X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
    Maybe you can give wood to Jason since he had to survive the forested island.
    Okay I'm posting this real quick... in the wrong context (or out of context) that sentence sounds incredibly filthy.

Comment

@ SUSTIC
      WOOOOOOOW. Nice pull there.

Funny thing is, Jason had to save his friend from a rapist. The rapist was male. The friend was also male. Ours f*cked up, I know.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
        Okay I'm posting this real quick... in the wrong context (or out of context) that sentence sounds incredibly filthy.
        Dude, WTF? XD
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@SUSTIC and Wonder
          Damn it, you beat me to it. I was going to make a remark about what the wood statue would do...
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Katrix
            Last post in what?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
              TSU. The thread is bugged and we can't see your post.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Such bug wow I try post here but it goes to IC.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                  And when you did, the thread got fixed. Yay!

Comment

Ask and thou shall receive!

sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                      AMEN!
                      Oh, btw, you should delete that derpy post of yours. I've made mine so I'm alright.

Comment

Alright.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs
                          Santa Nierdos...

Comment

More like Santa Madlife.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

And we now got our own RP room in the mumble chat. YAY!!!
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

keeping this floating so that 1) I remember and 2) I can get more comments on a few sticking points.

@ Neo
                                What did you have planned again for the Maverick Hunters that are in Michigan? Just so I know what direction we're going there then I can post proper.

@ Mima
                                On the California Arc, where are we in the Church Catacombs so I can get a feel on what's happening?

Making a checklist just so I can organize my thoughts and let people comment on things I'm thinking...which isn't much =w=;;

AtWaG
                                - Link: Blargh...gotta do something that makes sense...
                                - Shulk and Kenway: Nothing needed here, they're on a roll.
                                - Alvis: Going to prepare him for Jack on giving him the Monado I
                                - Morgan: Going to do nothing with her until the opportune time...
                                - Lady Palutena: ...clueless. I think Washington arc died before it could get off the ground proper.
                                - Lisa: (@ Neo above)
                                - Eleos: (@ Mima above)

Infinite
                                ...clueless
                                I've been pretty much phased out as I started wrong with my characters to the point where they bear no significance.

Noire
                                ...clueless
                                I'm thinking twice and I think I don't have the creativity to contribute anything logical here to even begin with.

EG
                                Slowly getting John and Mara to a point where things can work out across the board. =w=;;
                                murder, it's taking more than I thought...

TSU
                                I have a bad feeling I'll get phased out of this one like the other. My ideas are thin on what I'm doing.

AtWaP
                                - Need to post

FaF
                                I know what I want to do, but I'm not confident enough to execute it as I'm worried about continuity with Katrix's story. (Time Mages and all that)

Comment

Working...
                                X