Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Major
    Kiara's chest is a size 36B I MEAN UH UH
    *AHEM*
    Typical trunk/chest with leather covering and 2 metal, possibly brass bracing riveted around it. If you were to open it...
    ...I actually have no idea and was planning on using it as a plot device. I was thinking about giving a literal meaning to having skeletons in your closet (or in the chest in the closet) buuuut...idk...
    Maybe it changes every time you open it...like an enchanted chest where it cycles through storage compartments each time you open it.

Oh and it's still on its rolling cart.

@ Wonder

Ok, let's have Jason go up to the mirrors suspended in the rafters and reveal I-6 tile

Have him notice the mirrors and maybe bump one and it accidentally reveals it.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-15-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, Jason is also good at parkour.

Comment

@ Wonder

Well then, prepare to use it as he's going parkour on some really narrow stone beams that crisscross above the entire scene below about 80-100 feet up. have fun.

Comment

Bro-ham... That picture confuses me beyond belief. Am I going to need it for this?

Comment

@ Wonder

Not for the mirrors, no. Just assume it's a narly set of beams and radical set ups...

Let's say there's one mirror where there is obviously light reflecting off of it.
            The chart is the platforms when they are modified. currently, it is at setting 0 which is the flat version.

Gonna give meself 30 more minutes. I need my sleep tonight cause I got a physics exam tomorrow.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Time to sleep.

Comment

@ Major

g'night matey.

Comment

Double post

Sooooo
                  what are people's thoughts so far on my puzzle?
                  If the general feeling is positive...I'll make more~ <3
                  Ufufufufu~

EDIT: I kinda want to see everyone that is interested to kinda follow along and see if they can come up with some solutions. I am keeping the notes post updated in the OOC.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Well, I'm out for the night. Night y'all.

Comment

If you guys aren't done by the time John returns, he's going to use a Corridor of Darkness to transport everyone to the next room and bypass the puzzle.

Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ya know, thinking on it, John may have been needed but at this point, it would've been best if he weren't there...

Comment

@ S121

I know you're joking, but in seriousness
                          Magic walls say ye can't >3>;;;

Besides it would be a sort of epic fail on account of Patchy's father for theoretically making a "vault door" capable of being bypassed without undoing the lock.

BESIDES~
                          I pUt TwO lOnG dAyS iNtO tHiS pUzZlE~

Oh and
                          @ Wonder

There being where? Library or Gensokyo?

Oh and this is what is in my head right now on what Shulk would look like during this.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-16-2014, 01:00 AM.

Comment

guys, just to let you know that in the four months skip, the beast duo went around many places, so expect objects of many videogames (that I know) and if you ask about how those bags can contain so much stuff. Think of Link´s backpack :P

Videogame logic... flawless
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
                              If you do I will kill you. I will head on to Alamogordo from Gensokyo. I am the bug of light wriggling in the dark.

YOU CAN'T IGNORE MY GIR- (*rimshot by Yukari)

Ah what the hell Yukari?

-.-

@Cuckoo

@To those that may concern you
                              Sorry for the sudden absence. I'm back now.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I really wish people would list what they have in their inventory before revealing the items, kind of like what I did with all my characters before hand. I just know that I would never be allowed to get away with that if I pulled items out of nowhere with John... -_-;

Ok, end of gripe.

@Cucoo

Well, not unless you appear behind the wall.

Besides, it would be funny if John appeared on the other side just as the others finished the puzzle and entered the next room. XD

"There you guys are. I've been looking for you for a while now."

@Wriggle

FOR THE COMEDY!!! XD

Anyways, I'm kinda sorta thinking about transporting him to the other side and having him wander a little until the others finish the puzzle.

It would be pretty funny to see John just appear out of nowhere, even if he is completely serious about the situation.

Just attribute it to John's luck.

Of course, I won't do it if you guys object to it.
                                Last edited by S121; 01-16-2014, 01:38 AM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X