to push a flaming statue...
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

@Wonder

Understood.

In the meantime, let's advance the story so he can help them with the puzzle sooner.

@Cucoo

I thought he was only needed for his strength.

What did you have in mind?
                            sigpic

Comment

See my edit.

When the statues are saturated with energy, they will exhibit that trait.
                              ...how long could john's armor last against the heat of the sun? *referencing the statue whose elemental is the sun.

Comment

I feel like heat is already Fire element's. Why don't we have the Sun statue as very bright statue that blinds those who stay too close, and the one pushing it has to close his/her eyes?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X